Transports the citadel of ricks into a galactic federation prison

>Transports the citadel of ricks into a galactic federation prison
>Essentially crossing over every council-aligned Rick by screwing them of out of a place to hangout AND getting rid of their morty providers
How screwed is Rick and his family? Now that the council is gone, doesn't this mean that Ricks will have to resort to kidnapping Morties whenever they lose their own? Along with other members of the Smith family? Not to mention, Ricks that may be more evil than Rick will probably want to get revenge on him.

not screwed at all
it's just a wacky comedy show bruh

Robin from teen titans Go would beat Rick alone, prove me wrong

They'll just move to the other citadel
No harm no fowl

there are infinite more citadels

its not like the cuncil was in a manhunt for c137, there is no reason to suspect regular ricks knew who caused al that shit
the council tells morthy that c137 rick is dead, they belive he is dead until moments before they die

A being of pure chaos isn't going to be bothered by someone committing wrong acts, if anything they'll play into his hands just like the council did.

Good and evil are concepts to be surpassed from his point of view which is why all of his motives are utterly self serving.

If any aspect of his origin story is true, he defines what is good and evil by how it benefits him and by trickle effect, his family.

Took over his planet and fucked with his grand kids? He took out council of ricks and federation in one move.

Because both try to constrain what he wants to do for himself.

It's like babylon 5 question, "Who are you, what do you want?" well he took it to next level and combined them, by deciding what he wants decides who he is.

Saves 60 some morty's by sacrificing himself, but then universe gives him an out and he tells the universe to fuck off.

Jerry tries to take away what he wants so he maneuvers jerry out of the family.

Loses his family to himself, decides to wage a war on all his other selves.

Galactic government decides to get in his way, gets rid of the government.

At least one morty out there realized this and became the better killer so to speak. Influencing and turning the ricks against themselves, even willing to sacrifice hundreds of other morty's to do it.

For all we know, it was that one morty that got screwed over by a rick and decided to kill his family, setting off the entire chain of domino's with all ricks trying to control and kill anyone that wouldn't get in line, causing the rickocaust.

>How screwed is Rick and his family?

They're fine; Council Ricks are now in a "Empire post-Emperor death and Death Star destroyed" situation. The Council-Aligned Ricks are now fractured and without any central organization. In-fighting will be fierce, especially since these are fucking Ricks we're talking about.

0/10 on that first trolling attempt buddy

Robin is Rick. Notice the hair?

Wow, that's some edgy fanfiction there, buddy.

My fedora is so tipped, it tipped over.

I never once mentioned religion, god or atheism anywhere in that post.

>there is no reason to suspect regular ricks knew who caused al that shitthe council tells morthy that c137 rick is dead, they belive he is dead until moments before they die
Good point, I completely forgot about that, I guess Rick doesn't have to worry about any concentrated group attempts on his life, he might have to deal with a few random Ricks getting in his way in order to take his place or his morty, but other than that it's just the same ole shit.

go to bed justin

Nice reddit spacing.

But i'm not justin, I was just thinking outloud.

I don't go to reddit, so I wouldn't know, but apparently you do?

Don't worry, OP. R&M has no continuity. Rick will be fine.

Good post, I agree.

Bad post, I disagree.

I can't. I checked.

He would

>Magic leprechaun powers
>Durable as fuck
>Quick
>Master detective

He'd destroy rick

I was real disappointed in seeing all those Ricks die

I know our Rick is the toughest Rick but shouldn't most of the Ricks be able to kill most things that inhabit the multiverse?

Why didn't the ricks just teleport out?

>He's like a demon or a really fucked up God
There is no evidence that Robin would lose to Rick

Okay post, I don't know where I stand on it.

>but shouldn't most of the Ricks be able to kill most things that inhabit the multiverse
If most of them could do that, then I think they would've been able to take the galactic federation down a long time ago, showing them being incompetent once they were thrown off-guard kind of gives us an idea of why Rick didn't join the council. The reason (or one of the reasons) being that it makes Ricks compliant and dependent on the safety that the citadel brings, so when shit that the citadel can't stop hits the fan, they end up getting slaughtered like a bunch of Jerrys.

Below average post, I would make some changes

Above average post, I wouldn't make any changes

This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen anyone write on the internet and I've been here since 2005.

So is there a new Rick and Morty tonight or what?

What about all the Ricks that are just our Rick but with one slight difference, too?

>Robin smashes Rick's shins with his pole
>win

It's not coming back until the summer.

this show suffers from trying to be random and yet trying to be deep and some what emotional. Im all for the random weird scifi humor but when they insert emo music and try to be serious... get the fuck out of here

He probably would, he's died multiple times without being bothered by it and he has more meta awareness than Rick does.

>not coming back until the summer.
The true April Fools prank.

The replies to this post are better than the actual post itself.

Cocksuckers.