Why are our ratings dropping rapidly ever since we introduced Negan?

>Why are our ratings dropping rapidly ever since we introduced Negan?

Maybe it's because normies like seeing their heroes win once in a while.

same glenn cliffhanger just carl won't die. he was bitten by a whisperer, rick and gang will think him dead.

>oh shit carl returns he must be immune!

turns out he isn't when gun wielding zombies attack everyone.

also we've already scene the post all out war scene with rick and his walking stick and carl in the scene.

same jon snow death bullshit

This season was worse than the farm season when the writters were on strike and they just made shit up

Bravo newly hired soyboy numale writters

>Why are our ratings dropping rapidly

It's not Negan. He's the only interesting part.

It's the writing.

It's fucking terrible.

This show had a lot of potential. Then season 3 happened

They should have spared Glen and killed either Daryl or preferably Maggie and given us Punished Glen.

it was the same with fear the walking dead

first nice zombie survival, then mexicans and waterworld

You mean season 2

I still had hope in season 2. Second chance and everything

>Unironically thinking Negan is the problem with the show

The season has some of the laziest writing I’ve ever seen in a television show.

carl had siddiq bite him in exchange for asylum so he can fight the war from the shadows.

Season 3 is like Sopranos quality compared to season 8.

You mean season 1 episode 1.

The writing in the show has gotten worse though. I know people on Sup Forums love to say it was bad after Darabont left, but really it was pretty solid throughout until the end of season 5. Season 6 was the downfall, and ever since then it's just not been very good.

One of the writers is literally named Kang

>was worse than the farm season
>You mean season 2

Season 2 was great.
Based Shane.
Dead Sofia.
Hot Lori/Maggie.
Cucked Rick.
The bar scene where Rick shoots those 2 dudes.
Farm gets overrun by Walker herd.

I'll never understand why some of you hate it.

Fear the Walking Dead is better than the parent show. Anyone still watching TWD are just doing it hoping the end is near.

The reason its dropping is because of terrible writing, retarded action, cheap effects,low budgets, same reused locations,lack of surprises and ruining iconic comic characters.

People still watch this train wreck? There are better horror shows airing

Zombies aren't interesting for a long term series that's now going on 8 seasons. So they fall back to character interactions, but they lack the ability to tell an interesting or even believable story. They also rely too heavily on anyone can die bullshit without realizing that only remains captivating in a shorter story where you're not investing literal days in viewing time for every character, and also lack the balls to kill anyone that would actually dramamtically affect the plot. I've said before it's basically the walker Texas ranger of our time, people 10-20 years from now will see an episode on cable with its shitty special effects and melodrama and immediately start making memes about how bad it is.

Show should've been an anthology where they could've experimented with each season and had some be big survival epics and others be shorter stories.

This show was never good. I mean season 1 was a meh season 2 a WTF and didnt even want to comment further (I dropped this shitfest half way S3)

This carl shit honestly has made me not care anymore.

Season two only seemed bad at the time it was on because one was so much better. Now that the show has been crap for years season two seems perfectly fine.

The show has Also cancerous cliche dialogue, shitty gay soap music, various characters faces got zoomed in for no reason, shitty acting, way too many clichés and bad camera work.

Season 2 was one of the only good things about the show. I dropped it halfway through 3 because of how fucking stupid it got and I'm glad because it seems to only be getting stupider. Shane and Rick conflict fucking ruled and there's no way they'll be able to top that.

Wow that was a good idea

Only problem with 2 was they should've kept it as short as 1. They stretched 4-6 hours of good shit into like a 20 episode run. Had it been a shorter, more concise story, we would've gotten a well executed breakdown of their group.

I liked Shane, and he was going to just leave until Lori threw her towel in the ring and for some god damn reason convinced a half insane man who was breaking down emotionally to stay near the group that was causing his issues. He should've just ignored her, got in the car, and driven off. He was a good dude, he just got too caught up in the pussy game. Had he stuck to his guns and left he'd still be alive.

Looking for a girl for a whole bunch of episodes, only to reveal she was RIGHT THERE all along in a barn was some great TV.

Carl's acting and dialogue were actually pretty great last night. Don't know what took them so fucking long.

They're stuck in the middle stage of the heroes journey.

We have a challenge and conflict for the heroes but they're just fucking stuck there. No hope, no resolution, no fix to the problems, they're just plodding along in this shitty miserable world. It's too much like real life. In order to complete the heroes journey, they need to get to a better place instead of just winding into shitty situations again and again.

This is why dark souls isn't popular. Normies don't want a world where their actions don't lead to change.

it actually was. I hope you're not being facetious. The tension between Shane and Rick is more interesting than literally anything else in the entire show

Ay ruk lmexusm

Yu think it be like it isn but it du Rick
Thas mi babe Shane

Rick and Shanes relationship was the only good thing about S2.
The reveal of Sophia was a good one, the problem is it was revealed in the mid season finale when she went missing in episode 1. Thats just way too long to stretch that storyline for it to end with her being right under their nose the entire time.

>Shane drives off and ends up becoming the leader of the Saviors

>rick has no descendant left
>shane has one
Le mask muffin wins again

the more episodes they got, the worst it got

Because to get all of that. Which totals only about a episodes worth of content. The rest is boring fucking shit on the farm. There is no dead Sofia until the rest of the movie. The audiance knows she is in the barn, the people on the farm know she is in the barn. But for reasons I do not know, do not tell the group the girl they are looking for is probably the one in the barn.

Then there is just the boring shit with Rick's wife. The Glenn and fucking Maggie romance. Along with a huge amount of useless boring filler that was a complete waste of time.

The bar scene is one of the better scenes in the show but is overshadowed by the boring shit we had to go through to get there.

ee rook emreeskooumic

>Haven't really watched since the first ep
>seen bits and pieces here and there
>family member has TV on and watching marathon yesterday
>guy shooting a M2 at Rick's jeep
>somehow finding a jeep when the military got rid of them all decades ago
>jej
>M2 shooting at less than 20 feet
>missing constantly
>a few rounds hit the jeep
>they make tiny little spark CGI that looks awful
>suddenly whats his name with the greasy hair rides up in a motor cycle and just shoots the guy on the M2 with a pistol
>Rick then jumps into the truck from his jeep and shanks the driver

The fucking state of this show, Jesus Christ

Because literally nothing has happened in 2 seasons except some minor characters died, if that.

I don't think the issue is that any season really got bad, just that how formulaic it was slowly became clear. Season 1: everyone is hopeful and stable, stuff happens forcing everyone to run, "humans are the real evil", rick gets everyone to realize they have to be more harsh and less happy. Season 2: same thing. Season 3: same thing. And so on, and so on, and so on. Season 1 was interesting, season 2 started to feel a bit familiar but still good, but by season 3 or 4 it became obvious there is no end goal in sight and everything is essentially filler since it clearly won't have any impact on how they ultimately decide to end the series. Once you see that it just becomes boring and depressing, and since you know (minus a few dead characters) everything will be the same come next season, you just lose interest.

The Sophia reveal scene was one of the best in the series. Also why the fuck would they look in the barn when they thought she was alive?

>Dark souls
>not popular
What kind of drugs are you on?

>Fear the Walking Dead is better than the parent show

No it's not you fucking retard. Stop spouting this garbage in every Walking Dead thread.

What the hell happened to Judith? I don't remember seeing anyone carry her away. Also why the fuck is Siddiq sitting in the sewer when there are tons of nice homes? Why did Rick give Tara such a dirty look, but not Daryl? Why didn't Rick bash Negan's head in? Why didn't Negan bash Rick's head in? Why didn't Maggie kill that one douche savior everyone wants to see die? Why did the garbage people betray Rick again? So many questions from this episode.