Who thought this was a good idea?

It's a metaphor, fag

Well, it made the scene memorable didn't it?

A metaphor for what?

hehe

benis

Space dicks.

A metaphor to represent kryptonians are dildos?

The space dicks are too humiliate the prisoners. Not only are they trapped but they're trapped in dicks. Based Synder

Yes, Snyder was foreshadowing the fact that Superman is a dick.

BIG

MEATY

CLAWS

>vagina doors
>semen telescopes
>sperm ships

BUT WHAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ARE THE DICK CAPSULES SOMEHOW ALL OF THE OTHE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS SEXUAL IMAGERY IS NOT APPARENT TO ME AND I CHOOSE TO CRITICIZE THE BIG BLACK DICK PODS EXCLUSIVELY

>ywn be engulfed by a penis-shaped rocket and fired up into a ship shaped like a vagina

Snyder played too much Ocarina of Time.

sponsored by bad dragon

>Kryptonians are dildos

Are you guys all fucking 12 years old?

How many times have we had this topic with all you retards giggling like schoolkids?

If you guys can't conceive the idea of phallic/Geiger-esque imagery in a scifi film then you guys need to fucking watch actual movies instead of capeshit all day long.

Also if you can't see the irony of Krypton as sexually repressed society failing to see the penises and vaginas they've inadvertently and subliminally filled in their society because of their own sexual frustration then no wonder all you guys can do is shitpost Man of Murder may-mays all day.

>It's so deep and artistic I swear SNYDER ISN'T A HACK AND HE BEATS ANYTHING COMIC BOOKS CAN DO

Yeah user, we are the 12 year olds. Not the man who put flying dicks in his movie.

>Not the man who put flying dicks in his movie.

Hah!

Like that's the only place he puts them....

Superman is a dick! He is reckless, arrogant, stupid dick. And the anti superman people are pussies. And Zod is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes

Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't appropriate , and it takes a pussy to show 'em that.

But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves, because pussies are only an inch-and-a-half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are going to have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit.

Fucking seriously. What the fuck,and who thinks that is more attractive than muscle tone?

Almost as cool as Batman being forcefully sodomized in prison.

birth

BUY DILDOS.