What are your Oscar wishes and expectations?

What are your Oscar wishes and expectations?

>BR2049 best cinematography
>Get Out gets a nod because of political reasons, even though it's mediocre
>Luvfu should get oscar for being a cold bitch but that won't happen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on Sup Forums, give me your oscar predictions

Best Director goes to Christopher Ki-Nolan
Best Actor Gary Oldman
BR2049 Best Cinematography but all the other visual/sound related categories go to Dunkirk.
Phantom Thread gets Best Costume Design because its so meta

>BR2049 best cinematography

Dunkirk sweeps the Oscars
BR2049 getrs Best Cinematography and Best Actor

>dunkirk gets best sound design or whatever
all I really hope for honestly

>Dreams
BR2049 gets best picture, screenplay, directing, cinematography, best actor for Goose and best supporting for Ana.
>Expectations
BR2049 gets just Cinematography

>best supporting for Ana.

Dunkirk isn't really oscarbait. Are there even oscarbait movies out this year?

The Post. The only thing it lacks is a disabled person.

>Dream
Logan gets best actor, best supporting actor, best supporting actress

Oof, i completely missed that. Yeah that's gonna be Oscarbait, especially with all the "This is us right now with Trump" parallels. And it even has Meryl Streep.

>meryl wins again
>greta gerwig wins
>call me a faggot wins best picture
>they'll mention weinstein but pretend they didn't give polanski a standing ovation
>everyone mentions trump
Scene ends

>best cinematography
>not COLUMBUS

how can one man be so pleb?

what is happening in that picture? what feeling is it trying to convey?

BR2049 best cinematography
dunkirk best sound mixing
In this corner of the world best animation

Apu (child-like) is piercing and destroying (phallic) a fruit (womb).

ok now I get it, it is a rotten tomato

>they'll mention weinstein but pretend they didn't give polanski a standing ovation
This pisses me off to no end

The Disaster Artists gets nominations and Franco brings Tommy Wiseau as his guest.

Tommy Wiseau paid a theater to run The Room for 2 weeks, which is the minimum required for it to get an Oscar. It'd be hilarious if Tommy would now actually go on to the actual Oscars.

did eliza ever show pusy yet

Best newcomer if anything

this tbqh famalam

Yeah, it's been a while.

link

10/10

BR2049 for Best Actor, Best Supporting Actress, Best cinematography, Best Sound Editing, Best Original Score, Production Design, Best Visual Effects, Best Director, Best Original(?) Screenplay and Best Picture
Dunkirk best sound mixing and Harry styles for best supporting actor
Sophia Lillis best acretss

This is the Oscar's, not the Sup Forums awards

FUCK THE OSCARS

excellent suggestions

>In this corner of the world best animation
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is this pussy and does she have a penis?
>those hands

Eliza, and no

I hope someone suicide bombs and kills everyone in there

Reminder the Oscars is just an industry award and has literally no say in a work's artistic value

Weinstein won't be mentioned by name but the ensuing and still on-going witchhunt sweeping the industry will be alluded to. Incidentally, anyone know which talk show host/comedian/identity rights activist is hosting?

ure a cuckold if you watch millionaires pat each other on the back for being so 'awesum XD arent we so talented'
literally prom but without a date and you clap for king and queen who dont even kno u exist lmao sad really desu desu ne

I'd be stoked just to see Stewart get a nomination.

BR2049
>Best Picture
>Best Director
>Best Actor
>Best Cinematography
>Best Original Screenplay
>Best Original score

Shape of Water is going to win best cinematography

Almost guaranteed

>Best Original score
Absolutely not. The only memorable piece of music was just copied from the original.
Hans Zimmer is a fucking hack.

>pretty pictures with no story relevance means good cinematography
what did he mean by this?

This
>Call Me By Your Name
>The Post
>Shape of Water

I also hope Gary Oldman gets an Oscar for acting in Darkest Hour

Blade Runner deserves most of them but considering they literally stole an award to give to Moonlight at the last second last year I doubt it'll win any since it's supposed to be sexist or something.

La La Land was a crap movie though.

BR was pretty mediocre all around though in terms of every aspect, it doesn't deserve any awards compared to the movies that came out this year

does she have instagram? reverse search is just giving me "eliza"

So was Moonlight. I just love how obvious they did it at the last second to virtue signal. Like you could tell that everyone involved knew they just switched because of black people at he last possible second. They didn't even attempt to hide it.

It's private. Invite only :^)

this user is right

giv bf(female)

wrong

>wishes
BR 2049 big winner

>expectations
Dunkirk big winner

>t. Brainlet

>neon lights and feels, wow so epic

this shit is always the biggest pleb bait on Sup Forums and you guys fall for it every fucking time

wtf, that's a girl??

Call Me By Your Name and Shape of Water aren't Oscar baits.

Shape of Water sweeps, including Del Toro winning Best Director.

Dunkirk and Blade Runner get snubbed heavily.

Gary Oldman wins Best Oscar despite every other award going to Timothee Chalamet.

Saoirse Ronan wins Best Actress.

Deakins gets snubbed by Shape of Water winning Best Cinematography.

There's a special presentation for the #MeToo people.

Dude fuck drumpf moments

why should BR be nominated over that stuff that is? It didn't do anything ground breaking and it's not even the best Sci-Fi movie Dennis has made. it's extremely average. tell me what sets it apart from the actual good movies that came out this year please. Saw it on opening night and it was by far the biggest let down of the year for me and I had no expectations going in

SSTC WAS HERE.
MAKE. THEM. SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BR2049 and Nolan don't win shit.

these

it's much better than Arrival so thanks for proving you're a pleb

The pics are in you-know-where because she was underaged.

BR won't get crap but Dunkirk is all but guaranteed, Nolan is all but guaranteed

though I wouldn't be surprise if Ladybird or Get Out wins

they usually split best picture and best director now as a way of coping out

usually best director goes to the most stylistic film (dunkirk) while best picture goes to the most SJW """"Important"""" film

Dunkirk and Nolan are going to be snubbed heavily. Have you been following other awards?

LA Critics voted Nolan like 6th best director of the year.

Call Me By Your Name and Shape of Water are picking up awards like they're pennies.

>snubbed heavily
that would imply that the film was worthy of anything

but Arrival sucks, that's literally the point i'm trying to make

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The disaster artist should definitely win something.

yeah, but what?

Terrible taste OP

she showed her tits to a black guy on omegle.

Nolan is a really lazy filmmaker tho

Pixar doesn't win Best Animated Feature.

Dunkirk is in essence another holocaust movie. Obviously it's not about the actual holocaust. But it's a film that concerns the GREATEST WAR, a war portrayed as a moral crusade, a brutal look at survival in the last "morally justified" war, as they tell it. It conveniently leaves out the reality of that history, that the cessation of the German advance was one of many overly generous capitulations and attempts at peace by what would otherwise be an utterly victorious Hitler, an act of an almost too benevolent prophet and a seer. He would not run down the great, deeply misguided men of an Aryan sister nation to the last, even though he could have, and perhaps should have for all "pragmatic" purposes. Because the ideals of the act were one of a man with a greater and much larger scope of optics.

"England is the nation to which Adolf Hitler had, over and over again, the most sincerely, the most appealingly held out his hand, in the name of the natural brotherhood of Nordic blood, in the name of the peaceful regeneration of the West."

Is that a boy or a girl? I've been seeing pics of him/her for so fucking long and I still legitimately don't know.

My wish: That they'd eliminate 90% of all award shows, starting with the Oscars.

My expectations: That the wrong things win in the majority of the categories and that the usual gang of self important people dress up to praise themselves.

Fuck award shows. They are unbridled cancer.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara