Dark

What a dumb finale.

Season 2 confirmed. I actually liked the ending tho. It's just a circle.

The whole series will just be about the circle, there's simply no free will. Every season will be just an attempt to break it to no avail.

Best girl.

Is Noah the devil? It is heavily implied.

why do german brainlets think name dropping philosophers and vaguely talking about time is deep?

We still don't know what Claudia did. Who knows. I really enjoyed it though.

The finale made this show go from a 9/10 to 6/10. I hate how Netflix has to have everything go into multiple seasons. I just wanted this to resolve in one season, I should have known better though.

Who said it is deep? I had to cringe a bit when they dropped random science words but still was pretty good.

>I just wanted this to resolve in one season
It was resolved, you can't change fate, everything is already predetermined and all the things that happened just ensured they would happen.

But what about noah? What's his place?

Okay, I wanted it to resolve and I wanted to get an actual ending. Not that cop out bullshit from the OP

This. S1 is just about the introduction of time travel being unbeatable. Although I do want some questions to be answered, like what's in the radioactive barrels.

you can smell the smug german satisfaction while watching

if noah is trying to control time travel how will he succeed if time just goes in a circle? he would just be doing the same thing he was doing earlier

Caesium is in the barrels. That's where old jonas got it from to power the machine.

He's ensuring the hole is created by kickstarting the kidnappings.

I'm guessing he basically spends a few years as Noah setting everything in motion then he reports and keeps doing stuff separately while a new Noah continues the cycle.

You think that's what he is doing with bartostz? Actually sounds reasonable. I thought he might be young noah but that didn't make much sense. Also is he the father of tronte?

ye i think Noah is Tronte's father because Agens mentions that her husband was a pastor who wast really religious

I've seen people compare this to stranger things, but i don't really think the comparison can hold. This was so much better
>interesting world, avoids constant references to media
> better characters, much more complex by showing them throughout time
> better cinematography
>better music, no dude 80's synths
> that opening

also Ulrich is best guy

>also Ulrich is best guy
And he fucked the only psycho bitch in town
>lol your husband just loves me much more
>lol I kept these fucking passports for 33 years just in case

> Ulrich is best guy

What was his problem

>also Ulrich is best guy
>knows killing Helge will fix things
>holds him down with a large rock
>pauses for a second
>proceeds to bash a small child with a rock in the head
Literally /ourguy/

GOODBYE
FOR NEITHER EVEEEER
NOR NEVEEER
GOODBYEEE

>doesn't realize his wounds look eerily similar to the scars he has in the future
Retard.

>that opening
It's cool only if the DOOD meme hasn't resurfaced lately. Still nice tho

I'm worried the tone might change for the next season. I hope we don't get a Michael Bay type sci fi action series.

We'll see the rise of a super nice guy like Jonas become a 'savior' while we all know he's doing it for literally nothing.

DAAD or KRRK?

krad

Crazy waifu = best waifu

Probably gives crazy head. She was such a cute teen too.

crazy cunt

Agnes is best girl

>there's simply no free will
jonas will have free will because he is a freak of nature

this will be LoK calling it now