Opinions?

Opinions?

Kino.

It's essential anti-soyboy kino

The Hmong kid couldn't act for shit.

Very good film

One of the last kino movie from Holliwood.
After that only Mad Max Fury Road.

>reddit torino

Other cry baby Sup Forums threads?

Gosh, the mods really need do block Sup Forums IP from posting here

I'm sure it's pure coincidence that harelipped fucktards of the sort who use words like "kino" are anxious to be seen as appreciating it.

A shitty movie that means nothing. Harry Brown is the same story ten thousand times better

kino

this, the scene when he locks him in the basement was cringy as fuck

based /ourguy/ kino

if by that you mean the movie was racist, the entire theme was anti-racism and recognizing that every race/culture has good and bad people in it

I meant that this is a movie about becoming a man - something soyboys will never achieve.

>implying

it's funny because

clint is famous for only doing 1 take, sort of like a "drop them in the deep end" approach to eliciting performances from actors. the problem this time was that he casted unknowns that needed very hands on coaching

i suppose i can agree with that even if im not personally a memester

>Didn't shoot the niggers
>Didn't shoot wigger
>Didn't shoot the gooks
Wrong

Get real. The only reason OP posted this movie is because of the funny racism and shitting on religion, other than that, this movie is forgettable.

it is forgettable, i was just explaining why such awful acting would make it into a clint eastwood movie

based kino

Even my mother watched it last week on Netflix and liked, this movie is for everyone

>Didn't shoot the gooks
He did, in Korea

The films plot involved a lazy disrespectful young man learning a trade and becoming discplined, think that's what he meant by soyboys not understanding it. Soyboy isn't a race term it is just another word for numales or liberals

This, don't even remember it. Other than the shitty mong acting. Harry Brown is top tier kino though. Really fucking grim.

>hey goys you should hate your own family and hang around with gooks also kill yourself because of some gook bullshit
Implying this a Sup Forums movie.