/dwg/ - Deadwood General

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

also plays Miller in Sup Forumss other favourite western, the assasination of jesse james

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

He was so damn good as Ed in that movie. Garret is a fine actor, they need to give that guy bigger roles.

David Morgan
David Morgan

this one always gets me

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

I was with a girl once. Wasnt a squaw but she was purty. She had yellow hair like... like somthin...
Like hair bobbed from a ray of sunlight?
Yeah, yeah like that, boy you talk good

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Season 3 in general is seriously underrated. Hearsts black maid was a great new character too and her relationship with Richardson was terrific. This show had so much heart.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

nothing but true

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

Its a 'bullock stares at shit like hes about to fucking murder everyone' episode

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Steve and her son were fucking amazing as well
IT'S THE DEMON NIGGER

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

yfw youtube.com/watch?v=B909njPoX7k

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

tfw egg hatched

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Him grabbing Hearst by the ear is the best scene in the whole show. I don't get the hate for Olyphant

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

I want to suffocate you with your ointment

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

rip

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

Also was Ty Walker in Justified. I haven't finished Deadwood yet first time watching through, but I love it. Excellent show.

Jose Price
Jose Price

There is nothing wrong with tit licking

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit