Post pre-school shows you were obsessed with as a kid

Post pre-school shows you were obsessed with as a kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPJw60phb5I
youtube.com/watch?v=KRaVp9F9j_M
youtube.com/watch?v=oY2u8-xyUOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wasn't sure if I wanted to fuck the cat or because I loved fish they always had fish fillet and noodles in the eps.

Apparently 6 or so episodes of this show are missing.

I saw it after Thomas the train engine, and I always thought planes were cooler than trains. Also, 6 year old me found faces that actually fluidly emoted to be far less creepy.

I watched this everyday

My fucking nigga

I don't think I'd count Sagwa as pre-school since it aired in their later block along with Arthur and such.

Don't forget your umbrella!

youtube.com/watch?v=PPJw60phb5I

I don't remember what its called but when I was little I watched a show about a koala firefighter living in the forest with other animals. Had a bunch of vhs tapes and a t shirt I would wear while I watched it

W-Why do I have a half chub right now?

I didn't watch watch it much. I'm just reminding people it exists.

>OP was/is obsessed with Sagwa
Can't imagine why.

You know damn well why.

I don't get it. Wouldn't she have shed that ink of her fur?

How the fuck do episodes for any show go "missing", let alone six?

Do people work on this shit for 8 months and then drop it in the recycling bin by accident or something?

No video release, no people with fast enough fingers on the record button.

>Fucking Frollo voices the asshole neighbor

They call him Kipper

Kipper the dog

The dog with a slipper

Thats Kipper

Kipper the dog

By the way thats a toad not a frog

the big red dog one

>pre-school
it seamed to be aimed at elementary level

Blue's Clues

Is this that one that takes place in China?

Fuck me this shit is old.

she and the other cats were so cute and fun
every other character was ugly and embarrassingly stupid
>sagwa you're my bestfriennnnnd

and his puppy days?

dam why toon cats are so hot?

Sup Forums has conditioned me to expect the frames missing to be violent bestial rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRaVp9F9j_M

Fuckin Timothy goes to School.

If you were in preschool when that came out you are for sure underaged confirmed b&

It came out in 2005 and I was 8 at the time. I watched it up until I was 10ish.

I forgot about Kipper.

I don't know why, but even when I was a kid, I was convinced that this cartoon was designed to acquaint us with Chinese culture and language because they were going to take over the world on an economic level.

Still enjoyed watching it though.

I never watched it after school but I remember watching almost everyday during summer vacation

God, the faces are super weird-looking and unnerving in retrospect but as a kid I didn't find them even a little strange which is weird because toddler me was one of those wimpy kids that was afraid of the goddamn vacuum from the teletubbies. I can still remember the tune of the theme song, too

Preschool shows used to be my lifeblood; I've loved so many.

One of my favorites was Oobi. My sister and I would often imitate the characters with our own hands, and it remained an inside joke of ours until high school.

We also enjoyed renting Peep and the Big Wide World and Maisy from the library.

Also, Crashbox was the shit.

Blue's Clues was my first addiction.

Joe was the first time I felt betrayal

What's his name again, Sup Forums?

Green Lex Luthor

>Oobi and Crashbox
muh niga

I watched crashbox even at points in middle school, when it was rerunning on some obscure channel

Franklin was godly

Holy shit
This reminds me of my friend who's autistic who was OBSESSED with Oobi. He had his mom record him pretending to be Oobi with his hand, drew art and everything. He even still has the set of eyes he made that he used to put on his fingers

LOO-L-LOOK AT YOU H-HACKER

Anyone else?
Cliffhanger was my nigga

I remember that shit

Just barely though.

It took place in a library right?

Fucking hell between this thread and the Samurai Jack reboot it's like I'm reliving all that shit I just barely remember from when I was like 5 years old.

FIGHTING GAME WHEN

I WANT TO PILOT CLIFFORD LIKE A FUCKING MECH

And that's why the call him Cliff Hanger.....

Not every western animated show gets DVD/VHS releases unfortunately. I know a shitton of Disney shows from the 90's/early 2000's didn't.

Oh shit, that's what this show was called. I just remembered it as "that show with the lions who read books so it's kind of like Reading Rainbow. Also Cliffhanger"

yes, another fantastic one

I can't tell if this thread is for preschool shows you liked as a kid (5~12), or preschool shows you likes as a preschooler...

GAWAIN'S WORD

GAWAIN'S WORD

SAGWA YOO MAHH BESS FRIENNNN
SAGWAAAAA

This shit was so goddamn comfy.

Fucking loved Cliffhanger and Jane the Chicken.

FUCK DOT AND SCOT
I ALWAYS WISHED CHICKEN JANE WOULD LET THOSE FUCKING RETARDED CHILD DIE

>didn't forget the umbrella

he also voices Chairface Chippendale from The Tick.

Chicken Jane was the hero Dot and Scot needed, but not the hero they deserved.

I'm pretty sure I missed my bus quite a few times just because I'd get weirdly enamored with this show in the mornings and keep watching instead of leaving for the bus stop.

Oh, I just realized this is a thread for shows made for pre schoolers... not shows that aired in the morning before school.

Dear god is that what they looked like? My memory must be fucking with me because I don't remember them being that hideous.

jeesus reading this thread is like stepping back in time
>also
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY

This thing always scared the fuck outta me

>episode literally about some guy trying to throw away a shitty umbrealla, but morons keep digging it back out and returning it to him
Why do I find this so funny?

I found Anne to be cute as a button
Seriously, that intro song tugs a cord in my cynical organs

Can't
hold
on
much

LONGER!

Mah niggas
As adults do you guys watch some of the shows i know i do

OOH
AAH
DANCE IN SMARTY PANTS

>mfw i had ham-hams unite on gameboy color
Comfiest game.

I always wanted a giant fox to ride on.

Is it wrong that I'm still obsessed with this?

My Negro

youtube.com/watch?v=oY2u8-xyUOM

i want to fuck that cat

The only reason I remember this show so much is because my grandpa had a seizure while I was watching it in our dining room with him. I was pretty young and had no idea what to do. Scary stuff.

I DIDNNNNNNNNN'T!

My mom would always ditty an absolutely butchered version of his song and it would make me wanna die every time she did it.

Just thinking about it makes me wince a little

>forgetting what your favorite cartoon really was

I didn't have cable, so I'd watch PBS before and after school until I graduated high school.

Rollie Pollie Ollie.

i know people complain about calliou all the time but i never found it that bad

You could be right. Though I only have memories of Caillou being an annoying bitch.

>I didn't have cable, so I'd watch PBS before and after school until I graduated high school.
Dude what? I mean, I was in the same boat but I was only watching stuff until early middle school.

I might be exaggerating by saying until I graduated, but I was definitely watching Martha Speaks every morning until my sophomore year.

I don't remember the name but I remember a show that had a puppet sloth that lives in a giant tree.
also zoboomafoo.

Yeah me too. PBS was probably the last Sup Forums thing I saw on TV sans the cable I see on trips

I remember binging Kipper once when it was added to Netflix

The only episode from that show that I remember was this plot where the kid lion was trying to make popcorn but he ended up making too much and had a monstrous pile of popcorn by the end of the episode.

I watched Oobi when I was probably too old to be watching preschool cartoons.

It was just so bizarre.

Big big world or whatever

oh my god i saw them live. I must have been younger than 5 years old. I completely forgot about this. user you just unlocked a memory thats been lost for 20 years.

If you aint seen Tiny Planets I feel bad for you son

Ohh, somebody else remembers Eureeka.

Oh my god, where has time gone.

Ruby gloom
I actually enjoyed a lot when I was a kid

Pic related I watched a lot.

Also Anne of Green Gables

Mah negro.

Big bear in the big blue house is legitimately good