Pure. Unadulterated. Badass

Pure. Unadulterated. Badass.

I really do not care for Spencer's writing

He is sure a badass for throwing a special needs disable man with a rare skin condition out the window.

>Pure. Unadulterated. Badass.

I beg to differ.

>marvel citizens would unironically believe this

He threw a powerless old man who couldn't stand out a window.

The Uncanny team are the real heroes here.

Mr. Fantastic is the biggest jobber I've ever known what a fucking loser

Reminder that Black Manta convinced Aquaman that he (Manta) had autism so that he would feel bad about hitting him. And that Aquaman later developed a cure for Manta's pretend autism.

I'm not a regular Cap reader, but does Skull have any increased durability that comes with the skin, or it just a cosmetic thing?

Cosmetic, sometimes he can actually take a punch other times he has a glass jaw. His how shtick is he can mind fuck you into being a """""racist""""" but in a lot of things I find myself agreeing with him on many of the things he talks about only for captain America to be Like "NO, YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE THESE ROSE TINTED GLASSES MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER!". I'M GLAD I DROPPED BOTH DC AND MARVEL.

So, then, would you say that the Red Skull has red pilled you?

Nah not red pilled I just sympathize with the guy.

used to like the red-skull more when he was as combat capable as captain america. He has similar super soldier shit running from his veins

Yeah, more like pure unadulterated ego.

what if Kos was writing Secret Empire instead of Spencer

>I'M GLAD I DROPPED BOTH DC AND MARVEL.

Forgot to turn off Caps Lock did we now?

I really should get around to reading DareDevil: Born Again.

It's ok though

He's a Nazi :^)))

>trying to stick it to us alt righters by using Miller's lines

Doesn't change the fact you like dicks in your poopyhole Nick

Shut up triclops.

Congratulations, user, you've fallen for pandering. You are D*sney's target audience.

What's the source of this one?

Is Barry capable of endowing speed too? Because unless he is, those pizzas would still need time to cook in the oven.

you don't want to read the zombieverse comics

>Someone in Star Wars that can aim.

Is this like common sense in real life? So rare that it's special?

Isn't "cooking" just the molecules of the food speeding up and then changing because of it? He could do that even before speed force. It's not really the same as lending speed, more the mechanism for phasing through shit.

Clones can aim. Stormtroopers can't
Plus good guy aim is always better than bad guy aim no matter what medium

> (OP)
>I really do not care for Spencer's writing

It's Miller though

I do as well...

The Cereal King doesn't even understand comic book physics

it's a reference to Miller, delivered as a cheeky post-murder one-liner

and I do not care for that

might be Marvel Zombies

>it's a reference to Miller, delivered as a cheeky post-murder one-liner
>and I do not care for that
This user gets it.
The original line was a beautiful encapsulation of the character in one panel, this is a throwaway reference to make Steve look like a badass while he's not technically acting like Steve usually does.

>used to like the red-skull more when he was as combat capable as captain america. He has similar super soldier shit running from his veins
That's from the movies. The old Red Skull was for a couple of decades, inside a cloned body of Steve, so yeah, it was nice seeing them actually fight.
This one is Remember's clone skull, he didn't have anything beyond Xavier's brain, and they watsed that plot point so many times it's aggravating.

I'm surprised that Sup Forums didn't sticky that page and hold a candle-light vigil for Red Skull.

I thought I sizable portion of them absolutely agreed with everything he said.

comic book """"""""""deaths""""""""""" don't fucking matter

But seeing /theirguy/ get beaten must have hurt.

I doubt it, it happens pretty regularly

Huh.
So people on Sup Forums finally stopped unironically supporting a canon Nazi for giving a persuasive essay on nationalism?

no thank u

They do, if they did not want that to be the case they should have stuck with the nazi crap instead of making him say legitimate political views that one of the biggest US parties holds, just saying

its from Marvel Universe vs. Wolverine theres also an Avengers and Punisher sequel

nazis arent cool anymore richard spencer turned against the god emporer

you don't actually need any of credentials to post here. please stop pretending some kind of polling happens on Sup Forums, because it doesn't.

will you hold candle-light vigil when i.e America Chavez will finally be cancelled?

That man's spite knows no bounds

He'll be back in a while. Just you wait

>will you hold candle-light vigil

with hookers and whiskey. more of a wake really.

I just wish this shit would end.

As if removing the Fantastic Four, completely fucking up the Thor mythos, making the Inhumans hated, putting out terrible X-Books and making every other character he created laughably irrelevant for Kirby's centenary wasnt enough, they spend the whole year focusing on how much Captain America loves Facism now.

Only the dead know peace from this hell.

>He still doesn't get the point of that panel

This is the reason why Republican politicians have a hard on for defunding education.

Manta also was like "I'm doing this for my people"
Turns out that was how he got henchmen

where's skull xavier power?

They were removed in Uncanny Avengers.

>making the Inhumans hated
that's their goal. Instead of being discriminated by the Marvel citizen, they are by Marvel's customer

This is supposed to sound all inspirational and deep, but if you live in a country, you do owe it a measure of loyalty. I get that he is exposing some shady shit, go ahead and do that, but he sounds pretentious and untrustworthy here.

Same with Superman, If you live in America then that is your homeland not just the place you sleep.

Cap stands for America's ideals. Not the country. The country can be easily taken over by corrupt orange politicians Achmed.

You didn't get it, my dude.

I get what he's saying (he won't overlook corruption or betray his principals, yada yada) But I don't like how he says it, and what it could mean. Loyalty doesn't mean mindless obedience.

Americans tend to like their government in theory far more than in practice. It's very common, across a broad spectrum of ideologies, to believe that any law or government action you personally disapprove of is a betrayal of the sanctified vision of the nation's founders.
Captain America has to be a bad soldier prone to disobeying orders he doesn't believe in because otherwise audiences would look past the character and just judge the country he indiscriminately enforces the laws and policies of, which would make him an even more divisive character than he already is.

But you're missing the point. Cap isn't and was never loyal to America. Only to its ideals.

The more I learn about Manta, the more I like what I read. Who invented this guy?

that is my point. He is American so he should be. Every American is expected to be loyal to their country, that does not require being a government lap dog or allowing shit to happen because a US official told you it's okay.

>the country he indiscriminately enforces the laws and policies of

As I said before, being loyal to your country does not mean doing this. I am not saying he should be doing what he is told without question, in fact, the country is set up to encourage people to keep abuses of power in check.

My problem is with him saying "I am not loyal to my country"

>every American is expected to be loyal to their country
This is the exact reason we need to abolish the concept of nations as son as possible. They're just arbitrary categories that serve to isolate people with similar beliefs from one another while lumping them in with people they might disagree with or even despise.
Prove me wrong. You can't.

>Being loyal to a piece of rock and imaginary lines on the map

Kek

Please define the exact measure of loyalty I owe to my country. How much is it allowed to ask of me for being my birthplace by pure chance?

The refugee crisis is what happens when you pretend your county is nothing more then some lines on a map

Globalists aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

>This is the exact reason we need to abolish the concept of nations as son as possible.
I wonder who's behind this post.

So, my opinion that people with similar ideas and values should band together makes me a globalist...how?

If it hadn't been for good old 'Murica, the Middle East might very well have become secular like us.

>So, my opinion that people with similar ideas and values should band together makes me a conservative...how?

Do you see how stupid your post sounds now?

spencer is the faggot who wrote a convincing speech on immigration and then painted it as neo-nazi babbling by having red skull deliver it right?
i fucking hate him, it's the cheapest fucking political demonization tactic i've seen and im glad only a small group of complete idiots fell for it

What does any of this have to do with conservatism? It's not an economical issue.

Don't read marvel, what point/context am I missing?

Placing the blame solely on the US is only half right. The fire of conflict in the Middle East was always there, due to how different sects of Islam interperet the religion.The US govt. decided to fan the flames to oppose the Soviet Invasion, then more in defense of an ally(although they were ally for oil), and then just even more to sell weapons. The US govt. didn't help, but they didn't start the problem.

>a convincing speech on immigration and then painted it as neo-nazi babbling
You do know the nazis came to power because they had convincing speeches about protecting national pride and heirtage, right? They didn't talk about how they were going to gas the jews and declare war on the world.

Sorry, I probably didn't make myself very clear. I was just using the USA as an example of what nationalism can lead to. But you're right, religion is part of the issue.

I'm saying it's dumb how you reject being labeled as a globalist since your viewpoint is in line with it's belief.

What's your point? That politicians should not use logical arguments in their speeches?
Also, why the need to prove Godwin's law correct?

>Red Skull gives a convincing but ultimately flawed speech on why nationalism is great and immigration is literally evil
>The audience is a group of poor uneducated disenfranchised neo-Nazis
>They believe him and commit suicide bombings in his name
>Sup Forumsacks of course think Red Skull is right

Fucking kek. This is what happens when we have a political party that believes colleges are liberal brainwashing camps.

Whose belief? Globalists' or conservatives'?
Neither have anything to do with my ideas. If anything, conservatives would be the ones to defend the concept of nations.

>What's your point?
That Nazis aren't incoherent, and extremists use legitimate fears and gripes to twist people into extreme actions, and the Red Skull using terms and arguments that big political parties use is not outside the realm of possibilities or even that weird.

>Also, why the need to prove Godwin's law correct?
We're talking about the fucking Red Skull dude.

I used conservative as an example, could've used anything else

>So I'm gay just because I'm a guy who has sex with other guys?
>So I'm a junkie just because I have a debilitating drug addiction?
>So I'm a Nazi just because I advocate for a second Holocaust?
And on and on...

Sup Forums believes that the speech was accurate, but the means of achieving the goals of said speech are literally sandnigger-tier, and therefore it's a moot scenario.

I think I misunderstood you. It sounded like you were trying to argue that his speech was nonsense even though he used seemingly good arguments. My apologies.

That is nonsense. Thinking that people with the same ideologies should stick together instead of being spread across arbitrary groups does NOT make me a globalist.
There is literally no connection.

Stormtroopers can aim. They were told to feign incompetence to allow Luke, Han, and Leia to escape so that they could track them to the Rebel base

The movie is like over 40 years old and Tarkin explicitly says this in the film, how is it that people STILL haven't figured this out?

He is not American.

He is America.

>why Republican politicians have a hard on for defunding education
Because common core worked out so well.
Hyuk hyuk republitards just tryin to keep people dumb because jesus. It can't be that the federal government is incompetent

>believes colleges are liberal brainwashing camps
I'd like to live wherever this isn't the case. May I have your country of residence?

Why does Hydra Cap feel more like Cap than Cap has felt in a long time?

That only covers the ones on the Death Star in that one movie.
It doesn't cover any of the other ones encountered in that movie alone, in addition to the ones in the others who also can't aim.