SLOW THE FUCK DOWN

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN

>stupidly simple plots
>still have to vomit exposition at an incredible place

it's like a giant word bubble webcomic turned into a cartoon.

It's like characters start speaking literally the millisecond after another finishes

Even though I think this show is not good I don't think "it's too fast" is the problem like everyone else around here seems to.

> hey, we acknowledge your criticisms as valid feedback and we'll take them into account for future episodes

Pretty cool.

YOU'LL BE SO FAST MOTHER NATURE WILL BE LIKE "SLOOOOOOOOW DOOOOOOOOOOWN"
AND YOU'LL BE LIKE "FUCK YOU" KICK HER IN THE FACE WITH YOUR ENERGY LEGS

Oh hey 2008. Been a while.

MORE ENERGY THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR

The woman surpasses my number one obscure waifus, original leader being Mystic Sonia from Hero 108

The thighs, the accent, the attitude, fuuck

I may just be an old fogey on a Peloponesian Sock Emoji IRC, but the speed issue can be solved by playing the episodes at 90% to 95% speed of actual.

it kind of blows my mind how this guy spent 20 years on this.

I hope he didn't rigorously work on this too, like kept it as a side project because the concept is really bad, but the character and word design is pretty good.

2nd from the left is literally perfect. why the fuck didn't he go with that aesthetic?

You honestly expect a design like that on a show airing on CN, nowadays?

I've never actually watched this shit but how come 50+% of the swords have to do with fucking food. What the fuck

This picture could be used as a timeline for "vaccines cause autism" people to show before vaccines and after vaccines

vambre a cute.
the show drives me nuts though.

>first is just Lina Inverse

well i mean the whole thing started out as a bad anime joke from the 90's.
some of those types of jokes are still in the show too and it really bugs me.

I blame it on how it started. The writers had to develop into a 2 minute time frame so the rush was alright then, now it's 20+ minutes long and they need to basically re-learn ho to do the pacing for this show. I've only watched a little of both but Im hoping they get better at by season 2.

Really hoping it does well, even though I don't watch it, there are certain artists working on it that I like. Shame I probably won't see much if any of their "art" anymore after this but there working their dream job now and are finally there. Same with the guy whose had this idea in his brain for 20+ years, its kinda motivating.

Are you the user asking if this show was any good the other day? Well, I TOLD YOU SO.

I think if we're going to bring up Slayers in every Mighty Magiswords thread, it's only fair to note that Slayers was itself based on a series of light novels that were in turn based on the author's DnD campaigns.

All's fair in western-style fantasy genre.

This show has been cancel? I haven't heard about any new episode, nor had any time schedule because of TTG!

Oh, that cool that the writing staff is well aware that the show is flying too fast. I guess meaning changes will happen in season two.