What movies does Duterte watch?

What movies does Duterte watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYN14UfO-Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This dude needs to chill out and smoke a J lmao

Dredd 3d

based, I hope he never stops and continues to stop every degenerate.

Dragged Across Concrete by Craig Zahler.

Remember me guys, what he calls white /lefypol/ fags?

When he dies, i hope someone makes a biopic

THe Raid

Might b gud
The works of Charles Bronson

Remember those 90s blockbuster action films?

>Dredd
>The Raid
>Dirty Harry
>Die Hard
>Lethal Weapon
>Commando
>A Clear and Present Danger
>Robocop

What music does Duterte listen to?

Du-TAE

youtube.com/watch?v=fYN14UfO-Uc

what type of movies does a spoiled brat, who was bullied in his younger years and later on compensated by projecting a macho image by fabricating questionable "bad ass" things that he have done, watch?

How did you miss out Death Wish

Death Grips

Trope De Elite 1+2

lol accurate

>Duterte has said that he was sexually abused by a priest when he was a minor.[31] After he was challenged by the Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) and AdDU officials to name the priest and file a case against him, Duterte then revealed the priest's name as Fr. Mark Falvey, SJ (d. 1975).[31] The Jesuits of the Society of Jesus in the Philippines confirmed that according to press reports in the United States, in May 2007, the Society of Jesus agreed to a tentative payout of USD16 million to settle claims that Falvey sexually abused at least nine children in Los Angeles from 1959 to 1975. Accusations against Falvey began in 2002 and he was never charged with a crime. Additionally in May 2008, the Diocese of Sacramento paid $100,000 settlement to a person allegedly raped and molested by Mark's brother, Fr. Arthur Falvey. However, it was not clearly indicated in the report if Mark Falvey was assigned at the Jesuit-run Ateneo de Davao.[32] When asked why he didn't complain when the abuse supposedly happened, Duterte claimed that he was too young to complain about the priest's abuse and was intimidated by authorities at that time. He also stated that he never disclosed that information after he was expelled and moved to a different high school and especially not to his family

>be cop that kill criminals
>become mayor and lead death squads
>become president and declare war on muslim population
>some fat 4channer thinks he can call you out

lol

You want a serious answer? Ok:

>John Wick
>John Wick 2
>I Saw the Devil
>Unforgiven
>Death Wish
>Death Wish 2
>A History of Violence
>Gangs of New York
>The Godfather
>The Godfather 2
>Gran Torino
>Taken
>Man on Fire
>Law Abiding Citizen
>The Punisher: War Zone
>Mad Max 2
>Falling Down
>Death Sentence
>Harry Brown
>The Boondock Saints
>Taxi Driver
>Edge of Darkness
>The Crow
>Darkman
>The Substitute
>Sudden Impact
>Magnum Force
>Hard to Killl
>High Plains Drifter

>rodrigo roa duterte
>cop
>declared war on muslim population
as expected of the wumao. fucking disgusting

The Killing Fields
The Last King of Scotland
Pulgasari

>>some fat 4channer
Try some fat redditor

our guy should chop the arms off of anyone possessing marvel dvds

He's a coward manlet, It doesn't matter. Manlets need guns to make them feel big.

go to bed henry rollins, your boyfriend is lonely

t. manlet

im gonna spend a week cleaning the soy off the floor of my gas chamber when im done with you

t. Reddit

>>based, I hope he never stops and continues to stop every degenerate.
There's going to be a coup and he's going to be put to death after a sham of a trial. Probably hanging, but I hold out hope for being torn apart by horses. He will definitely cry and beg for his life, though.

whose gonna do that? The people who voted for and love him? The drug dealers he's killed? Obama? Or the muslim tribes he fucked up?

Is reddit gonna do it?

Who ? Lol

>mfw they're already doing this covertly in america with fentanyl

Who is this average looking brit?

Weak, m8.

He's got like an 80% approval rating, I can't see any sort of successful coup against him.

Degenerate