Watching my quirky space adventure flick

>watching my quirky space adventure flick
>suddenly breaks into a full length rihanna music video
what the fuck were they thinking?

The two leads in this movie look too much like they’re related. Makes the romantic moments really uncomfortable.

>lets cast this actor who can only play awkward highschool kids and who has a grating voice as our chsrismatic war hero lead
>and let's make him a known womanizer even though hes ugly as sin

All his lines were cheasy as fuck and so poorly delivered. I feel as if cara of all people did a better job, fuck, even rihanna was better than him

how can this girl get forced into literally everything, she's the cover girl for burberry and she's legit ugly

classic dane dehaan is a male model though

How did they manage to make Cara attractive?

>has rich family and shes famous for being famous

I'm surprised the literal WE WUZ scene with Rihanna right before she dies wasn't memed more.

More like more boner inducing.

Why not? It's just a simple digression yet served nonetheless to introduce bubble's character whose otherwise has very limited time in the movie

If you cut out the entirety of the rihanna segment not a single thing in this movie would change except it would be 40 minutes shorted and slightly more tolerable

the character existed solely to shoehorn her into he movie, had no impact on the plot and was killed off immediately after. what a fucking joke

And cut Ethan Hawke out of the movie? Have a heart, user.

Maybe that was exactly what Besson was after.

I don't care what any of you fags think, Rhianna in that latex nurse outfit was top tier kino.

Dane DeHaan was far and away the worst thing about this movie, which actually wasn't bad. I would recommend it to people if not for Dane. He is so woefully miscast. Would have been more appropriate as the space pimp than the lead. What was Luc fucking thinking?! Was pic related busy or something?

Because The Fifth Element had a scene where someone sings and cool stuff happens.

they both look like extremely punchable rich kids

this
I mean there must have been at least one guy who said "I don't know, they sure look like siblings to me"

I didn't watch that shitty film, but I know that there are zero(0) times when breaking into music helped a film except when it was a fucking obvious musical to begin and even that most musical suck.

>. I feel as if cara of all people did a better job
god no, she's so fucking bad

For those who want to see the movie for Rihanna she's a CGI blob most of the time. Not even a sexy alien species, a speaking bubbly blob.