What even is the point of the series now...

What even is the point of the series now? Why Rick even bothers with anything when everything he loved and cared for is gone?

>left for dead
>cucked by wife and best friend
>murders best "friend"
>wife dies
>girlfriend dies
>son dies

All he has left are his wife's daughter to raise and a subpar waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-walking-dead-stars-dad-slams-amc-for-killing-off-son/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe Carl doesn't die and the show will finally reach it's final form

When the show returns they're gonna immediately amputate Carl's walker bite

Time for Rick to have a mixed race baby

If an irrelevant character death is what caused you to drop the show, you are the reason this trainwreck is still on air
Kill yourself now

Can someone explain how they didn't have a look out for the savior base at any point?

All you need is literally just one guy

They're going to cut his liver out?

Rick is still in a coma in the hospital

This entire series is him trying to survive but he is the walking dead and as everyone disappears so will he.

>My wife's daughter
>That she had with my big nosed friend
>My dying white son is a girl
>Better snuggle up with my black gf

What did.. [[[they]]] mean by this?

OH NO NOT CARL! EVERYONE REALLY REALLY LIKED CHANDLER'S ACTING!

Does Negan have a clown car or something? Where does he keep finding these people to fight for him? I counted like 50-60 soldiers total between outposts. Rick and friends killed more than 30 and took about a dozen prisoner. Where did Negan find a new merry band of 50?

Don't forget about all the ones who died when the horde broke through the wall

Carl's not as relevant in the comic as you're implying, op. They can kill him off and little will change.

>Be Walking Dead series
>No.. we're totally gonna do our own thing.
>Haha they're going INTO THE CITY, not outside.
>Now they're going outside..
>Hah who will die? will it be Glenn like in the comics? OR SOMEONE ELSE!
>it's.. its Glenn.
>WILL CARL DIE???
>eh.. no he wont.

I felt more when Abraham died, the only person I care about now is Eugene, everyone else is just forgettable generic good guy.

I kinda wish they just end the show here for a bit and do a Negan series with different writers, so I don't have to spend 10 minutes at the start and end of each episode watching close-ups of people's faces.

I was afraid Laura would get killed.

I don't even remember most of their names.

I find myself thinking they're really, really trying to put reason back into this show but they fall flat every time.

Yes, just amputate a stomach.

>Carl dies
>Lydia's role with the whisperers is rewritten to be a boy
>Enid will be the one to have sex with him
>Boy will be black
>And instead of having a history of being raped he will cry about being harassed by his own whisperer people for being black
>Best watched season ever.

>implying Carl didn't encounter Lydia
>implying they didn't have kinky sex amongst the war
>implying Lydia didn't get to into it and bit him
You all are on aboard Kirkman's ruse train.

Nope.

Get ready for some /u/ kino.

Lydia x Enid will be the new hotness.

Although, I do hope Enid goes punished mode too and get in a few Saviors kill.

based muslim woman will be a major character now
who cares about stupid white boy carl?

how the fuck is he 'the walking' dead if he's in a coma you cheeky cunt

why still watch this garbage

he isn't irrelevant. the creators of the comics said he'd pretty much be the last man standing and it's highly possible the story that we're viewing is all from carls perspective as an old man looking back on his life growing up.

You should've stopped watching seasons ago, brainlet.

EXCELLENT post.

Was the last episode filmed in total darkness?

Well, look like the perspective is going to change with the television series from Carl to baby Judith.

>and it's highly possible the story that we're viewing is all from carls perspective as an old man looking back on his life growing up.
If that's the case, how is he remembering moments he wasn't even there to see?

I heard its going to end at season 10. Just gotta bare it a little longer.

Muh empowered muslim woman. Seriously this show has turned to shit. I had only been watching it for Negan desu senpai.

>i don’t really know how to start this other than saying thank you. though we (cast & crew) have kinda always been super frustrated with this community, seeing how dedicated you all are to the show over the last few weeks really gives me a new appreciation for you all. up until 701, i hated seeing our hard work getting leaked-but once 701 aired with a large chunk of the fanbase knowing what would happen, it made me realize that knowing what happens doesn’t always take away the integrity of the show. though many people knew who was going to die, they still cried and shook in terror seeing the characters they loved getting killed.

(cont)
>that being said, i reached out to ninja a few weeks ago asking to not reveal the end of 808, since a lot of my performance relied on how the episode ends. ninja & shiny knew that they would take a lot of heat from this decision, but them caring more about how i felt towards this episode than their reputation gave me a massive new level of respect and appreciation towards them.

and seeing how dedicated and consistently excited you all are about the show despite the drastic decrease in twd’s ratings made me the most excited about this episode than i’ve been in years. though i don’t necessarily approve of the spoiler content being released on this forum, fans like you are the reason that i’ve had a job for the last 8 years. people like you have given me the chance to live my dream, and have given me the opportunity to go on to do bigger and more exciting things than twd. you all have let me make you shake in nervousness in fear of your most beloved character in danger, yell in excitement at a victory for "the group", scream at your television in frustration of carl "not staying in the house" (also please stop yelling that at me at conventions lmao), and cry out of empathy when your favorite character suffers a grave loss. and now, i invite you to be excited to see how carl’s story ends, and how my story continues to unfold both musically & theatrically.

thank you again for giving me this opportunity of a lifetime. i won’t let you down.

–chandler

Hell, with Carl dead. They may as well conclude it at season ten. Prolly have an original plot to wrap it up nicely.

>girlfriend dies
michonne died?!?

BASED.
google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-walking-dead-stars-dad-slams-amc-for-killing-off-son/amp/

Pretty sure he's referring to Jessie (was that her name)

Post proof or get the fuck out LARPing nigger.

>kill off the one character that fucks up the entire narrative
fuck gimple for fucking up this show. god dammit I'm so mad

Good. Being a little serial killer is why Carl works. He was never that in the tv show. Glad he's fucking dead now than later. Carl in the comics has been dull shit ever since he became a thirsty teenager. I hope they'll take Benjamin's little brother and make him a little psycho. It worked so well with that girl Carol had to kill.

It's pretty crazy how much Daryl fucked up in these past few seasons

And yet he's gonna make it to the end because /tumblr/ would throw a fit if they killed him off. The wrong Dixon died and it's a sad thing.

What is the point of Rick continuing if his son is dead? This is just bad storytelling in general and one of the reasons why I stopped watching this show.

Omfg i know everyone here is "muh Sup Forums boogeyman" but jesus, this and the shit at the beginning of JUST league was so obvious.

His wife's daughter and black comics Andrea.

He still has his wife's daughter and his black girlfriend.

so its eternal sunshine with rick losing everything slowly and in a nightmarish situation?

Holy shit I pray if they put Lydia in the show that she seduces Enid. That would be the hottest shit ever.

Fucking this. This and punished Rick are the only things that could save this shitshow.

I stopped watching after Daryl broke out of confinement. Did the show pick up its pace? Is it any good still?

>do you ever shut the hell up?

I cheered when Rick said this, seriously Negan is great but I get tired of his bullshit hyperbolic threats

Hes not dead. His bite was off screen for a reason. They left it open so he could return. They'll just say they faked his death to keep him safe from Negan then they'll show some off screen event during this episode we didn't see where Carl did something that was reason enough to put him in hiding.

I was hoping at least for an allah uakbar

>carlfags haven't offed themselves yet
Let me guess, it was a Whisperer bite?

Actually I don't even watch the show. Any moron could guess that Carl isn't dead. hell come back for the final season in a few years once hes graduated college.

Remember when TWD was about zombies?

No one ever put him in a dress? He's perfect trap material.

What is this nonsense? TWD has never been about zombies. Romero movies aren't about zombies either. Go play a videogame.

This is exactly what will happen.

>What even is the point of the series now?
To make lots of money for the least amount of effort

you're right, it's not about zombies. it's about surviving during/after a zombie apocalypse. where is that in twd?

>TWD was never about zombies, that´s why it´s called "The Walking Dead"
Sure...

He has his suddenly 3 year old daughter.

Are they going to kill her too because she is growing too fast?

>We are comparing us to the zombies, the thing that started this fucking plot

Sure, not about zombies, m8

There never was a point
Zombies were "in" and it's just a shitty cash grab of a show with a dreadful fanbase

So the spoilerfags have been wrong more this season. Coral didn't get killed by negan's henchman. Rick and morgan didn't massacre the prisoners at the hilltop. The kang stuff was pretty close though.

self parody

Coral will probably give a sjw speech on how great racemixing and refugees are before he dies.

Are they not switching out babies or something like that? Is that the original baby?

I really hate what they ended up doing with Carl in the comics. He went from my favorite to shit after he decided to fuck off to Maggie's group. Negan is the only reason I keep up with TWD

>Is that the original baby?
Probably, because of some stupid loyalty idea. They truly believe everyone deeply loves every character.

desu I thought that page wasn't funny not even in an awkward Negan way. "herpedy derpedy fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck sunflowers XD herp derp fuck herp derp "

Because he's walking through the valley of the shadow of death

>''Siddiq made me see the light. Now that my life is coming to an end, I have one thing left to do in order to get Allah's acceptance.''
>*slashes Judith's throat*
>''ALLAHU AKBAR. DEATH TO THE INFIDELS''
>Carl finally gives his last breath and Rick has a proud smile on his face, imagining his son being greeted by his virgins in heaven and watching Siddiq impregnate Michonne

top kek

MY SIDES

holy shit
this
this is why I still come here

rage of the hooded meatball unleashed

well played

>tfw you'll never be as funny as this user

Thanks for making my day

> Be Muslim pig
> Zombie apocalypse
> Pretty much nothing matters but survival
> Still wearing a fucking hijab

The absolute state of this shit show.

when the episode was nearly done and jared was in completely the wrong location to stab carl I started getting hopeful that they wouldn't pull such a retarded move as killing him but here we are

maybe not a memory but a story he's passing on to someone. hence why ricks group are invinsible heroes as he'd paint them in that sort of light. and fill in the blanks etc

punished old man carl drawings look pretty rad. he has the police hat, a patch and looks like a hobo governor with michelles sword and a bat to pay respects to the negan.

Why the fuck are there so many goddamn minorities in this show
They're all concentrated in the cities so in a situation like this the overwhelming majority of survivors would be white

>Does Negan have a clown car or something?
Abso-fucking-lutely

it really doesn't make any sense
first they were maybe 5 minutes away from "winning" and now it's like as if they just restarted the 7th season

bite from a human is why it was offscreen. guy on talking dead was super squirrelly about how he answered questions about "the bite"

So who was the guy that was killed that made Maggie mad?
I couldn't really see, just the blood splatter on the back of the car.

No, le epic pickle rick pin man is super squirrelly about everything because he likes to pretend like his show is deep and that you can contrive meaning from the gay cutscene flashbacks they do

>(was that her name)

This. It was a love bite from the sand nigger. Screencap this post.

I only watch bits and pieces of this shit but how are there overweight people years after zombie apocalypse?

>What even is the point of the series now?
To generate add revenue off the people dumb enough to still watch it