Podcast Kino

>Listening to Bill Burr’s Podcast, the episode from Nov 30
>They play clips with Opie, Norton, Burr and Patrice
>Top level banter
>Patrice gets to talk about relationships
>Shuts this roastie down making her more or less admit the only thing of worth women can bargain with is pussy

Holy fuck, so Patrice has always been /ourguy/, right?

I never got in to that era and my only exposure to him was from his standups. But anyway to get more of his appearances on that radio show? Like on youtube or whatever. Don’t want to have to search hours of material for his stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCUp0SIpT3TGxoDQCvlHA9Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=wKQ4cOig0xE
youtube.com/watch?v=0ioWmR8E2J0
youtube.com/watch?v=DD6o3jng-9E
youtube.com/watch?v=t9QOQNcpuiA
youtube.com/watch?v=H4tNmFmCWMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM&t=11827s
youtube.com/watch?v=No1f0o-j98Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Sup Forums going to suck this overrated nigger dick again?

m.youtube.com/channel/UCUp0SIpT3TGxoDQCvlHA9Ug

Listen to all Patrice episodes of O&A on YT. Then move on to other episodes. O&A was literally /our radio show/

What time frame does it start going to shit? Or does the quality not go down?

Shut up roastie

Thanks famalam

After Patrice’s death and Louie and Burr blew up. Also, the Zimmerman trial and focusing too much on politics around the 2012 elections is when the quality noticeably takes a dip. But there are still gems here and there all the way up until Ant’s firing.

I like the one were he call Louis CucK a dirty spic.

super BASTE BLACK MAN

Yeah, I feel that. Like Burr still feels like he hasnt gotten over his death. Its really sad to be honest. I’ll check it out to be honest, need stuff to listen to while I work out.

I feel around that time, it was great for comedy. Bush was on his way out. Obama was just starting and SJWs still werent a thing and PC culture wasnt as predominant. It was a better time

I like Patrice a lot but his 'relationship advice' is some really nigger-tier stuff. He's got awesome confidence and did great with what he had, but a lot of his philosophy with women was based around the fact that he was an obese sugar-addict who never had any interest in being with a woman who didn't sleep with other men during their relationship. He also died childless, from eating.

He was great had great insight on how to handle women and their bullshit and had uniroically a good taste in movies
youtube.com/watch?v=wKQ4cOig0xE
youtube.com/watch?v=0ioWmR8E2J0

The episode where they shit on the Shockmaster is pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=DD6o3jng-9E

patrice was a fucking cuck so fat he died at 30, yeah definitely "our guy"

also enjoyed swinging his gf to other men: youtube.com/watch?v=t9QOQNcpuiA

yeah the friendzone what a clever concept never thought about that! also having other niggers fucking my gf isn't something i call a good weekend.

bill burr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> patrice

cumtown is the only podcast kino

yeah, I still think the zimmerman trial was a big wake up call for a lot of people who noticed the blatant lying on the part of the media in order to push a narrative, and then they responded to it by just ramping up the SJW and started this whole retarded culture war we have now. Its a shame because I feel Patrices ideas on all of it would be GOAT. The last thing he touched on that was close to this was mocking the ironically detached white guy humor that was starting to pick up.

yeah bro! please link me to some 5 hour long youtube video from some neckbeard virgin bitching about women out of rage

This desu. Patrice basically just told women they were shit and they didn't matter, so that he wouldn't be hurt when they fucked around or hated him.

All the interviews from Better than You. a documentary on him that ended up falling through

youtube.com/watch?v=H4tNmFmCWMs

PAtrice told them that because he went to brazil and noticed a bunch of whores begging to be with him and it caused him to realize women have nothing to offer men other than their pussies and it changed his entire out look on relationships

>relationship advice from some morbidly obese nigger
Lmao

Never understood the love of this guy. Must be the krik cobain affect.

Right, and his drug-addled discovery led him to a lifetime of open relationships and to die childless.

>it changed his entire out look on relationships
Going to jail because he went to jail for molesting a girl who told on him probably didn't help either.

the fuck does this have to do with film or tv?

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM&t=11827s
required listening

youtube.com/watch?v=No1f0o-j98Q

Who was right?

He hated white men so fuck him, he was a racist faggot. Fucking monkeys.

40 seconds in and this is fucking annoying

he had some good jokes, too bad he refused to eat vegetables and instead got diabetes and killed himself.

Pleb

Yeah, he made some good points about looking out for yourself and being careful to not let bullshit get out of hand but the cuck shit kills any guru type credibility he might have had.