Well, why won't they?

Well, why won't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14597353
kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mia Farrow is a manipulative bitch.

>when the screencap of the article doesn't show the date it was written

Linda (Diane Keaton): Did you read that another Oakland woman was raped?
Allan (Woody Allen): I was nowhere near Oakland!
Linda: Do they know who did it?
Allan: No idea. He must be very clever. You must be on the ball to rape so many women and get away with it.
Linda: If anybody tried to rape me, I'd just pretend to go along with it and then grab a heavy object and let him have it. That is unless I was enjoying it.
Allan: They say it's every woman's secret desire.
Linda: I guess it depends on who's doing the raping.
Allan: Why dwell on morbid subjects? Odds are you'll never get raped.
Linda: Not with my luck.

Because he's hilarious and makes kino

Because he didn't do anything wrong?

Woody Allen is a scumbag, Sintara should have gone ahead and pulled the trigger.

Sinatra already got him by cucking the shit out of him

And ain't it a gas! Ol' Blue Eyes got the last laugh alright.

(((really makes me think)))

(((Allen)))

Because she's ugly. Ugly women get ignored, thankfully.

he's a fag

He's an old jew they don't want to eat too many of their own

As good looking of a guy as Frank Sinatra was, my god, what an abomination he pumped out

The Ultimate Redpill

He's kinda cute no homo I'd suck his dick but mostly for the money

Because he literally dindu nuffin.

Which is worse?

Women?
Jews?
Niggas?

strawpoll.me/14597353

enjoy your aids

Daily reminder that the only person that really suffered during the hollywood sexual assault scandal is Harvey Weinstein. Even Kevin Spacey ultimately got to keep his job in House of Cards because of a clause in his contract. Ben Affleck was making jokes about sexual predators in hollywood only weeks after being accused himself.

Why not both

Rashida a cute though

It would be Weinstein all over. A lot of names would get dragged in and have to say they never knew anything, then look dumb. Now that they know how it goes they are working harder to avoid it.

>This Is What The Average American Will Look Like In 2050
>And It's Beautiful

JSUT

Because he did nothing wrong and Mia Farrow’s daughter Is a liar.

This was published in 2014 and nothing happened to him

kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

Post your face mr aryan

I wasn't being ironic

quite the upgrade to the average american of today

lmao ScarJo

>jew protecting jew

Really makes me thonk

He's an influential jew. Look how feminist jew women defend male jewish rapists.

le moonfaec

What about Louis CK?

Jews always for shilling for the others

Do you think he'll marry his newly adopted daughters?

i think we need to accept that what leads someone to be sexually manipulative/aggressive is the same as what leads them to be successful.

because success in business/music/stage etc all = displacement activity for sex.

feminists may turn us into a more polite society but at the cost employment, tech advances etc

is the Woody Allen situation the biggest witch hunt for normies interested in Hollywood of all time? He may be kind of weird but he literally did nothing wrong, and Mia Farrow literally tried to ruin his life because she got left for a younger woman. LITERALLY a seething hypocritical roastie, you'd think /tv9k/ would be able to clearly see this but i guess the Sup Forums influence doesn't care because he's a jew. hope you guys are never in a situation like this desu

she have those droopy/lazy eyes that women get if they have ADD

Allen is widely known for not understanding or responding to social norms, and almost exclusively makes movies about having relationships with much younger women.

He's a pedo through and through, he just targets family members instead of randoms like Polanski did. This is easier to get away with as he can condition victims over a period of time.

>t. Woody Allen

Stop this meme. Woody didn't marry HIS adopted daughter.

>Soon-Yi Previn (born circa October 8, 1970) is the adopted daughter of actress Mia Farrow and musician André Previn, as well as the wife of filmmaker Woody Allen

>Soon-Yi isn’t Woody’s daughter
>Soon-Yi was 17 when they started dating
>Woody passed a polygraph test when he was accused of raping Dylan
>Mia refused to take the test

I don’t know. Seems like bitch was mad at him for legally fucking Soon-Yi and made up that story.

He's well-liked (unlike Weinstein, who was always hated), Mia Farrow isn't, and the woman he's most famous for being with is still with him.

>passed a polygraph test
psychopaths can pass those tests easy bc they don't human emotion

Is this supposed to make it better somehow?

Where is this from

because he didn't du nuffin