ITT: movies left wing can't even begin to comprehend

>I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall, nor our people fail.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2012/12/10/tolkien-conservative-rings-hobbit/
archive.is/yKbwf
youtube.com/watch?v=6DOvQvLhIcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are conservatives incapable of making good art?

>feeling prideful about your own race and things you didn't do
aragon was a fucking loser

Tolkien would hate you, OP

Great article about the subject.
Like it's said in the article, it's not really known what Jackson's ideology is, but the Lord of the Rings is inherently right wing
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2012/12/10/tolkien-conservative-rings-hobbit/

We are both conservatives that believe in honor, nobility and all other European values, and therefor oppose leftist evil, perversion and degeneracy
Stay mad, pinko

> good article
> cites the right wing buzzfeed
> mfw

>aragon was a fucking loser
Maybe he was but ARAGORN is a fucking legend

You mean like Tolkien?
Go back to your Harry Potter threads then, cuck

The real reason is disgust sensitivity. Typically "conservative" people aren't open to new ideas, and thus struggle "creatively". Thus its difficult for them to push the boundary with new art. However, a complete lack of disgust sensitivity leads to people shooting paint out their assholes onto canvas and calling it art.

>le horse shoe theory
Great argument about the actual content and the fact that Tolkien was a conservative
If you're aren't a conservative, why even enjoy such a story? You're like an orc or Gollum, and in the end you lose

>thought War was evil and had an abiding cynicism about it, including his own side; subverted the hero genre with protagonists that rejected the glory of battle and found heroism in ending the war as quickly as possible
>played freely with pagan symbolism and constructed his own cosmogony while plebs like Lewis pawed in the dirt using Christ allegory
>recognized that his culture and history were a living story to be shaped generation by generation
>strong conservationist and naturalist themes
>a coalition of different races and cultures work together against an evil enemy that despoils the natural world and thrives on deceit, manipulation, and control through strength

But no, I'm sure Tolkien would have loved your shitty wood-stock hunting rifle, your collection of empty Jack bottles, and your Jewish conspiracy image folder. That sounds exactly like his kind of scene

>being proud of your country
>right wing
So if someone complains that the country is shit, for any reason will automatically makes him left wing?, seems fitting

Because it's not a conservative story, so non conservatives can enjoy it, stupid

>libcuck doesn't even realize Paganism is about supremacy, blood and soil
Get the fuck out of here, subhuman. In ancient norse days, faggots were executed to the gods for their dishonour

> Great article
> Breitbart

Go ahead, link one from Infowars as well

Well, kinda. If you love something, why change it?

The message of the lord of the rings is pan-european. As you probably would have noticed if you read, all the dark skinned men worked for Sauromon

Have you not seen American """"patriotism"""" in right wing parts of the country? That's literally all it is
Send some 19 year olds to die in a desert, wheel the survivors out to a few football game preshows, and then dump them at the doorstep of Veteran's Affairs where they end up shooting themselves or overdosing on Fentanyl at a 3:1 rate to combat deaths

Tolkien would be called a cuck these days for arguing against nazism and apartheid on Sup Forums

Keep on engaging with identity politics, it will do great for you

10/10 post

>thinking Tolkien was against guns
How much of a cuck can you be? Fuck off commie

>not archiving
Dumbass
archive.is/yKbwf

Its because of faggots like you that we can't have good LOTR threads anymore.

You literally can't tell the difference between reality and the fiction you constructed in your own head, can you? Paganism isn't just about supremacy, blood, and soil, or Aragorn would be talking about cleansing Rohan and killing orc babies. That is how retarded Nazis retconned it when they tried LARPing as pagans. It's the mythological component to a people and land's collective self-consciousness, which Tolkien understood much better than you ever will, soyboy

Tolkien would have thought any fashy-twats who liked his work were a bunch of cunts

> I must say the enclosed letter from Rütten & Loening is a bit stiff. Do I suffer this impertinence because of the possession of a German name, or do their lunatic laws require a certificate of arisch origin from all persons of all countries?

> Personally, I should be inclined to refuse to give any Bestätigung (although it happens that I can), and let a German translation go hang. In any case I should object strongly to any such declaration appearing in print. I do not regard the (probable) absence of all Jewish blood as necessarily honourable; and I have many Jewish friends, and should regret giving any colour to the notion that I subscribed to the wholly pernicious and unscientific race-doctrine.

Tolkien was a veteran you fucking libcucks. He would have hated you all.
>The “LOTR” teaches the most conservative lesson of all, that there is good and that there is evil, and that evil must be confronted and defeated with force of arms. The only characters who utter clichés along the line of “violence never solves anything” are the same kind of fools – or worse – who do so today in our world. When evil comes, “LOTR” teaches that you run a broadsword through its black heart. That’s a message our emasculated culture needs to hear.

Then surely you agree that it's right and proper for Nazis to have the living shit kicked out of them on sight?

Why would a guy who hated war and violence be pro guns

If you were pro-Pagan, then you wouldn't want immigrants on Pagan soil introducing their semitic shit skin religion from the middle east
The norse Pagans where chaste, and honorable. They sacrificed homosexuals and exiled promiscuous women. They also believed that only those with fair eyes were allowed in Valhalla

And yet LotR still worked leftshits into a shoot.

>Nazis
>Evil

afaik it needs a certain amount of "mental illness" to create really good art and conservatives are less likely to be mentally ill

Only if we kick the shit out of the commies first.

Source on real Paganism
youtube.com/watch?v=6DOvQvLhIcI

>sauromon
Was this intentional or are you a retard?

The story lifts heavily from both European fears about Ottoman/Muslim invasion and the Mongol battles of several centuries earlier, but it is also deeply influenced by Nazi and Soviet anxieties. In both cases, it was mostly Europeans versus non-Europeans, but in real history there were plenty of Europeans that fought each other and collaborated gladly with the outsiders for personal benefit, and in the end Europe did not cease to be. Why do you think Saruman is written as defecting to the enemy from the East, despite having "the White" in his title? Or did you forget how the hillmen fought against the Rohirrim out of longstanding local tensions despite not being dark skinned? Moron

Hunting is a fun, gentlemanly sport.

>What a pity Bilbo did not stab the vile creature, when he had a chance!

>Pity? It was Pity that stayed his hand. Pity, and Mercy: not to strike without need.

>I do not feel any pity for Gollum. He deserves death. Deserves death! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give that to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.

What did that libcuck soyboy mean by this

Only reason he was against Nazis was because people didn't have access to information back then, all they had access to was government propaganda, and he was in England
He was still an English Nationalist, and he'd be absolutely disgusted by the Or- I mean muslim mayors and the ''British culture means diversity'' slogan of current times that destroys all national identity to those who are truly connected to the soil

this was embarrassing to read

I liked it and I'm deep blue liberal.
Conversation over.

You literally want orcs to destroy the world of men, stop pretending that LOTR is some Harry Potter faggot shit

> T-tolkien was just misinformed! If only he knew the good Daddy Adolf was doing he'd have been on their side!

Nah m8, he wouldn't have been, kill yourself Nazi swine, do the world a favour

>misunderstanding contempt for your plebeian tier weapons as an aversion to defending oneself
>thinking that commies didn't build their empire on guns
>thinking that disgust for stupid rednecks is being a pinko
How can one person be wrong in so many ways?

>Breitshart

Tolkein was a massive jew lover and an edgy lefty who would have smiled to see the degradation of Europe today

What? The British went to war with the Nazis because they invaded their ally, Poland.

>environmentalist
>liking hunting

Nice derail from the fact that all the good characters are white and there is not one single good brown character. They are all evil. I didn't say there weren't evil white characters, those are called race traitors and leftists

>because they invaded their ally, Poland.

Poland was not an "ally" of the UK, they merely used Poland as a casus belli to start the second world war

how so

They didn't say a word about it when Russia invaded Poland. There reasons for going to war with Germany were purely Jewish, but of course they needed lie to get good white men to go against their brothers

>this level of mental gymnastics
Ohnononono

The absolute state of this thread

>literal vegan soyboy cuc
>being this retarded
Checks out

HUMANS VS ORCS.

LIFE IS A VIDEO GAME.

pretty sure they loved it

Fantastic post

I bet he would have loved seeing 10 000s of English girls being raped by muzzies.

I wish I had as much fun spewing buzzwords as you seem to do, user

>allow the Nazis to gain unprecedented power with appeasement
>'P-Poland was the casus belli guys!'

the sad thing is you would be despised by the nazis yet you autists larp on, pathetic.

Basically everyone in ally countries were against nazis back then, just like the vast majority of Germans were pro-nazis. People believed their government way more back then, it's a known fact. There wasn't internet or easily accessible information to what was really going on

My god you are retarded

HahahahahahahhaHAHAHAHAHAH

The Norse pagans captured women to bring back to their homelands, fucked around with them, and usually empowered them more than their original homelands would have

The medieval Muslims of the age often commented with disgust on 1) how promiscuous European women were, 2) how much autonomy they seemed to have, 3) how little they cared for "womanly" pursuits

The pagans of Europe intermingled freely with Christians, Jews, and Muslims. They served as guards for the Byzantine Emperor, they took slaves from up and down the Volga river, they married Muslims and brought them back to Scandinavia or Germania, they basically caroused all over the place and had a great time. And these are just northern European pagans, to say nothing of Roman and Greek ones.

You are nothing like a real pagan, you're a whiny faggot with a dildo in his underwear drawer and an anime video burner app.

>le horseshoe theory
.... That's not what horseshoe theory is

Except, memes aside, you sound like a vegan faggot. You can be an environmentalist and still enjoy hunting, that's why you're retarded

Pretty sure Iceland's initial female population were overwhelmingly Irish slaves the Norse took with them

Fuck off with your jewish propaganda. Watch the video I cited you kike lie spewing filth
I hope you get brain cancer
In fact, I will be offering to some pagan entities for this wish

>muh appeasement memes

marxist historical revisionism to try to paint people who wanted PEACE as the bad guys

taking pleasure in killing is genuinely disgusting

got nothing against hunters, but if you find it enjoyable to inflict pain then you're a bit fucked in the head sorry mate

I liked the story. I don't like Orcs.
Unlike you I don't look at fictional races in a magical world of swords and magic and then decide to draw convoluted parallels to actual reality.

The only thing the right-wing has going for it atm is it has the best sense of humour and honour.

Based on your crappy writing style I assume you're from Sup Forums and think Jews aren't white. Well, Tolkien loved Jews. He wrote them into his stories as the dwarfs. Look it up if you don't believe me, it's quite explicitly discussed in his writings and in the writings of others who are included in the forewords to his novels.

How about the fact that hobbits have several ethnic groups and some are quite distinctly Iberian looking, meaning, they had the Middle Earth equivalent of Berber and Arab blood. Also explicitly described by Tolkien in detail.

Were you prepared for this conversation?

jesus this thread is a fucking mess

t. soyboy
All men enjoy hunting you massive cuck. It's not about enjoy inflicting pain, if you can't comprehend the difference you have a micropenis and underdevolepd balls

>it has the best sense of humour and honour
>

I actually read up on the issue after making that comment and seems like you were right, hunting can be benefitial for enviromentalists. You do learn something new everyday, even on Sup Forums.
Next time I'll try to inform myself better before shitposting.

I think that helps my case yeah, back then Irish were seen the way modern Arabs in cities view the Bedouin, and they still got busy with them

this is your brain on crack

Fine so he protrayed jews greedy capitalists , this helps your SJW cuck case how?

Yeah nah I'm agreeing with you if that wasn't clear

Sure, but your definition of Nazi as “meanies I don’t like” means 99 percent of America are nazis

pffffhahahaha get good at debating, loser. You got completely destroyed and now you're desperately backpedaling to "nuoh watch my video it'll make my argument for me"
And my pagan gods are better than yours, I'll have them prevent you from getting a gf

Yeah I know sorry if that wasn't clear, have a meme

Tolkien died in 1973, long after the war. He still didn't like nazis after the war either, you mentally myopic mouse.

Peace was never an option you empty headed fuck, the soviet union and nazis were always going to fight it out. Why the fuck do you think they both had short term economic policies aimed at mobilisation?

>no he would like me the most, HAHAH get fucked

You aren't pagan. Leftists can't be Pagan you fucking retard. Pagan means you put your own race first and will defend your soil to teh death.
Varg is highly educated and he explains how your jewish propaganda is just perverted garbage made by subhumans who want to destroy white culture
You are anti-pagan, anti-white and anti-honour. Enjoy your brain cancer, loser. I offered my blood to the great Pan-Satan

This thread is a fucking mess.
Call me a cuck or whatever you want but Sup Forumsfags are a fucking embarrassment or at least the ones that we get here.

And what relevance is that to UK OR FRANCE OR USA? The Communists & Jews just couldn't wait to jump in on the side of Uncle Joe huh

>thinks Thorin was a caricature instead of an honorable but flawed character who learned to bear the mantle of leadership by his death
>thinks capitalism is an automatic debate ender instead of the superior form of economics, which made Dale prosperous if anything
>doesn't realize the dragon is a metaphor for vile ideologies like Nazism that are attracted to wealth and power like a moth and add nothing while despoiling everything
Must be hard remembering to put your shoes on in the morning with that IQ

>Pagan means you put your own race first and will defend your soil to teh death
This isn't exclusive to right wing politics you know. You DO know the difference, don't you?

>Varg is highly educated
kek

KEK

K E K

this has to be a joke

Except it is exclusive because teh left wants fucking orcs in white countries

itt: right-cucks getting btfo
face it, only leftists are smart enough to make good art

Tolkien was inspired by Pagan mythology, but he was still a Christian and the morals were Christian you absolute retards. He himself states this.
When the hell has leftism ever been compatible with Christianity? Exactly

>This isn't exclusive to right wing politics you know.
Name any leftist party in the west who isn't part of the white genocide strategy

>n-no you can't be in my club, it's MINE! No girls or sexy twinks allowed!
Telling you that earlier generations of Europe and the Middle East had different ideas about and attitudes toward race, sex, and culture than you do in your post-Christ delusionary existence is not Jewish propaganda, moron. Hopefully you'll learn that before it's too late.
>the great pan-Satan
Oh I see, you've been joking this whole time. That makes me feel better. If not, though, please keep cutting yourself, that sounds like it can only benefit most of humanity

Stop trying to assume Tolkein was some degeneracy-loving Leftist. Leftism is inherently feminine and inherently rooted in the destruction of culture and the promotion of base values that have little meaning.

Tolkein believed in Naturalism, European Paganism, the breaking down of cities and a return to a simple traditional lifestyle.

He wasn't alt-right though, I agree with you there.

>When the hell has leftism ever been compatible with Christianity?

The founding of the USA.

>When the hell has leftism ever been compatible with Christianity
Christianity is very anti-capitalist and left wing by nature. The fact that most Christians are conservative is irrelevant when looking at the core teachings

Just because one might not exist doesn't mean it never has or never will exist.