Steppenwolf

Original design for Steppenwolf. WB thought he was too scary.

Literally should have just hired Liam neeson to play StevenWolf. It's not like he wouldn't have done it

Both look like trash

that's just a bad photoshop of his appearance in BvS

/thread

He still looks shit, did these people just look at the new gods and say "nah, I know better". And then they wonder why they fall short of marvel at every turn.

You really think "Discount robin hood" or "Ares 2.0" would be better? At least BvS look like an alien horror.

They're not supposed to be alien horrors, they're alien gods, very idiosyncratic gods. and we could have seen that, but instead we got a bland single tone action figure instead.

to be fair besides darkseid and mr.miracle most of the designs in kirby's fourth world are pretty bland.

At least with the original design the CGI would be somewhat more justified. With the one they went with they could literally just have put Hinds in makeup and armor and it would have been better

reminder: Snyder is a hack for using a literal who as the villain. Granny Goodness would unironically have been the best choice.

Original looks like a shark and the one we got looks like a Power Rangers villain.
I don't know what I prefer to be honest.

At least it looks like a monster instead of a guy with a helmet, providing a nice contrast to Darkseid who is a guy in a skirt. I bet they had to do the new CGI in a rush too, that's why it looked so shitty.

Jesus dcfags on suicide watch.

>tfw Carrie will never be Granny Goodness
;_;

first one looks like some kind of a Mass Effect reject concept art

SUPERHEROES

hahaha! LOL

Enough CGI monsters. The amount of CGI in the movie is one of the factor for why it's awful. Same goes for Ragnarok.

I assume the extended edition will make his personality and motivations more interesting, because he was an extremely generic and boring villain. He never said or did anything memorable. He was just another arrogant, boastful villain who bragged about being a conqueror and destroyer of worlds. He never was a threat, as he never managed to hurt any of the heroes. I cringed when Superman literally toyed with him.

I also assume they will explain his relation to Darkseid better because he only mentioned his name once.

>He never was a threat, as he never managed to hurt any of the heroes.

This bothered me too in Justice League, Wonder Woman, and Man of Steel. If the villains are not a threat and can't hurt the heroes, then they are not villains. DC are usually pussies for not even daring to bruise, nick or make their heroes bleed, except for when Superman "died". I want Darkseid to nearly annihilate the Justice League with his strength, speed, intellect and omega beams.

They can't really kill superman or batman because they are what carry their shitty flicks and they can't kill any of the other heroes because they are minorities or women and that would be bad pr

Maybe I've watched too many monster fucking webms on /gif/ but that's sexy.

Don't talk bad about MOMMY Hela

But mostly I agree with you: Loki, Vulture and Obadiah are the best MCU villains and they all Humans (Human-like) and little to no CGI at all.