Spiderman movie

>spiderman movie
>Stark gets a new suit
>Spidey doesn't

What did they mean by this?

They meant that the MCU has no artistic integrity.

Notice how I didn't mention DC, but someone will accuse me anyway.

the important thing is that you came promptly to shitpost.

Iron Man toys sell exceedingly well. There's a ridiculously big number of collectors that buy each new Hot Toys Iron Man figure that comes out (myself included) and with no Iron Man 4 on the Horizon, they want to capitalize on that as much as possible.

Also Marvel only gets merchandising for Homecoming, while box office goes to Sony. The fact that a new Iron Man suit was incoming should have been obvious in light of that.

To be fair, it's entirely in character for Stark to build a new suit every other month. He's the type of character that notices ONE tiny flaw in his current suit while using it and immediately starts making notes for the next armor. He does it in the comics all the time, and MCU Stark is likely the same

Spiderman, on the other hand, doesn't have the resources for that (or the need for it, really.)

>Spiderman, on the other hand, doesn't have the resources for that
He does. Stark resources.

I'm digging that suit

So is Aunt May.

I really hope that is the end game. Peter leaves to college and May and Tony get married.

>slap the Ultimate color scheme on Mk XLVI
>work done
goddamn it.
Also, isn't Spidey's new suit the old one but with the web-pits?

Why does he need a new suit? Current one looks fine. Were you expecting the Superior suit or something?

Isn't the whole point of this movie that Stark doesn't feel like Peter is responsible enough to handle the new suit he gave him? Why would he give him another new suit before he feels like he's responsible for the first?

Stark says like "if you're nothing without the suit, you shouldn't have it"

like, anyone can have a power suit, but what makes them special and worthy goes beyond the suit.

Damn this looks great.

Waiting for the Superior Suit to make an appearance

They only released this one last year and it's not screen accurate but the new ones will be so no need to change the costume if the toy as yet to be made

You're literally brain dead. The suit Spider Man had in Civil War was the new suit Stark made for him.

Because the film takes place during Civil War when Pete gets his costume? I'm sure they'll make a new Spider-Man outfit each film for your action figures.

quite literally the only reason why I want to see an iron man 4, I just want to see what new suits Tony has been making

BTW, anyone noticing that they've stopped redoing the costumes after Age of Ultron? I feel like everyone wore the same costumes over to Civil War, and I'm doubting that there are costume changes for Infinity Wars.

Endgame is Tony with a bottle.

You're wrong. There were changes, albeit subtle ones.

I think you're misunderstanding his point. He knows it was a stark suit, but while the Iron Man suit was updated between Civil War and Homecoming, the Spideysuit was not. If Stark made both it would make sense if he felt the need for an upgrade around the same timeframe, not to mention that the Spideysuit was a first attempt and likely has more room for improvement.

On the other hand, Stark literally asks for the suit back in the trailer so clearly he has mixed feelings about supporting Parker. He handed over the suit when he needed to bulk his numbers, so he might be feeling guilty about taking advantage and hesitant to encourage Parker with anything other than advice.

he does get a new suit
after the boat scene Stark demands Peter hand over the suit because "if you're nothing without the suit you don't deserve it"
then Peter goes back to his Ben Reilly looking getup and keeps trying to bring down Vulture.
Stark keeps an eye on him, decides he's passed the test or whatever, and gives him a new suit for his final confrontation with the geezer

It's Iron Man 4

I mean, he might be getting a new suit and they just want to keep it under wraps

But your post does mention DC.

I kinda wish Tony didn't make all his 90s action figure suits in Iron Man 3 so we could have a more accurate number for each new suit afterward.

>spiderman movie
user...

You're flat out deluded to think Spiderman isn't getting a new suit.

It's probably a lot more story related though, so they're holding it back until closer to the movie's release.

Stark, on the other hand, has gotten a new suit literally every movie, whether it was necessary for the plot or not. I don't think that's a spoiler, at this point.

Also, anyone else notice how we call them "Stark" and "Spiderman, respectively, not "Iron Man" or "Peter"? I think that's funny.

Double-also, it's cool his suit is patterned after Ultimate Iron Man's suit.

There were

TONS

of changes, just slightly smaller in scale.

Cap,Tony and Hawkeye got entirely new suits, (Even though Hawkeye was supposed to be retired) Vision, Falcon, Wanda and Widow all got minor but significant changes, and even Warmachine and Antman had different suits, even though it made absolutely no sense for that to be the case.

Can you blame the Russos for wanting to finally sneak some purple onto Hawkguy?

watch the trailer, Spidey does get a new suit it's his home made one

Why wouldn't Tony make new suits for Rhodey? With how fast he's always updating Iron Man tech, I'm sure he doesn't want to leave his friend in the dust.

And Ant-Man has a perfect excuse for having a new suit. Pym made it for their Giant-Man lab test.

We kinda sidestepped the bottle with that being rolled into his PTSD and guilt he's dealing with.

Since we're dealing with Scott Lang its also him doing his own modifications..

I was gonna say there's no reason for Rhodey to have a new suit because of the whole thing at the end of IM3, but I just remembered he officially joined the Avengers at the end of Avengers 2, so nevermind.

Hawkeye, though. Seriously, what the fuck.

I have a headcanon in Homecoming, when Tony takes Peter's CW suit away, he'll wear his hoodie one to fight Vulture, that one get mostly torn up and the end of the film is when he says fuck it to the old suits and starts to make the classic suit himself.

Pic related is what I want for my shitty dream. All it needs is those retractable lenses and some better quality fabric like Deadpool, or just CGI the whole fucker like what they always do.

>Spideysuit was not.
Why would it? Peter has more powers than almot anyone else in the MCU, even counting gear.

Thor: tough, strong, flight, lightning, hammer
Hulk: strong, tough
Cap: strong, fast, tough, shield
Ant-Man: grow, shrink, talk to ants
Vision: flight, strong, tough, phasing, laser
Iron Man: strong, tough, flight, repulsors, missiles
Scarlet Witch: telekinesis, telepathy

Spider Man: strong, tough, fast, sticks to walls, spider sense, web shooters

He just has more in his toolkit than anyone but maybe Stark and Vision. What does he need a special suit for?