And when EVERYONE'S super

And when EVERYONE'S super...

the jews will crumble.

We'll thank EVERYONE for asking!

no one will be

/thread

EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS!

The Standard for what's Super will rise.

I mean, the guy who can blow up cities with his brain is still going to be seen a super when everyone else can only lift slightly more than what used to be average

Everyone will be!

The supers were already wildly separate in power. Some got a few random prophecies that they couldn't control and had microscope eyes. Others could effortlessly vaporize people or crumble cities.

Did he mean "no one will be" in the sense that having powers won't be special anymore, or "no one will be" because if everyone has powers they'll all kill each other and cause mass extinction?

The former.

He meant he was a big guy for you

>yfw this is the same plot as that x-men movie

We'll need someone ready when our bicycles are broken or menaced by international communism.

>family of criminals destroy man's plot to democratize the world

He was an arms dealer. The superrich were going to be the ones that would actually be able to afford his tech and the gap would just increase further

I never understood that quote. Why does he laugh evilly after saying it? What's wrong with everyone having superpowers and that becoming the new normal?

Wouldn't society just organize itself by who has the good super powers and who has the shit ones?

Like, if literally everyone gets powers you just know there would be like, the class of people who only got the ability to manipulate certain rare elements, like Dysprosium and Xenon

because then he wouldn't be so special.

Syndrome isn't literally giving everyone super powers, he's selling his inventions. So there wouldn't be variance, it would almost exclusively be a bunch of rocket boots and zero point energy gloves (assuming he made them available at the consumer level, which he probably wouldn't.)

I'll put it in their poopers

How are supers born in this world anyway? Do they just get the powers when they are born, or do they have classic origins like interacting with radioactive stuff or somethin.

Took me a while, fuck.

b-b-but muh Syndrome did nothing wrong meme threads!

So Syndrome is basically the Republican party then? No wonder he was so remorseless.

Because he only cared for getting back at the man that 'shunned' him in his mind.

As he's getting rich from selling cape-tech weapons (after getting his ego fluffed from playing superhero himself with invented disasters) he'll then be able to 'punish' the man who 'denied' him that way.

He's just an egotistical super-genius mad scientist, not a 'mundane' by any reckoning.

10/10