I need more Terminator but Sup Forums told me anything that aren't 1 or 2 are unwatchable trash...

I need more Terminator but Sup Forums told me anything that aren't 1 or 2 are unwatchable trash. What other movie or series of movies can give me my fix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruTNAbX5TDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why dont you find out if you dont like them instead of blindly listening to people who arent you like some mindless brainlet

Just watch all the 80s and 90s Arnold kino.

Westworld, blade runner 2049, RoboCop. Too be honest terminator salvation and genesys are quite watchable schlock if you don't know the twists from the trailer

I unironically liked 3, not as much as 1 or 2 but I still enjoyed it. Genisys is just straight up trash though.

Terminator 3 is fine. Don't watch salvation though it's anything but. Haven't seen genisys but it has SLAY QUEEN so must be bad.

You're the kid who fucks everything up in every movie because you think you know better.

I tried watching Genysis, but stopped halfway through. Holy fuck that movie is just awful.

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion from a harsh "form your own opinion you fucking faggot"

Terminator 2 > Terminator >> Terminator 3 >> Terminator: Salvation > Terminator Genisys
Terminator 3 is still watchable, it's what came after that's trash.

Dark Horse comics. Frank Miller's Robocop vs The Terminator (Marvel, republished recently under Dark Horse). There's a couple of good Terminator video games. Hideo Kojima's Snatcher (Mega CD version through an emulator is the easiest and completest way to play it). Also Binary Domain.

Raw Deal rules

Bumping for OP

I need the same.

Also OP: Try the Sarah Connor Chronicles

Running Man, Commando, Predator

OP You still there?

Yos

Running Man was excellent

Dirty Harry

Did you watch the Sarah Connor Chronicles yet?

Nope, I'm getting these suggestions as we type though, thanks

its the best Terminator after 1 2 and maybe 3

I forgot the rest of my post. Running Man had that quality of being kind of futuristic, but not too futuristic, that's also a really cool setting I'd like more of

Dirty harry and sequels are unironically very good

>Tfw liked Genisys

Watch last action hero

Last Action Hero is a better Terminator 2

this, actionkino
why couldnt we have gotten that hamlet movie lads, why didnt they make that into a feature length flick

That was such a pure scene, I don't think anybody could write well enough to keep it up for 90 minutes. It would have to have less-funny filler

DBZ Cell saga.

seconding this. better than anything terminator that isnt 1 or 2. you wont believe how bleak is it AND also brace for terminators becoming terrifying again.

yeah and they go way more in depth of what a terminator is capable of

how they infiltrate, one model even had a relationship

Genysis is fucking garbage but it’s more faithful than 3 and Salvation.

You don't know love, you don't know honor

Robocop is shit compared to Terminator

3 is OK, merely OK. If you want to watch it, go ahead.

I would suggest just rewatching 1 or 2.

Could terminators have sex?

youtube.com/watch?v=ruTNAbX5TDI

*flinging of feces intensifies*