Hailee Steinfeld Wants Keaton Jones to Be Her Date to the 'Pitch Perfect' Premiere

>Hailee Steinfeld wants Keaton Jones to be her date to the Pitch Perfect 3 premiere, after a video his mom shared about his bullying experience went viral.
>In the touching video, the elementary school student from Tennessee is tearful and visibly shaken as he describes how other students bully him.
>The response to the video has been overwhelming, with many celebs reaching out with words of encouragement. Now Hailee is sending a message with a special invitation!
Would you accept a pity date, tv?

>this kids is being bullied, I need to help
>I know, I'll make him into a massive spectacle, thrusting him into an awkward situation that will only add more fuel to the fire when he goes back home!

She is the cruel goddess of my dreams

If you ever want to stop being a beta refusing a pity date is a good start

brb getting a camera and some pepper

>one year later

>Actress Hailee Steinfeld Missing, Presumed Dead After "Date" With Bullied Teen

Not unless she's gonna fuck me at the end of the night

No thanks

How was this beta bullied?

CUTE!

Does this cloth smell funny to you Hailee?

BBBBBRRRRAAAAPPPP

Basically this, and even then
>fucking an ugly Jew mutt who's songs are all about getting fucked and who's music videos have her being unironically BLACKED

I would ironically eat her butt

>mom picks me up from school
>start crying about being bullied
>mom starts taking a video of me
>15 minutes of fame because free browny points for helping the retard
>15 minutes are up
>get bullied harder
>nothing changes
single parenting was a mistake

damn..now that's what i call a kino brapphog

I bet she's a single mom. If this kid had a dad, he teach him to stand up for himself, not be a pussy and fight back, not record him crying and post on the internet.

if i were him id make an account reply to her and tell her i would rather go with the superior haley lu richardson

>get bullied as a kid
>parents just told me to grow some balls
>this kid gets bullied
>literally everyone on the fucking planet wants to be his best friend for the sake of virtue signalling
HOW IS THIS FAIR

they are not his friends

It's cruel. I think Chris Evans is the only guy that genuinely cared for Keaton, but all others are in it to either stay relevant or score points.

Also this

>getting bullied

top fucking kek how beta can you be

now, imagine being me, my mom was an uber-stacy (back in her day, she was a literal 10/10) who had me out of wedlock, was fucking a different guy like every week, treated me as an inconvenience, and was very negligent (i have no idea how i survived my childhood, she never cooked and I basically lived on PB&J sandwiches and lunchables for about 20 years eve though she was wealthy and had fancy dinners going out almost daily, not once did she even bring me leftovers)

I was bullied at school during 4th grade, and when I came home one day (one of the older kids had taken my lunchbox and I hadnt eaten all day and it was my favorite lunchbox) I finally told my mom older kids were bullying me.

What does the whore do? she beat the shit out of me and told me to not let anyone bully me and to stand up for myself. Ive never seen her more angry.

Needless to say, the bullying continued, she never followed up or asked whether it was still going on, and I grew up with the most toxic mentality with a femdom fetish, and Im only attracted to the meanest women I can find. I dont think Ive ever dated someone who wasnt an utter sociopath

wew

about 10 years*

she did the right thing you were either gunna stand up to them or not guess you didnt

That kid is gonna bury his face in that ass

>even your own mother hates you if youre not a Chad

now imagine if the genders were reversed

A cuck straight outta the womb. Bravo

Said this before and I will say it again: The kid brought it on himself. People who are bullied bring it on themselves. I was bullied relentlessly. I brought it on myself. It's a part of life.

>it's my fault i was physically and emotionally abused
t. battered wife

Well user, Even thought you'll always be a son of a roastie, she'll be the roastie :)

Whats the attractive nature of femdom and toxic women. Literally find any girl who's open to experimenting and you can have your homo femdom fantasy.

That's some cuck mentality going on, son. It's not your fault you get bullied, but it's your fault you let it continue.

It was actually. I made myself into a target, and truthfully, I welcomed the torment because in my warped mind, bad attention was the same as good attention. I was totally and 100% to blame. If I just ignored them they would have not been satisfied and gone their way.

I was bullied until I got really really weird. Then no one went near me because they weren't sure.

>That's some cuck mentality going on, son.
No it's just honesty. If you were bullied you were probably acting like a faggot. Ipso facto.

This kid is going to wind up killing himself after all of this.

>It was actually
>I made myself into a target

>tfw I was the one bullying in school

This is just sad.

Her career has slowed down, tries to piggyback on this poor kid's misery being made public.

Classy...

>Animefag
Yeah sure, with your stench perhaps?

you have to do it on the slight off chance that she's some pervert with a domination fetish

Does the truth hurt? Was it really everyone else's fault that you were tormented? Look inward. Realize that you were part of the problem.

False equivalence. I guarantee this kid that is being showered with fancy gifts was a little mealy mouthed pussy that deserved every bit of his torment.

I used to bully a kid. But I felt it was justified because that kid had been an asshole to everyone for years before everyone turned on him

>tfw bully who bullied and was bullied and at home was bullied for being a bullying bullied bully

Fuck you Tommy!

Had to google both names because no fucking idead whosm't those fags are
>a poor bullied kid used as a scapegoat by actors
>a literally who trying to use him to boost her fame
Fuck ze oscarz and fuck that whore

I bet she's a fun date

nah I don’t even watch anime, I just have the image saved

hailee is CUTE

A bunch of celebrity phoneys flock around some white boy getting bullied, meanwhile there are millions of african children starving to death.

>The mother asks her son : "What did they do to you?"
>The elementary school student from Tennessee was visibly shaken

Fuck Africa. Nothing good whatsoever has come from that nation and its "people".

>mom drank so much while pregnant the top of the kid's nose is flatter than the Netherlands

CHAD'D

>ywn verbally suck your bullies' cocks decades after they mentally and physically tortured you

>playfully bully friend of a friend
>move away
>later find out he sucked some guy's dick
>could have gotten a bullyjob

FUCK

You're operating under the assumption that I like or even forgive my bullies. I doubt they would even apologize. You are wrong. They are human garbage, but so was I. We are all human garbage. The bully does not exist in a vacuum.