RHICK I TOLD YAH YOU COULDNT PROTECT LORI AND CHARL MAN

RHICK I TOLD YAH YOU COULDNT PROTECT LORI AND CHARL MAN

leemeaskusomthing would this show be less shit if i was the MC instead of rick?

Carl's an adult now and was capable of protecting himself.

A BROKEN WOMAN
A WEAK BOY
AIN'T LIKE IT WAS RIIIIIIICK

m'ask you somethin

Hes only meant to be like 15 or 16 in the show though.

LOOK AT IT RICK
WHY'S IT STILL COMING

Watch it be a bite from those people who walk in the herds and larp as walkers.

That or Carl has the immunity or some shit.

Properly.

LMAKUSUMIN

Yes, and? It's a post-apocalyptic setting where extended adolescence is no longer a luxury. He's old enough to carry a gun and kill people, he's an adult.

Hey Sup Forums I stopped watching walking dead around the beginning of season 6. Is it worth continuing? At that point the show was getting extremely stale and repetitive imo. I heard Negan saves the show, but is that really true or just normie brainlet hype?

*rubs head*

you think the actor's dad complaining about his son being fired on facebook is apart of some huge con too?

Absolutely fucking not. The shows gotten so bad that even normies hate it now. Jdm a cool cat who’s talent is unfortunately wasted on this shit. Just watch his scenes on Youtube for some laughs.

Kind of.

RIGG, HOW U GON SURVIVE?!

YOU ALREADY LAWST CAHARL N LORI

>tfw no Enid gf

Shane gets killed. Coral turns into a bleeding heart faggot soyboy. Rick constantly getting btfo by negan. Coral fatally wounded after helping some iranian rapefugee. Rick cries again.

Shane literally did nothing wrong and would have been a better leader and dad than rick.

>i'm a better driver than CORAL!

man she is gonna feel bad when she finds out hes DED.

yeah pretty funny cause rick basically just became shane later on they spent like 7 episodes debating some dirtbags sentence and in the end rick couldn't even deliver the final blow. then later rick is just killing randoms all day long.

*runs into house*
RECK
*looks under couch*
RECK LEMME MASK U SUMMIN
*knocks over hershel*
HOWS YOUS SUPPOSTA PROTECT LORI