Star Wars The Last Jedi SPOILERS

Important things to be known:
>Snoke isn't killed by anyone,he survives
>Luke isn't dead
>Kylo is floating in space in a scene and starts to get frozen but Chewie gets him in the Falcon
>Snoke's origins are teased for IX and he is said that he came from the unknown regions
>There is a big map of the unknown regions
>Leia isn't dead
>The new lightsaber colour is white crystaline
>Rey/Kylo relationship is hinted a lot
>Kylo and Rey team up to defeat Snoke
>Project Ressurection is force extraction from Force wielders to bring Snoke back to his prime
>Movie ends with Kylo and Rey going to his TFA shuttle

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.ign.com/m/star-wars-8/32185/news/star-wars-les-derniers-jedi-les-premiers-retours-annoncent-d
youtube.com/watch?v=LX8ROAHbfWs
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Tree_(Coruscant)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Luke doesn't want to train Rey and tells her to go from where she came
>He goes into the Falcon,meets R2 again
>R2 shows him a hologram of Leia from ANH
>It makes him change his mind
>We get a scene of Force ghosts:Kenobi,Yoda and Anakin(Hayden)

Okay.

Okay.

Snoke is Revan

>Snoke's origins are teased for IX and he is said that he came from the unknown regions
Woah, didn't see that coming. (God, this property is stale)

Is Rey a Kenobi ? What's the big parentage reveal ?

She is no one. Her parents were rebellion traitors.

Btw everything said by op is probably real, an early screening just ended

I really want to believe. Please post some form of proof

They betrayed the rebellion?

The only interesting thing about this movie is how badly it's going to suck.

Are you kidding me ? It's an ESB mirror and there is no parentage revelation ?

what about Luke? Does he force projects and fights with kylo?

tell us the twist that ppl are hitting on t witter

Yes. They were Empire/Fo.O. simpathyzers.

>Leia isn't dead
yes she is

> Mary Sue is a daughter of literal who

No one believes this shit

We get a lot of Jedi/Sith war story flashbacks. Fights like in the prequels.

I refuse to believe anything other than Anakin being the chosen one. Mainly because if that's the case the mouse is heavily shitting on Mr. Lucas

oh boi, can u post proof or your claims?

What proof?

Tickets

>>Project Ressurection is force extraction from Force wielders to bring Snoke back to his prime
Nope. Battlefront 2 says it's about kidnapping children for the First Order.

that you have seen the movie, or where does ur leaks come from LOL

Going by the VD they're using coy wordplay to have their cake and eat it too. It says that Anakin was the Chosen One and the Sith died because of him but the darkness itself is still around. Maybe their idea is to have The Force churn out a Chosen One each time the galaxy is in danger, sort of like in Zelda but they are different people each time.

I'd actually be fine with that. The "prophecy" was so dumb and convoluted anyway.

They are so in love

>op mysteriously disappears from the thread after this post

If they actually go down this route I'd be surprised.

>OP is deleting his posts
God damn it I wanted a glimmer of hope that Luke would live

OP only posted these spoilers because he knows that Luke dying will cause an uproar

No one other than you cares about proof
Fake spoilers are fun

The retarded chaos of these last few days before the wide release are fucking hilarious.

All these anons who swear they attended the premiere, early screenings, or got a hold of projectionists' memos are all "leaking" contradicting spoilers. It's really take the wind out of the day the real spoilers will come out and be uniform spam on the front page instead of these autistic theories.

>implying that wouldn't make her have literal who parents so they can sell it to kids that you don't need to come from something great to become great

Just imagine if the every jedi has another half shit goes through. Are you ready for gay jedis who find their soul mate and become super duper powerful.
Its all over ppl.

>escape pod
>lightspeed
Wut? IT'S A FUCKING TIN CAN!

>Implying this wasn't already done by Anakin being born to a slave single mom on a desert shit hole world.

He was a toxic white male though.

fr.ign.com/m/star-wars-8/32185/news/star-wars-les-derniers-jedi-les-premiers-retours-annoncent-d

Frenchanons translate this

>implying this isn't the exact reason why it's going to happen

FAKE

Snoke dies

Can that guy prove that he's seen it? Can any one of these leakers just prove it? The inmates are running the asylum

tl;dr : better than JJ ((Abrahams))

I would be okay with this mainly because it would trigger Sup Forums and could shut their constant crying about "muh evil white guys agenda".

Everyone knows she'll end up with Finn, The awakened Jeduit. How else are they going to purify Skywalker's bloodline.

star wars manchildren are gonna FREAK

Disney's probably doing it on purpose.

The early screenings in France are done, the nerdiest Frenchies have seen it by now. I don't see any reason as to why this guy would lie, but him showing tickets or something would be nice.

This is fake

These are real besides the last one

White Sabers aren't new REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING MOVIEFAGS

That one is a fake for sure. The main series can't have anything cool.

>Luke lost Anakin's lightsaber in Cloud City
>We see it falling into the abyss
>Randomly appears in TFA
>le "story for another time" xD
This makes no fucking sense

- The first 2/3 of the movie are meandering about with Rey on the island and Finn and Rose doing some sidequest bullshit that goes nowhere to give Finn something to do because you can't just cut his plot out
- Kylo has a shirtless beefcake scene
- Reylo is hinted at but not solidly put out there, they're probably going to gauge fan feedback before committing one way or the other in IX
- There are a LOT of beats from ESB, just the order is mixed up, so it's the same shit but not occurring at the same point(s) in the film as it did in V
- Rey's parents are nobodies
- Luke endorses grey Jedi philosophy because he believes it's the only way to ensure balance for the future of the galaxy
- Snoke gets "killed" by Kylo but he's already established as a vampire/revenant type thing earlier in the film so who knows if that's permanent
- Luke also dies, but he can come back as a ghost, so it's not like Hamill won't be back in IX
- porgs are annoying and eat up too much screentime

Snoke probably has the Dark Saber or some stupid shit

I legit don’t believe any spoilers at this point.

Important things to know: Absolutely nothing

I thought this was disproved already

In the old EU it was just found in some vent on Bespin.

dude

Snoke is Grievous revived

After living in abject denial for 24 hours, this is what happens when redditors finally come face to face with the truth that Luke dies.

give proof

Still makes no sense. Bespin was a gas giant, though. The only thing floating in the skies were Cloud City and various tibana gas mining operations. We saw it drift down to nothing. That implies it's lost forever.

might have been found by some droid. It's Star Wars, droids have luck +50.

Fall into space duhh

Snoke is Darth Tenebriois who essence transferred after Plagueis killed him.

But it should stay lost. Luke creating a new lightsaber is essentially leveling up. Out with the old, in with the new. The whole "I see you constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are complete" in ROTJ demonstrates this.

what a fucking waste of good quints

>>Rey/Kylo relationship is hinted a lot
normies gonna reeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh, go fuck yourself, Disney soyboy. You know it's true.

There's a reason he has Vaders kyber crystal

>Yes Rey, it is I, your master's dad's master's master's master

It's not Vaders. Its a Sith crystal.

>kyber crystal
What kind of fanfiction.net shit is this?

RIP Jaina/Jacen parallel

They were a plot point in Rogue One I think

youtube.com/watch?v=LX8ROAHbfWs

>>Kylo is floating in space in a scene and starts to get frozen but Chewie gets him in the Falcon
fucking stupid

haha wtf. What's next? A talking tree who's the wielder of the Force?

Rey will still kill Kylo, still mirrors Jacen and Jaina, but as lovers not twins.

Bonus points if this happens on a ship called "Anakin"

Thats canon you dumb retarded fuck, also making a normal crystal bleed makes them red, stopping the bleeding makes them white.

Also normal crystals are blue and change accordingly to your powers and personality, fighters are blue, force users change to green and there is everything in between.

Canon bruv

Still he gonna purify that shit like Arse Soaker

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Tree_(Coruscant)

I don't know if you're just fucking with me but force trees are a thing

Sounds retarded and needlessly complex

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Tree_(Coruscant)
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHOHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF is this shit??

Retarded yes, complex also yes.

It was easier before.
Crystals had colors, there were rare colored crystals, sith had artificial ones. That was it.

Where in the movies is this mentioned?
I’ll wait.

This reminds me of the old saying, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it," but Disney likes to break simple things resulting in a clusterfuck.

Episode 6 and 8 where Luke and yoda live

It's canon, and George Lucas worked very closely with the production team behind Clone Wars. Many episode ideas were his.

SNOKE IS VITIATE

>Force-sensitive tree
my fucking sides

Swtor was dumb

It actually expanded the Lore, It was good.

I played Knights of The Fallen Empire right when it came out, and it felt like a chore. I remember that the inquisitor's and agent's stories were good, but it went to shit after level 50.

People hate this, I don't really see the problem. I'm pretty sure there was a force conduit tree/planet in the animated series.

There was a force sensitive droid in the EU.

Being able to talk directly to directors through social meida was a mistake