Cartoon Pilot

>So, user, tell us your cartoon idea.

Retired hero teaches new generation of heroes on what to and not to do

I wave my dick in front of a camera and you air it for millions. In both people, and in cash.

I want to revive Cow and Chicken, only with all the gross stuff toned down, sharp edges rounded off, voice actors replaced with anime dubbers, and every episode will just be a post-ironic commentary on why it's wrong to enjoy the original series. I have a feeling it'll be a hit.

a league of supervillains that could easily defeat their villains but constantly screw themselves/each other over due to their own greed and incompetence

basically Always Sunny with superpowers

Well I've decided to reboot Justice League Unlimited with all the original voice actors and all except chibify them because it's quick and on the cheap and make the show 100% comedy based

Westernime Ace Combat

A group of young adults with odd powers form a team to protect themselves from other people with odd powers. There's also a robot dog

Half of them die by the end of it

So we take The Flintstones, and we modernize it

the jetsons but in the future

So you want to make a Honeymooners cartoon?

Why would anyone seriously post in this thread, if you had a good idea wouldn't you be afraid of another user stealing it?

That's a good idea. think I'll steal it

the flintstones but in the modern day and fred beats his wife

Okay so its about this guy and he wakes up one day and realizes that he has peak human abilities but only at night and only when he has a boner. Thus begins the adventures of NightRape.

>OP makes post your cartoon idea thread
>user posts a very good idea
>years later, user presents idea to network
>same OP threatens innocent user with lawsuit as he claims he is the original creator
>network refuses to produce cartoon in fear of lawsuit
>cartoon is not made, user has no greenlit and OP is a faggot

If you have a good idea and are really serious about producing it, it's best to avoid these kind of threads

The Flintstones but it takes place in the present.

A street punk, an ex-commando, a teenage computer prodigy, a TV-headed robot, a mutant cyclops, and a digital ghost perform a series of daring heists in a cyberpunk Alaska in a quest to bring the mega-corp running the place to justice.

It's like Cowboy Bebop style road trip but with a Steven Universe art style.

SHIT

that's more late night disney channel sorry user

This post is why I don't post my ideas any where online.

Kid in middle school has wacky adventures with his friends.
Noodle limb style, no lineweight. It'll save lots of money.

Better start copyrighting those ideas now.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Ed Edd n Eddy reboot
Everyone has gone off to college (coincidentally the same one) and the Eds come up with more scams to make money, all three of which plan on using it for different reasons.

Ah well it's a show about a guy, and is very popular and sells billions worth in toy sales. When do I get my first check?

>copyright a work in progress
Ever heard of term "fail faster"? It basically means to let the idea mutate and change. Start with an apple, end with an orange. Trying to copyright my idea right now would be "two sides fight a war but neither is wrong/right and it's up to the viewer to pick a side.

Take the Jetsons and steampunk it.

Not if I steal it first

JL8 the animated series.

Kubo 2D animated TV series about Kubo's adventures after the “Two Strings” period. Maybe 3 years later, with Kubo as 15 year old. There happens to be a 2nd civil war between Beetle (Sun) clan and Centipede (Moon) clan. Kubo joins the civil war and ends it, but then a dark entity appears, destroys the Sun and the Moon and enslaves everyone, even Kubo. Kubo gets freed later and now he seeks to destroy the entity, resurrect the Sun and the Moon and free everyone. In the middle of the series, Kubo gets insane, rips his other eye and becomes blind forever. Now he has a bandage that hides his eyeholes and he can only orientate by sound, especially music. He dies in the end by accidentally slipping off a cliff (as a 15 year old blind drunkard), falling into water and drowning.
Maybe it will be on Adult Swim, because it will also have lewds (nudity). There will be waifus and a MoonMan cameo too.

Teen Titans Go! Go!

A fun sci-fi adventure starring a Brash Pilot and a Mercenary Bug Alien racing to warn Space Marines about Cyborg Nazis trying to resurrect an Ancient Alien Demon.
I'm already working on a webcomic for it

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND, I, AKU, THE SHAPE-SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS, UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL!

BUT A FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR WIELDING A MAGIC SWORD STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME.

BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK, I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME, AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW!

NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO THE PAST, AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS AKU!

A bat girl and her dog friend try to fix the emotions of evil people by stealing their treasures through some type of shadow realm. They're team grows as the show progresses bringing in different types of animals

The magnificent far off year of 2002!

imagine a western yugioh. the world revolves around card games, but it also has the self awareness that a show like this would need

>Be smartass
>a boy with little to no friends, really likes reading
>reads a lot
>one day, he's able to see the spirit of Giacomo Leopardi, one of his favourite book writers
>he's here to guide this little boy to understand what is life, that it is not only reading and stuff like that

I chose Leopardi due to the really expansive amount of content he talked about

>Not knowing how copyright or trademarks work
>"Guys it was my idea, I swear! This anonymous years-old post proves it!"