There's tons of "NOT A WHITE MALE" characters in The last Jedi

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
hudexchange.info/programs/affh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He meant there aren't a lot of white guys in the film.

Genocide any day.

and it's apparently very important to the story being told

White males make up only about 5% of the world population and 20-30 year olds make up about 1%.

Why should they be in any film? They don't represent anything.

he's a shitposter
and so are you

>both offhand and important
>Mendelson

So THIS is the power of Talmud!!

>important to the story

Nope.

WHY IS EVERYONE SO OBSESSED WITH RACE I THOUGHT WE WERE PAST THE POINT OF THIS SHIT REEEEWEEEEEEEEEEDFDRKDKEEE

>Diversity isn't code for white geno-

Diverse cast of good guys vs bad white supremacists
also it's about trump

>Tis
you couldn't make these people up if you tried

nobody could have predicted this shit

Since when movies have to be about representation. Why does it matter if the representation is only fictional? I assume white females make up 5% of the population as well, they seem to be overly represented in this movie. You got Rey, Holdo, Leia, Konnix, at least two pilots etc...

its an amerimutt story what else do you expect?

What diff does it make

>Try to make your new movies as progressive as possible
>SJWs don't care and still will send you death threats

So every movie should be chinese men?

Hey man, they have black stormtrropers and operators in the destroyers. The FO care about diversity and feminism too. why are they bad?

check your privilege and sit down whyteboi your all caps is an oppressive microagression against pocs who dont have the luxury to be “colorblind” did you even go to college? ugh

Because they're the ones who make them.

He uses a droid emoji though. There always has been droids and aliens in Star Wars but now they count it as "diversity". Basically not white guy = not human. It's actually racist.

scott i troll Sup Forums mendelson strikes again

This. And, pound for pound, we simply have the most talented actors. That's just how it is. Deal with it.

Snoke is Drumpf
Luke is an angry, sexist, misogynist white male who cut himself off from society
Kylo Ren is a nazi, rapist, racist, school shooter

White Guilt, that's the answer.

These are movies made for white people in a historically white nation, as part of the cultural heritage of those same white people. It both draws on the deeper literary and mythological traditions of those white people, and is part of a franchise that owes its multi-generational success to them.

The rest of the world's races are not owed a piece of white people. Access to and inclusion in our culture is not a human right. And no other nonwhite nation would extend the same consideration to us.

What would these same people call it if whites demanded more roles in Bollywood films, and leading ones at that? Insensitivity and colonialism.

>be white in a historically white country
>hate white people
has this ever existed before in human history? A dominate group in a nation hating itself so much it actively tries to erase itself?

Even in the 19th century when Japan was adopting everything western, they didn't hate their own race.

When will whites rise up and hang the traitors, kikes, mutts and groids from the street lamps?

There was never a point at which the push for "equality" would stop. It was always a power struggle whose primary weapon was white guilt.

I would like to see white guilt as forbidden as poison gas in the future of political warfare.

You guys are arguing a lot about "white" but I think the film is more against males than anything. The main leads are all white females.

Allegory is the refuge of the lazy writer who wants people to think his work has depth and meaning.
Actually putting thought into your work is hard, and you might as well just write your character as a cheap copy of a real world figure and have people parade your work as 'thought-provoking' and 'powerful'

The too many white males making tweets. I think Scott should go and kill himself for the cause.

Sup Forums here. I didn't think it was possible but you snowflakes get triggered even harder than the retards on my main board.

>(((Mendelson)))
>white

There are. They're all the "badguys."

Because the regressive left decided that the political value of continually stirring up race shit was worth more than actually solving race shit.

You need to go back.

As far as I'm aware it's completely new.

In Late Rome it was probably very fashionable for the Patricians to truly despise Roman plebeians. When they filled the legions with Janissarys they probably chuckled about what better fighters they were to justify of the dispossession of their own people.

But even then I don't think the Roman masses were taught to despise themselves. I don't think there were plebeian protesters demanding their own replacement.

Or what, you'll post Bane memes at me? This board is a disgrace.

Jews are not white user

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

The "president" of South Africa singing Kill Whitey at his parties national convention. 20 years after the end of apartheid.

Cultural Marxism was a huge mistake. And you're children or children's children will all die for it.

Anyway have a nice day.

Nah. Sup Forums is definitely worse. Back to your containment board, fag.

They also don't have a solution to race shit.

A simple and proven solution would be peaceful separation. They are forbidden from even thinking along those lines.

it's both anti male and anti white at the same time. but nobody's going to go after white women because of how badly everyone wants to fuck them

HELLA DIVERSE
I CLAPPED

>It's time for the """Jedi""" to end
Luke is a suicidal, self hating white male who wants to end his lineage

its ironic as the more forced diversity there is in a movie, the less innovative and genuine it seems. looking back on the last couple years there isn't really any merit to making a quick marketing buck by virtue signalling to your perceived audience when the media is completely forgettable rehashes of earlier more iconic movies.

best character is still a white guy

Because multiracial societies are impossible to maintain and its ridiculous to think they're natural or beneficial.

Move to Idaho if you're so scared of brown people

The white males like Luke represent the old, outdated ways of the past and are meant to make way for the younger, more diverse generations of people.

that's not a bad idea actually

funny to think that many if not most of the West's problems would be solved if we deported leftists, illegals, and mudslimes.

It's not all white guilt, as Jewish people who own media push this type of thing onto the whites

Jews are white now? Somebody should pass this information onto Sup Forums

As soon as Sup Forumstards leave their parent’s basements

(((white guy)))

Seeing Star Wars as the weapon they chose to use to destroy white men is about as bizarre as the Stay Puff marshmallow man being chosen to destroy NY

Burgers aren't white. Nor do they have culture.

Hmm, nice idea. Thanks!

Putting civic society above race in terms of importance would help a lot, but (((they))) are opposed to anything that brings people closer together.

People are tribal, but "race" as is usually used in the West (all the whites as a group, all the black as a group, etc) are entirely socially constructed. If we can take all the white races and shoehorn them into one cracker nation, we can assimilate everyone into one American identity.

>expecting the mouse to have white male characters

>California
>39% white
>Texas
>41%
>the two richest and most populous states in the Union
>West Virginia
>94% white
>Alabama
>73% white
>among the poorest states in the Union

Really jogging my noggin

>Tis

Fucking, why?

Jews are 2% of the population yet over represented in every industry.

no complaints about that though.

Paul Nehlen is running for Paul Ryan's seat and has a good chance of getting it.

He wants to push a bill that would make it illegal for large social media platforms and financial institutions to deny service to white advocates.

This would also include the chans. Imagine mods being prohibited from banning these threads by law.

If we could use the same tools the Left does to organize and promote this message about white dispossession and genocide we'd really get somewhere.

>be non-white
>act offended on behalf on whites

who /Luke/ here?

Give me a rural, white Alabama town over a spic infested L.A or Houston any day.

Clearly this fine gent shall be laying with many a lady this eve for this act of chivalry

all the memes aside, i am really getting pissed off at the obvious and welcomed racism against the whites. one of these days i might do something about it. i don't remember jews and libfag journalists being this brazen before. they're on the watch, though. soon.

Won't help much when net neutrality is repealed and they can just throttle unwanted sites.

>white genocide

No one is keeping you from going outside, getting a white wife and having 10 white kids

>keep running away
The Left's plan is to move nonwhites into any area that's too white and homogenous. This was active and explicit policy under Obama.

hudexchange.info/programs/affh/

Eventually there will be nowhere left to go, and we'll just be replaced.

You obviously don't like white people. How about YOU leave.

>High population states have larger GDPs
>Larger GDPs attract more nonwhites
wow rocket science

>imagine being the kind of person that tweets and feels proud of themselves afterwards
gee whiz, you sure showed them alt-right white nazi sexist bigots with that tweet fella

This is the baseline argument for 1488, you know that right?
Population Numbers win. We increase our own, and we reduce everyone else's. Then we have a right to "representation"?

Oh but wait, then "muh minority" representation and participation kicks in whenever we're in the majority!

Looks like you've got a bit of a sneaky trap set up there where white people can never win this game.

obama took race relations 50 years back

Ok, move there then. Literally no one is stopping you.

This.

>he says while shitposting anonymously

Cletuses can’t compete with superior Mexican labor.

Jannisaries were part of the ottoman empire, retard.

He's not even American.

Hi! Few things to start off with =) 1. Yes I added you because you're a "not a white guy" character, 'tis offhand and important to see! 2. I'm Scott 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical "white guy." If anything, I'll be the one hating white men =D.

Because white men invented film?

Top grade post, bro. Saving for re-quoting when needed.

Twitter is dying anyway, it won't last for much long.

At this point Trump is the ponly thing keeping it alive

Cali also looks the most like third world. Rich neighborhoods right next to countless homeless living in the streets.

i'm not trying to pat myself on the back for being a good person

why do all these virtue signaling sjws feel the need to brag about how much they're not sexist or racist? being a decent person shouldn't be an achievement

>(((Mendelsohn)))

What is fucking Star Wars you fucking stupid nigger.

>mendelson
>mendelson
>mendelson
>mendelson
>mendelson

>literally no counter arguments to this

>California is rich because of spics
>not because of the billions of tax dollars they get from “flyover states”
We’ll see how rich they are after their SALT dedications get taken away in the new tax bill. Lol

>Tis

it makes sense when you realize Mendelson is in a colonial upper class tribe of his own, no different from a english imperial officer hating on a australian abo for the presumption of thinking he deserves to hate any of his irish/scot/pleb colonial settlers.

>why do all these virtue signaling sjws feel the need to brag about how much they're not sexist or racist?
The same reason guys like Weinstein abd Spacey went out of their way to be “pro-feminism”.