Even if y'all hate capeshit you can't deny that these four are the most popular superheroes of all time...

Even if y'all hate capeshit you can't deny that these four are the most popular superheroes of all time. Two from DC and two from Marvel.

>Superman & Spider-Man both have the red and blue colours in their tight suits.
>Batman & Iron Man are both billionaires with the playboy persona.

>Was it planned that way?

always thought Hulk was more popular than Ironman, until those movies came out

t. English.

One of these doesn't belong

Iron-Man?

they lucked the fuck out with iron man being a success. was a literal who. used to be when you'd think marvel, all you would think of was spiderman or the xmen, maybe capt america

Yeah Iron Man probably wasn't even in Marvel's top 10 before RDJ

The manlet canuck is more popular than Ironman though.

Replace Superman and Iron-Man with Wolverine and you’d be right

if it wasn't for capeshit Tony stark wouldn't be there.
I'm ok with that, if it works it works

also even though I like superman myself I can't help but feel he get's his iconic status from the past. It's fascinating in it's own way because he used to be huge, one of the most popular fictional characters of all time. It could say a lot about how people's taste in heroes change.

Iron-Man was a b-lister before the movies, and we've still yet to see if he gets eclipsed in retrospect. There was a period where Spawn was arguably top 4 in popularity and that certainly didn't last.

cant say im suprised, first time I heard of him was that last spiderman episode.

That's a very generous picture of affleck

Wolfernie is third most popular capeshit character. he has had 8 movies. His funny books have always been top seller

>of all time
No, Iron Man is a piece of shit character only popular in the last 10 years because RDJ and the MCU. Should be Wolverine Hulk or Captain America

This. Iron Man was a "C list" character in the marvel world until the movie came out.

I would argue a handful of the X-men were more popular than him.

I'm surprised how much Captain America is liked outside of US, I kinda like that, he's cool

T. European who travels a lot

patriotism is treasured by the people who stand against a treasonous media.

MvC got War Machine and MvCII got Iron Man.
I wouldn't say Iron Man was "C list" character.

The MCU has torn down Wolverine’s relevance by a lot (even in the comics the real Logan went from appearing in every series to being dead for three years). In the 90’s and early 2000s he was easily Marvel’s biggest character next to Spiderman. With comic nerds he was extremely popular since the late seventies.

His values are shared by all democratic and free countries, he also fights for the people and strives to be a better man and make his country a better place

Lol

t.pic related

Wonder Woman was more popular than Iron Man before RDJ. Looks like she's set to get her spot back.

Why Marvel doesn't have a famous superhero lady outside of superhero groups (Invisible Girl, Rogue, Storm, Jean, etc)?

Iron Man was a literal nobody before the first Iron Man flick

God i wanna suck his dick

Was Iron Man actually not that major before the movies? I've always believed so but after learning more about the comics he's always been one of the main Avengers, pretty much being co-leader to Cap.

iron man was a c-list superhero before the mcu.

best superman

He was a B-lister, Thor, Cap and Hulk were more famous.
He was more or less like what Martian Manhunter was for JL.

le chad, le virgin, le chad, john waters le hoemosexuelle

The Avengers were never really A-list outside of comic world.

It's because brown girls think Chris Evans hot.

t. Latin American

He was a boring 2 dimensional faggot. RDJ just made him popular because he acted the role rather well.

fuck why did Affleck have to fuck up his face

How they managed to made a total B tier retard like Iron Manlet into one of the most recognizable superhero of our time?

john favreau's billionaire larping really played up to the crowd who want also to live that life.

Yeah, Hulk and X-Men (namely Wolverine) were always more famous than Iron-Man, even Cyclops and the other main ones. Heck, Iron Man was just about on the same level as Silver Surfer.

The #4 spot after Spidey, Bat and Supes before all the new movies, would be........
Wonder Woman. Then Hulk. Just due to the media they both had outside of the comics.

Nobody I knew growing up actually liked Superman. He was the pleb's choice being an OP boy scout. His movies were just OK.

Batman wasn't cool until Batman (89'), because of the shitty 60s series.

Pic sort of related

A good actor is literally all it takes for capeshit

Unless it's the Hulk

black widow?

he still is a nobody. these movies have very little cultural impact

>No one memed about me until i put on the mask

>chloe is a cult leader
>Pete had a sex tape and went to jail for drug dealing
who is next?

She's not even really a superhero, she doesn't amount to much more than Maria Hill. Most of the real ones are gender swaps of other popular heroes like Spiderwoman and She-Hulk. I'd welcome both of those though if they really wanted to flesh out on minor hero roles.

This Iron Man isn't handicapped. Which is a big thing.

They tried, nothing would stick like Wonder Woman.
WW was aimed at trying to be a feminist icon but ended up having a cult following of dudes who fapped to her.
Wonder Woman was basically Sup Forums anime of the 1940s

>31 year old Pete had a sex tape with a 21 model
it's not fair

he had a nice size dong too

don't even joke about that

The reason he was able to be so successful is due to lack of "not muh" from audiences since nobody knew about him. Even Spider-Man isn't safe, since people only think of Maguire as the "real Spider-Man."

I'd be most down for a Raven movie. But she is part of a team.

>DC

Batman v Iron Man would be so good.

DC still needs an optimistic Superman film to release to take away the vomit that is Snyder.

>The reason he was able to be so successful is due to lack of "not muh" from audiences since nobody knew about him.
They made him a drunk in the first iron man. You cant get more muh ironman than that.
Shame disney turned him into a smoothie drinking asshole.
I think the original script for ironman 2 had him drinking himself to death and self destructing instead of palladium poisoning from the thing in his chest, or whateverthefuck it was.
Which just makes me want to watch the Leaving Las Vegas of capeshit.

>Black Widow
>Famous
Kek, maybe after the movie, but before that she was D-lister

I disagree about Iron Man, the only reason he's famous now is because of RDJ and the MCU. I think Hulk and the X-Men were more polular, ()in Marvel. Unless you mean the 4 most famous superheroes currently, then it's correct.

Where's Toby and my rent?

Hulk, Cap, or Wolverine should take Iron Man's place for the all time list. Although, on the other hand Iron Man is probably number one right now, and this is the most accessible superhero movies have ever been to the mainstream audience, so overall he probably does stand somewhere near the top.

Spiderman and Fantastic Four were the original big titles for marvel, X-men cale a little later.
I think the only one remembers hulk is because of the Bill Bixby show.

>tfw everyone hates Superman and Iron Man is an A-list superhero
What a time to be alive

Ummmmm y are they all white tho?

Because PoC don't buy comics in the same amount whites do, therefore the heroes targeted at them aren't as famous

This will change!

OP, there's gonna be a new hero to take their place.

>Iron Man
>more popular than Wolverine throughout all time

Was OP born in 2005?

Tbh, Shazam, The Phantom, & The Shadow needs to regain their place in the Top 10. Its a shame that Batman's most reference inspiration barely have a movie that does him justice.

Does anyone else want Zach Snyder to be given just one throwaway Marvel movie? Like say that NOVA movie? I just want to see what would happen, if he would really bomb again or if he would get a 90% RT score and people would have to finally admit it was always the studio. If Disney was cool they would do that.

Serious answer? White doesn't take inking and is faster and easier to produce and people didn't care about black people back in the 40s.

I wish Wolverine had been in the MCU

>in the 40s

fuck off

Look at spidey with that teenage attitude and those hips.
Werk it boy!

he even had his own animated series

Best choice. It helps that Logan feels like a standalone film.

bruce wang, peter porker, clark cunt and tony fuck

look at all the 30+ manchilds, stuck in the past

/thread

>penis parker

Whoa. Red and Blue are popular colors and people like to see other successful people?!

O___________________O

no wonder women are dykes and men are straight, those men are average, even Cavill is not as attractive as he used to be

you can easily tell that Peter is a teen compared to the rest just from his pose

Agreed, Wolverine is more popular than Iron Man if you born before 1990.

Black Panther is more popular than any of them unless you are some sort of grandpa stuck in 2013.

>Agreed, Wolverine is more popular than Iron Man if you born before 1990.
>if you born before 1990.

Bruh, I was born in 1990, and Wolverine is more popular to 90's kids than Iron Man ever was. Who the fuck do you think was watching the X-Men cartoon in the 90's. Who do you think went to see the movies in the early/mid 2000's?

why are all of them men? come one, it's 2017!

Pretty much this. Superman doesn't need the whole apocalyptic storylines. He's a great hero because he saves people and helps them in a genuine way. Hell, All Star Superman should've been adapted instead of Moss. Superman is great not because he fights the bad guys, but because he inspires us to be better people.

>muh 90s kids, best kids

Do your parents know you're on Sup Forums?

>these are the most popular ones
>Henry Cavill (Superman) stood outside of a giant Batman v Superman poster wearing a Superman t-shit for over AN HOUR and no one recognized him or said hello to him

>most popular
lmao

Wolverine is a literally who

The "Big 3" of Superheroes was always Batman, Superman and Spider-Man. Iron Man was B-list before the 2008 movie

Wouldn't even need to argue that desu X-Men were the first really successful Marvel movie franchise and Jackmans Wolverine was fucking popular

>only popular in the last 10 years
News flash, that's when we live right now. It doesn't matter what happened before 10 years ago, its not relevant to modern pop culture.

>muh 90s kids, best kids

Who made that argument, retard?

>Do your parents know you're on Sup Forums?

Did your parents stop you from going on Sup Forums when you were 27, oldfag?

He was. The 2003 Hulk movie with Shrek-tier CG made him a joke, then people didn't want to go see a remake (2008's The Incredible Hulk) made only 5 years after. Apparently the only reason they've never made another solo Hulk since is because of the bullshit contract with Universal from the first Hulk movie.

That being said, my nephews fucking love Hulk.

Brown gf can confirm

Honestly the amount of views The Avengers gets now globally versus how popular comic books were years ago could very well make up the difference.

Do not shit on snyder

Ruffles is good though