May as well cancel the Disney/Fox Deal now Hugh Jackman not returning as Wolverine

>“It’s interesting because for the whole 17 years I kept thinking that would be so great, like I would love to see, particularly, Iron Man and the Hulk and Wolverine together. And every time I saw an Avengers movie I could just see Wolverine in the middle of all of them like punching them all on the head. But it was like, “Oh well, that’s not gonna happen,” and it was interesting just when I first saw that headline — it was just the possibility of it and who knows what’s gonna happen, obviously — I was like, “Hang on!” But I think, unfortunately, the ship has sailed for me, but for someone else I would like to see Wolverine in there.”

Oh well. It was worth a try.

collider.com/hugh-jackman-disney-fox-deal-wolverine-avengers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yp0GupFqj28
youtube.com/watch?v=Br1qIyKWFp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's getting way too old to play wolverine anymore anyway

Holy shit can people really not see this deal for what it is outside of their fucking superhero movies?
Do you really think Disney's interest in Fox is so they can make a deadpool movie?

money talks. Disney has that. Michael Keaton said no originally, too.

you don't say no to the mouse.

>Do you really think Disney's interest in Fox is so they can make a deadpool movie?

I'm sure its a small part of it. the big reason is for their streaming service in 2019. But yoru right all their marvel ip's back is a nice bonus in the grand scheme of things.

That's the ploy. People are hyping the deal because they want a film about AvX or some other shitty event.

It's really amazing me how stupid people can be

if anything he was always too young for the role

are you retarded?

They'll just offer Jackman 50 million like they did the manlet

Kit Harington as Wolverine when?

Yet another GoT actor in x-men, he can already act opposite Sophie and Maisie, and he has the height for it

It's not as if I really got the impression he would be coming back after Logan anyway

>he can already act

eeeeh

He always seemed so excited about the idea of being in the avengers tho. I wonder if we might see a Patrick Stewart scenario down the road where he comes back through time travel and teams up with the new x-men mcu cast.

who cares? give me a short Tom Hardy like grizzled SOB to play Wolverine. Disney was always going to recast the X-Men if they got them back. Plus Fox-Men has shit continuity that doesn't gel with MCU.

t. brainlet
Wolverine is supposed to look like a man in his 50s

Its amazing how much they aged the man in Logan. He still looks incredibly young Irl. He could easily play wolverine from another timeline / universe.

When is Disney going to buy the DC movie rights? We need all capeshit under a single banner

Terrible choice. He has too much of a friendly face.

Anyone who wants to see Disney get hold of X-Men should be shot in the head.

well pull the trigger, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=yp0GupFqj28

>not chloe grace moretz
she already has the body of a tank

Aside from Logan, Fox is doing a pretty horrible job with the IP.

His wife is so fat I mean wtf...he looks so good for his age and his wife is a pig. He should get some young meat.

DoFP is one of the best comic book movies.
First Class and X2 are better than anything Disney has put out

Tom Hardy can't act for shit, neck yourself

Why a cubs shirt?

And Sophie's too ugly to play jean, who cares? Name to get people in seats

DOFP is extremely over rated. Outside of the Quicksilver scene it's extremely basic and Jennifer Lawrence is insufferable.

X1,X2,First Class and DOFP and Logan were all decent. Deadpool is way over hyped.The rest have been below average

>Origins Wolverine
>The Wolverine
>X3
>Apocalypse

He was too old anyway, if he returned as Wolverine I would be complaining about it

Fuck Jackman deserves a battle with Hulk, just fucking some cosmic shit like alternative universes, secrets wars or whatever

>beep beep beep can you hear that sound?

The sound of the money truck backing up onto to Hugh's front lawn.

Literally no one cares about your dumb opinion

I guess you don't care about great acting not Jlaw, good story, great soundtrack. If anything it's underrated. You just want a basic Marvel formula flick with no stakes, emotional tension and lots of "fun"

Yeah, he's also absolutely fucking ripped and Jackman is getting too old to roid for his role.

>X1,X2,First Class and DOFP and Logan were all decent.
Literally all of these were fucking awful except Logan which was decent and DOFP which was good

>Disney/Fox Deal

Capeshit retards actually celebrate the conglomeration and rise of megacorps that control a hundred years of IPs.

if the movie isn't fun then its worthless

Marvel's meaning of "fun" is just quips.

Maybe, but who am I to judge?

I got you.

Shia Labouf would be a good replacement

kek'd

It is all part ne parcel. Deadpool and X-men have been money makers and mixing them with Marvel proper could make them even more money.

>lanklet gay wolverine
>again
"no"

Imagine an X-men movie in the MCU

It would be pure kino, the cartoons translated to the

He definitely looked too young in the first X Men movie (pic related)

>we can’t think of an original theme song, so we’re just going to reuse an old one to get the reddit audience

Fuck Di$ney.

>pulling shit out of your ass

he's physical prime ie early 30's

stupid nigger. the video is a play on the opening to Spider-Man:Homecoming

youtube.com/watch?v=Br1qIyKWFp0

>tfw no genderbent Juggernaut Bitch

I'm tired of foreigners playing Canadians anyway.

It's an aussie thing. Have you seen Cate Blanchett with her husband?

It's a joke about how Wolverine's a hundred and something years old, thats all. Why are you so worked up anyway?

Durrr I don't unduurrstabd why come a company wants to make more billions by paying for company with uccessful IPs

Thank god.
Would've made Logan completely pointless.

What
The
Fuck
Did u say little bitch!

whoa, I need to start juicing
I look like that with my shirt off