Will Wonder Woman be snubbed by the Oscars?

will Wonder Woman be snubbed by the Oscars?

Nope. It's directed by a female. And stars a female.

Based Iger I hope so

didn't help it at the Globes

What about the film deserves Oscar recognition?

s..s...sp....spiderman ho...ho...home...cum...cuming

That they made a movie starring Gal Gabot and totally flop?

There are other, much better films directed and led by women this year

d..d...do....domestic bo...bo...box...off...fice

Best Important Film in Current Year

Hopefully it does people on twitter were complaining a lot about it was snubbed by the GGs as if it was actually some amazing movie worthy of an award. Most of it was because they didn't like 5 white males nominated for best director.

snubbed implies it's deserving of anything

Superman with tits was merely "okay".

Kek, good one.

They were actually unironically expecting Gal Gadot to be nominated

b...b...bu..t.....p....pl....pleb.....fi...filt.....filter

>snubbed
LOL u srs meng?

I will gladly go out into the field of battle. And when I get there, I will arrive violently. I will rip the heart from my enemy, and leave it bleeding on the ground. Because he cannot stop me. Who am I? I AM WONDER WOMAN!. To my side I have comrades, comrades that have been with me through thick and thin. Who have sacrificed their blood, sweat and tears. Never will I let them fall, never will I let them down, and I will never leave an enemy behind. Because our opponent does not know my heart. Who am I? I AM WONDER WOMAN!. No one will deny me, no one will define me. And no one will tell me who and what I am and can be. Belief will change my world. It has moved continents, it has moved countries, it has put men on the moon. And it will carry me through this battle. Who am I? I AM WONDER WOMAN! Defeat, retreat: those are not in my words. I dont understand those definitions. I dont understand when things go wrong. I dont understand mistakes. But I do understand this: I understand victory,. And I understand never surrendering. No matter how bad things go my heart and my mind will carry my body through limits and weakness. Who am I? I AM WONDER WOMAN! Today will be that day .Not tomorrow, not next week, but right now, right here. In your house and in your homes. Who am I? I AM WONDER WOMAN! .History will remember me. I will not let worrying affect my cause. I will define myself. I will write my own pages. And no one will tell me what I cannot be. I will never give up. Not until Ive given everything I got. Because who am I? I AM WONDER WOMAN! I AM WONDER WOMAN! I AM WONDER WOMAN! I AM WONDER WOMAN!

Vagina.

Even the Oscars are above capeshit. Anyone who says it deserved Oscar nominations for things like directing and acting is an idiot.

powerful

>Wonder Woman
>Gal Gadot
>Oscars

more Golden Raspberry Awards recognition than Oscar, m8

The Oscars is a festival of hyperliberal Jews giving each other prizes. There was no Holocaust movie this year so WW will sweep them up.

KA LEL

Golden globes are already gone