>google this guy
>calls himself "the smartest film critic in the world"
lmao

holy shit hahahaha

>not armond
>armond actually liked it

Lol I'm done. Based

>mumblecore

what did he mean by this and why did he have to say it twice in one sentence?

No...
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, ARMOND!

How seething do you think he is when he sees his retarded tranny brother getting 1000x the views he does

>B-
>ROTTEN

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

Sell me this flick. Why is everyone praising it?

This

It looks like a tumblr sjw fantasy

CURSE THAT COLE SMITHEY

it might be an actually decent film but the rating seems a bit ridiculous for such a cliched flick

So why did this movie become so shilled to the normie audience?

BASED CHANDLER GENES STRIKE AGAIN!
Also he was the like one of the first or only reviewers to not give Toy Story 3 a fresh score as well

It's anti-Christian.

rotten not necceserily mean that the movie is bad.

Fucking gold, is there more of this?

sershfags on suicide watch

Goddamn, that's sad.

It's pretty good. It's basically trying to be other movies like Rushmore and Saved! But the its okay.

It's a lot more nuanced than Saved! but Rushmore is a good comparison.

Anyways, I think the movie is a lot better than the SJW, anti Christian, tumblr crapola Sup Forums thinks it is.

I'm pretty sure Armond is a guy with pretty good tastes who is just fucking with capeshit fans. Look at his list of favorite movies and they are all unironicly really good picks.

I thought Armond was unironically a Zack Snyder fan?

it's a term used to describe the whiny, depressing and stale millennial romantic dramedies like those that she makes. i can't remember the word-for-word definition because i dont really watch this kind of crap

>B-
>Rotten

>i don't watch it but it's shit
ep-ic

Armond is also gay and Snyder chooses actors that are his type.

When will Barb die? Chris-Chan kino hasn't been fun since the time he cried on camera after his latest fake girlfriend left him.

Holy fuck the bantz

>B-
>Rotten
I'd give it a B- too but that's a positive rating

Mumblecore is specifically low budget indie titles that try to imitate real life and almost always feature improvisational conversations

If you use RT you should just fuck off to reddit and never come back

wtf even is mumblecore?

good. his opinion isn't wrong though.

virgins broaching the topic of sex with each other mumble. this scene was responsible for pushing the word "awkward" into the mainstream as a buzzword. for the postpubescent mumblecore crowd, anxious teens and young adults trying to buy their first narcotics mumble and people on benzos and heroin can only speak in whispers and mumbles.

films and music featuring these characters/behavior, but not necessarily explicit drug use, is mumblecore

see also the confessional subgenre of coming-of-age stories