Oh shit I was really worried it would be Gordon Ramsay >>91368490

Oh shit I was really worried it would be Gordon Ramsay

hollywoodreporter.com/news/celebrity-chef-mario-batali-accused-sexual-harassment-by-multiple-women-1066116

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHOImyBOY8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Itsa me...mario

Odds are the jealous crowd will target Gordon next because he's super famous and they're not.

Instant rape allegation

i hate this fat fuck so much, those smacking sounds when he eats, fucking disgusting

I thought mario was a homosex

it's all pink on the inside

No one is harrassed by Ramsey because they all want him. Its only harrassment if your ugly, short or fat.

I thought it'd be Flay or Ramsay. But now that I think about it, Batali has always been creepy.

Aziz Ansari predicted this

HA. Good riddance. I've always hated this faggot. Overrated fuck.

he looks like a child molester

We should start taking bets on this kind of thing

Fuck yes, I hope all the celebrity chefs go down.

Hahaha Bronson must be next

Will Chewkino ever be the same after this?

Who will wear the orange crocs now?

I have heard he's an asshole, regardless.

>when you can ruin a man's entire career and legacy with a warm hole and no evidence whatsoever for five minutes in the spotlight

OMG YAAAAAS

Not surprised, i had a friend who worked a low level position behind the scenes on chew and he used to tell us the Italian fag was an absolute brute to work with

People who work in restaurants are sexually depraved. I hope more follow so they can cancel all these gay talk cooking shows and bring back based soap operas.

Most folks in the food industry are garbage people. Why are we surprised?

He did admit to it though, just like in the restaurant the bill comes due.

Not shocking at all. That dirtbag skimmed tips from his own staff to pay the sommelier. All he does is virtue signal on Twitter.

man, I'd hate for flay to go down for sexual harassment, if only because I went to school with his daughter.

Did you fuck her

Soap opera requires writers, and writers are expensive.

unfortunately not, she's always been smoking. I was never part of the in crowd, but we were in the same elementary, middle, and high schools so I had a bunch of classes with her.

>Mario Batali
>Women
I don't believe it for a second.

RAPE

NICE AND HARD

>I was never part of the in crowd,

Bullshit

glad it wasnt bobby flay like some thought
really wish bourdain went down

>imply Gordon Ramsay would need to assault or manipulate women

Ramsay is the type of guy who just commands women to have sex with him and they just do it. Hes constantly shouting, puffing his chest out, and getting confrontational. Women just go for guys like that, it triggers something primal in them.

I know, hard to believe. Luckily I got better, joined the wrestling team, did cross-counrty. I was just never rich enough to hang with her type of crowd.
On a different note, Bobby would come to school on career days, and he once baked a massive cake for sophie's science project on hypoxia in the long island sound.

Well hello beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=KHOImyBOY8E

I thought it would be Jamie Oliver.

ouch

Fucking hell, never eating at East Side Mario's ever again.

I'm not surprised one bit.
The guy is a grade A scumbag

Yeah right, him and Ramsay are decent looking + rich