I don't want to age. :'(

I don't want to age. :'(

>that much hair loss that quickly
Yikes

What a gigantic jewish head

He is turning into the jew he is. This is why they make thise jew hats to hide hair loss.

Cocaine killing face gains very fast. Same with red meat and lack of sleep.

He was already pass 30 when he did his first Spider-Man.

way too much hair on the sides, his barber should be shot

He looks fine. His entrances were already there, it's just the haircut that is different and the pic is not so good.

Seriously, most of threads on appearances of actors are such bullshit. Try to take 10 selfies and see how you can look old and ugly as shit to passable or even handsome if you just get your expression right and comb the hair the best possible way. Jesus Christ, Sup Forums, don't take images so seriously, they lie.

You don't want to bald

scrawny little bitch nigga

it's not that bad, embrace it

Can anyone tell me why Sup Forums is so obsessed with hair?

looks better on the right desu. left has fucking lego hair.

He looks great for his age. I'm a decade younger than him and look more busted than he does. I never drink or smoke either, just have shit genetics.

Some aged like wine, some like milk. You have nothing to worry about other than being rich

haha only women hit the wall, we men are gonna age like fine wine, am i right bros?

Post face and hair

he's clearly receding.
t.baldat22

Anthony Perkins biopic when

You should only worry if you have balding genetics

This is why you need to look like shit all your life, so you seem immortal.

BUT I HAVE BALDING GENETICS

That's just the Bong genetics taking over

>tfw gonna be 30 in May
>tfw no signs of hair loss yet

Wait, you guys are referring to his hair? It's not that bad and he made it out of his 20's with a full head of hair. I was balding and just switched to hair systems instead of messing with fin and getting a hair transplant. Feels good, man. No way in hell am I leaving the house with a bald head.

Then worry, lol.

This. His big problem is just a goofy haircut. He also should probably start lifting weights.

Hey does hair transplant stop the balding, or just like slow it?

I cant find any information of what happens after transplant.

Not always. My dad was almost totally bald by 23. My moms dad is totally bald as fuck. I’m 33 and thinning hasn’t even started. Makes no sense.

Keanu has that rare Mediterranean gene where you look the same at both age 20 and 55

are you dumb? No it doesnt. it just moves the grafts from the back of your head to the front. you will keep balding until you stop. you will probably need more than one procedure if you're getting one before 40.

Because it's literally inherited from your mom's side.

>thinly veiled balding thread
>300+ replies inbound

Doesn't help with how he mousses up his hair. It's like he said he wanted to look like a young glen static on picture day at school.

But like do the newly planted (relocated) follicles not bald while the rest of your hair keeps balding?

I swear he turned into his dad overnight.

fuck me, that site has already taken over all of Sup Forums, huh?

step aside genetic trash

why does everyone here obsess over another male's physical appearance? who fucking cares he's still got millions and is a successful movie actor. He has a high status and that's enough to get pussy. I was once superficial like this but everything changed when I was potentially facing prison time. That made me look at things from a whole different perspective and value my time and freedom on earth more than anything. I'm not balding but I would just embrace it if I did. Please, anons. I realized how much time I wasted worrying over stupid superficial things only when I was close to being sentenced. Stop being a prisoner of your own negative thoughts and live your life.

>Dad bald at 21
>Older brother bald at 23
>Granddads from both sides bald early in life but don't know when exactly
>got 4 uncles in total, all of them bald
>25 and no signs of balding whatsoever

Also
>literally every person in my family bar my sister has glasses
>still have 20/20 vision

Did I get ridiculously lucky or can I still hit a time where it suddenly all goes to shit

>YET
Good luck user, my hair started thinning about that age.

how did his head get so wide, is it just the photo?

This dumb Sourceless meme again

Either your dad is not your dad, or you got extremely lucky and only inherited their good hair genes.

That's called being a chink.

Because then the women aren't having sex with him becaue they're attracted to him.

They just want to take advantage of his money and status, while they're disgusted at him in bed, it's another kind of prostitution.

His face got JUSTed instead, he was a god-tier twink.

t. Lexplorer

>rare Mediterranean gene

my dad has it too

i'm hopeful

Lesser genes will become more pronounced as you age. Hard to tell young Leo is part Russian, but pretty obvious now.

That's pretty good for like 20 years

> implying your mother didn't cheat on your dad
your dad is not your dad.

no, they're removed from the back of your head where you don't bald (like 99,9% don't).

That guy has good genetics, but is he better than Francisco Lachowski? And I'm not talking about 2007 Chico with autistic photos on his Facebook, I'm not talking about 2008 Francisco who won the Ford Men's Supermodel of the World in Sao Paulo and then won a Ford modelling contract and worked for Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani and others, I'm not talking about 2016 post-prime bearded Chico with two kids and married with Jessiann Gravel Beland, hell, I'm talking about 2010 Francisco with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 193 cm tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2 cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull

It can still go to shit fast. Friend was similar, thick head of hair at 25, now at 34 it's all gone.

Keanu is an english-asian mix though so I doubt his genes are "Mediterranean"

Then why do me and my sister literally look exactly like my mom

He just needed a haircut, a beard and a bit of training. Also that car accident fucked him up so this comparison isn't fair but he is looking really good these days.

bruh
look at this dude

>when i reach my 50s , i'm gonna age like wine, look like a hot dad and all hot chicks are gonna jump on my dick

shut your fucking mouth you pedophile faggot

So if you stopped getting transplants it would look pretty silly then?

1. British
2. He's rich and famous af for life without having to do anything

Balding doesn't make sense there's no point obsessing. My dad's hairline receded a bit when he was like 25 or something and everybody thought he'd go bald. He's almost 60 now it didn't move a millimetre further. You really can't predict it

honestly it's amazing he still looks that good for as much alcohol and drugs he consumes

That's right. It's recommended to wait until the balding stabilizes or until you reach an older age past your 20's to get a transplant. The hair is taken from the back of your head which is almost always immune to balding along with the sides. That's why you see bald guys with that horseshoe look. If you get the transplant at a young age and the balding progresses, you'll look like a silly motherfucker with an island of hair at the front and baldness behind it. Donor hair is limited too since it can only be your own hair, so once again its best to wait.

THE UNMAKING OF PALMER LUCKEY

>tfw shaving my whole head every day at 25

The worst part isn't even going bald, is having to shave it daily just to look like a skinhead instead of a ugly Jason Statham

How are people so insecure about this? I don’t get it.

He does look better but has still aged badly.

t. underage or girl

Hot dad dick

don't destroy 4channers fantasies like that

they're still fantasizing about how they're gonna compesate their lost youths

Bad example because he's boyishly good looking. Same for DiCaprio. Those 2 were never going to age well because part of their charm was youth. Then on top of that they did a load of drugs, coke etc and got bloated.

between 27-40 is peak for a male attractiveness (if you stay in shape)

If he didn't abuse his body with endless drugs and alcohol he'd still look good.

He's a drunk and cokehead

You bald because you got too much testosterone.

Consume some soy and hair ahoy.

but I'm 24 and objectively a lot more attractive than I was between 15-20

Thanks for the reply

I wouldn't say so. He aged normally. Not the Hollywood way which I think fits his persona and overall career.

What the fuck is wrong with that guy's ears?

i swear to god yikes poster i will fucking kill you where you stand

I was never good looking so I feel much more handsome and get way more compliments in my late 20s than ever before.

He was 40 when the first Pirates movie came out and every teenage girl was daydreaming about him.

Yes. If you go the transplant route, make sure you got money to get a second, probably even a third one.

The good thing is though... with concealer, you will probably look like you have a full head of hair after a transplant. Even mediocre results look amazing with concealers like toppik

My younger brother is already showing early signs of balding at age 20. It's the classic MPB with a receding hairline and thinning crown. Should I tell him and ruin his prime years? Or let him live in blissful ignorance?

I’m a 26 yo dude. I’m gay though and i dont mind balding on dudes too much but being so insecure about it that you wouldn’t leave the house is incredibly unattractive. Just shave your head.

It happens to a lot of men in their 30s, MOST men, I'd say.

That hairstyle doesn't work for that hairline though. Guys with a receding hairline have to be honest about it and use hairstyles that work. After it's back 3 inches or so, the only hairstyle that's gonna look good is fully bald.

This is what u get when literally perfect woman break with u. He is just aware that he will never find in Hollywood woman on Emma level. So he is just miserable and depressed since.

If you noticed he noticed it too

tell him now. it's a losing fight but you can delay the inevitable. even 1-2 years can make a difference at that age. believe me.

He got the elf ear plastic surgery.

aJUSTed

car accident fucked up his face after the first star wars.

Yes but you're limited to only 2-3 transplants before you run out of donor hair. As the other user mentioned, use a concealer and you'll be good. Doctors also strongly suggest taking finasteride after the transplants to keep your hair gains.

How could he not know? Is he retarded?

Apparently he's fucking 34, who knew.

Guys leave Andrew alone wtf.