Marvelcucks unironically think this is a good movie

Marvelcucks unironically think this is a good movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9jqZQWuuaF8?t=87
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I find aliens more believable than that tower existing desu.
There is no way in hell Empire State Building would obstruct views from Rockefeller

synderfags think DC is better lol
also, I have never seen any marvelfag rank this in their top five capeshit

This movie has already aged like shit. Why does it look like it's TV quality? Can't believe I missed that

2B dollars, dcuck,

back to the pig box.

Jesus christ is this the shit MCUcks eat?

MCUcks don't think the movie is good. Im almost sure none of them even like these movies. Its just something to watch because everyone else is doing it.

Because Whedon is a TV director.

>Captain America suit in Avengers

Honestly every shit looked like shit.
The first suit in Captain America with the quilted armor looked alright.

Can any MCU fanboy even tell us why this shit is supposed to be watchable? Worst film franchise ever.

>This movie has already aged like shit. Why does it look like it's TV quality? Can't believe I missed that
Because you have your motion interpolation, blur reduction and other post processing is shit and you are getting excess soap opera effect. Your FPS is too high and you are doing it wrong.

Webms made in higher FPS from youtube always look especially bad.

>let me edit this right quick
>zoom in a bit..
>make graphics worse..
>speed it up..
>there! now let me post this on Sup Forums so us DCucks can pretend to be superior haha can't wait xD

pathetic.

You know Marvel shilling is real that they're defending Whedon's trash TV-rate WWE choreography. When Gods battle in Marvel movies it looks like two kids drunk fighting.

I dare you to make a webm of the scene in OP and get it to look better. Go on. I'll wait here.

Forgot pic. I would expect 90% of modern LED/LCD tvs are set up wrong in the average American home. People are no longer seeing the theatrical version of the film and ruining the experience.

You morons do this every single time.

>wahh wahh wahh the fight scenes aren't COOL like in my animes!

>Plot? Dialogue? Character? Theme? What are those?

I can see why you shitheels like Snyder.

suck a dick, faggot. I am an absolute loser and have watched Avengers countless times. that is sped up, zoomed in and with poorer graphics.

fucking DCucks.

can't see shit senpai

>Plot? Dialogue? Character? Theme? What are those?
Whoever made this piece of shit movie really needs to look those phrases up.

It really says something about how shit the movie is when MCUcks refuse to even acknowledge the scene is real. Fucking kek

Most people are lazy and just rip their webm from youtube 1080p60hz mode (which fucks everythign up). Doing it right takes too much time.

nah it's still pretty fantastic

why would he? fucking youtube it and you'll see the LokixThor fight on the balcony looks great

Marvelcucks are terrible for the entertainment business. Dozens of Trash TV shows, dozens of retreads in movies. Marvel is the McDonalds of media.

>action scenes suck in action movie
>"why do you complain!?? "

again, you won't beat a loser like me, DCuck. anyone can make graphics worse, speed it up and zoom on in.

bit pathetic you DCucks have to resort to such petty tactics.

How can one film franchise cause so much anger?

wtf, I don't remember it looking this bad

This honestly looks like shit. Why is Cap reloading his shield? The whole scene has no purpose but to make a cool pose for the camera. Which doesn't work anyways since Whedon is a cinema illiterate.

I cant take people like you seriously, sorry.

>DCucks rage and moan about always losing, so they resort to shitposting and baiting Marvelfucks
>Marvelfucks fall for it

ezpz

What's wrong with this scene?

Jesus Caps costume is just fucking horrendous.

1000 cuts per second

Shit angles

Bad amateur choreography straight from cheap TV

Supposed to be two Gods fighting, instead looks like a schoolyard fight

That Batman & Robin tier escape by the scooter at the end

The webm is edited to look worse, but I assume he's referring to the jump cuts. It's not the best way to so an action scene

>brainlet posting didn't even last an entire week
SAD

Framerate is wrong again.

>sped up by DCucks
>graphics made worse by DCucks
>zoomed in by DCucks

Thats a gay as fuck money shot. Fuck off capeshitter

You can barely call Loki a God in Marvel movies. He's a little bitch.

lol u mad

>the webm is edited to look worse
except it literally isn't
youtu.be/9jqZQWuuaF8?t=87

Wow. It looks way worse then I remember.

Do DC fags ironically think it is good?

Both franchises mostly suck.

They don't look any better or worse than what you used to see in a Spielberg pic.

You're just mad because they're not 'modern' ADHD MichaelBay/ZackSnyder shit.

Christ it looks awful. Why are MCUcks lying about the state of their own movies? Why call yourself a fan of the MCU if you're too ashamed to even recognize it?

GO TO FUCKING Sup Forums WHERE YOU BELONG AMONGST OTHER CHILDREN WHO CONSUME PRODUCTS DESIGNED TO PUSH FUCKING TOY SALES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks for proving my point faggot. in the video it's clearly not edited. in the webm it's zoomed in, graphics worsened and sped up.

>in the webm it's zoomed in, graphics worsened and sped up.
no its not. check again, dopey.

>instead looks like a schoolyard fight

Isn't that pretty much what it is, to them? Isn't this just another Spat in Loki and Thor's long long history of sibling tussles?

And isn't Loki supposed to be physically weak compared to thor, or even other Asgardians?

Sounds like a couple punches and a body slam are all Thor really needs to slap him down.

checked multiple times. the scene is the same, the scene is real. not arguing that.

but the webm is zoomed in, sped up and worsened in graphics.

>a bunch of close-ups a kick and a cartoonish-tier throw
>final """"fight""""

KeK

Because they aren't fans, they're fanboys.

>zoomed in
nope looks just like it
>sped up
webm is 11 seconds long, time from that youtube clip to Hiddleston landing on the ship is 11 seconds long
>worsened in graphics
stop talking bollocks now

IIRC, this isn't really a final showdown or anything it's just a one minute faceoff in the middle of the battle which transitions to something different.

Doesn't Loki get beaten by Hulk in the end?

i like how it cuts to glass breaking as if that is an adequate representation of the power being put out, or supposed to make me think, "whoa..easy thor"

>a bunch of close-ups a kick and a cartoonish-tier throw
>final """"fight""""
This scene wasn't the final fight. It was one of many fights in the third act. The Hulk's "Puny God" scene is what really fucked up Loki.

The sad thing is this has a billion times better cgi than gotg 2 which they also like.

I can already imagine Whedon brain storming this scene for a week and when finally settling on fake glass breaking he patted himself on the shoulders for his sheer genius.

>Why is Cap reloading his shield?

He's putting his arm in the handles dipshit

Are these the actual cuts or fan made to make the webm shorter?

I hope its the latter.

Theatrical cut

It's the real 90% on RT scene.

>Trusting movie jewrnalists
>Trusting tomatojews

lmao!

Whats this niggers bra size?

this webm has been extremely edited to look bad, and i fucking dare you to show me otherwise, YOU FUCK

Just watchIt's the same thing. You're so embarrassed by this shit movie you can't even admit the scene is real

I cringe everytime I see this scene.

Christ almigthy, people watch this on purpose?

Watch the blu-ray. That webm was probably made from that very same fucked up youtube clip.

Jesus Christ this shit looks terrible. But muh supahuros

Fucking delusional

What's your diagnosis?

>that webm
*inhales*

i just watched last week again, it's literally like that. it's awful. terrible editing, pathetic lighting, disgusting coreography

could they make the fights look any weaker than that?

>that cut from the floor to Loki being raised
kek
>Loki's hands
top kek

This one came close

This.
Same Dr Who always looks weird. When you're in your ways in terms of cinematography and production, there's not much changing that

reminds me of a friend who kept on going to see transformer movies even though he would always say how bad they were after watching them.
its just something that compels people. I guess their fandom is part of their personality?? Like how Marvel comics used to sell even though a lot of fans disliked them. (now they don't sell as everyone got sick of their shit)

What's is completely dumb about this is marvel movies are shit,
But instead of actually assessing it as fans, they just point and go
>NO, YOU

Why can't it be admitted that the avengers is awful? Shitty cinematography, terrible action scenes, terrible writing and phoned in acting.

It's like 911 both building got hit, and people didn't go

>ha, look at north tower on fire, the absolute state of NORTH TOWER KEKS.