Hello sir

>hello sir
>seeing Justice League? Is that ticket for (1) again?
>okay sir, have a nice time
>hands you your ticket with a suicide hotline brochure inside

fuck that bitch, I wanna speak to Robert

>Paying Contactless
>No eye contact

True Alpha desu

You guys don't actually go to the cinema alone do you? Sounds really embarrassing to be honest.

I work nights, so I often go to the first screening of the day by myself when no one's at the theater anyway.

You usually get a discounted ticket for early shows, too.

Hahahaha what a loser! Wow, I'd be CRINGING so fucking hard if I ever saw you in a theater by yourself watching a movie lol. I'd be laughing at and making jokes about you with my FRIEND that is sitting next to me.

you sound like a super cool guy

Just passing through to tell you all. Being afraid of going to the movies alone is below sub-human. Get a fucking grip or off yourself if you really can't.

This.

You buy your tickets online and print them at home if you're such a faggot you're scared to buy them at the box office

>going to the cinema with your friend

lol what a faghot where's your gf

>watching movies with females
what are you a girl?

Friendship isn't real.
Wait til one day they have no need for you and they're gone.
I'll be the one cringing after you asking why he left like some pathetic teenage girl.

>watching movies
hello soy

Well, I'm going alone because you are out of my league. Does this response do justice for you?

pick-up master

My friend died. Not cool.

>hands you your ticket with a suicide hotline brochure inside
How big are your fucking cinema tickets??

To get away from you.

Came here to post this. Wtf, OP?

would rather go alone than have to watch it with wife and kid tbqh

Is going alone to the cinema is a meme? I don't see the problem for examble, seem like he has autism.

Shit ip asshole!

Now change Justice League with Blade Runner 2049. Maybe that'd be more relatable