Another """""""""""""""""""""""""villain""""""""""""""""""""""""" that did nothing wrong

another """""""""""""""""""""""""villain""""""""""""""""""""""""" that did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=delWgVCgQ94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah that's the whole point of his character. That's why he looks all sad after leaving and Bender yells FUCK YOU

haha modern day slapstick!

This.
All the kids are in their own situations that leave them blind to how others feel around them. Its literally a movie about opening up and understanding others, and that does include to a lesser extent the kids being nicer to the teacher.

Do you morons forget he threatened physical violence against a minor?

It was a different time.

chat shit get banged

wasn't the Bueller principal busted with cp on his computer?

Man, the principle at my school got sent to another school for body slamming a kid (that deserved it)
This was in the 90s

t.soyboy

Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do

youtube.com/watch?v=delWgVCgQ94

Bender had it coming in all honesty
>I'M GONNA KNOCK YOUR DICK IN THE DIRT
And I also believe Bender came away from that exchange with a little respect for Vernon.

if this happened to you, you soygoys would have called on mommy and daddy and have the principal sued

No dad, what about you?
Fuck you.
No dad, what about you?!
Fuck you!
NO DAD, WHAT ABOUT YOU?!
FUCK, YOU!

either way that's not him

ehh smoke up, Jonathan my man.

Seriously fuck school principals. Why of all things would you want to go to school so you can work in a school your whole life? What the fuckckckckckckck

>Seriously fuck school principals.

What?

He's not really meant to be a bad guy. In fact I thought he was portrayed pretty sympathetically.

YOu'd get the joke if you watched Vice Principals.

...What?

... ...What?