This is not photoshoped

>this is not photoshoped

let that sink in

imdb.com/title/tt7264080/videoplayer/vi1767487769?ref_=tt_ov_vi

If you name your kid China you should expect her to get exploited.

literally what the fuck is wrong with that girl.

This is not a real body.

I lost it when Malkovich complimented her on her perfect body

wtf happened to her bros?

that is what 30 minutes of cardio does to you
keep it up i'm mirin

>let that sink in

I think it's a fridge.

Be honest you would

Where is this from? leak soon ?

Fucking kek

Yesterday it leaked

I expected her to turn out so hot, what the fuck happened
Seriously how does she look like that

it leaked earlier today moran

looking forward to her weird face head combo ruining the three of her upcoming movies that otherwise look promising

I only see one fridge.

BLUE 42 BLUE 42 HUT HUT

Well shite.

Oh ok, I did not see any thread on Sup Forums

I will check that now!

Underrated

Jesus Christ

really similar frame to my gf

if i have sons they will be broad and strong. lets hope for sons not daughters

i would be digging in that dirty clothes bin looking for them fresh worn panties....

considering louis ck's comedy has hinged heaily on self deprecating humour he has a wealth of material from his current ordeal.
His comeback will be the great show of his career

really similar frame to me

Any better version than the XVID one? XVID in 2017? really?

What an IGNORAMUS. What a MAROON.

I'll fuck you

>homo

she should really not put her hands on her hips or square her shoulders

i know its a social queue for receptiveness and interest but goddamn she looks like a friendly bouncer, not a potential sexual candidate

>the state of Amerimutt television

The writing and acting in the trailer is terrible.

What's your plan in case you end up with three girls and all are build like Chloe? Are you gonna make them your female Uruk-hai?

One Fridge to rule them all, One Fridge to find them, One Fridge to bring them all and in the snu snu bind them.

Puberty

i'd breed some future linebackers with her

I've seen the movie just a few hours ago and it's actually pretty good. China is a spoiled brat with nothing but air between the ears but thinks she's hot shit while Louis has no idea how to talk to her since he never really got to know her and now that he does is deeply disappointed.

did anyone save that fridge webm, that was one of the funniest things ive seen on Sup Forums

>that awkward arms placing

And HGH/T. Seriously, she's fat-built without any muscle definition but tonnes of fat covering everything. Literally the worst a woman, especially her age, can look.

she started taking hormones

Sounds disgusting.

She is built like a tank.
Mind you, nothing wrong with that, she will breed strong children.

call me weird but I actually am very attracted to her

i would impregnate her and make a son built like the fucking hulk

Hahahahahahahahahah

HGH

Her character is supposed to be ugly.

As someone with a Bara fetish, this appeals to me.

Someone ITT said a character comments on her "perfect body"

John Malokovich's old pedo character but Chloe is recounting the scene in flashback and adding to it to flatter herself.

Why is this allowed?

tell me thats fake please

what is this body type called?

Not seen the movie but I doubt this. This is how Hollywood dresses up someone who they want people to think is beautiful. Ugly Betty is how they dress up "ugly" characters

unaltered

i so badly want this to be real

(((Chloe Moretz))) the neanderkike slut

Of course it's fake. She doesn't have that defined muscles. She looks like a dude working on a scrapyard and eating 8k kcal every day.

She will give me strong sons.

This one always freaks me out. She has the exact same body as me, plus tits but minus the third nipple

A walking fridge, whatever next? Truly science and engineering knows no bounds.

>tfw neanderthal build
>no Jewish ancestry (got dat 23andme nigga)
>in the top 98% for neanderthal ancestry
Welp

I have a better ass than chloe thanks /fit/

She really has such a normal body. Painfully normal. It hurts.

The only bright side is is that at least shes not a giant stickbug where people pretend she is hot. Like gal gadot. Like even with fucked proportions, I prefer seeing women with some meat on them looking somewhat robust.

le fridge

fucking KEK

more like Chyna

lmao

Chloe Moretz was cast specifically because of the whole thing where everyone on the iNternet was a huge pedo for her (e.g. the "countdown until Moretz is of legal age" site) right?

Perfect.

fridge

the webm that saved Sup Forums

Some user said yesterday that the movie actually addressed her unique physique. Can anyone confirm?

Not really, people just keep calling her beautiful.

She's a big girl

Holy fuck

Am I the only one who sees this?

Yes, she played the fugly mother character in sex games and none of the guys actually fucked her. Also Malkovich doesn't actually want her in this movie. That's just how she tries to portray it.

Is Sup Forums simply put off by everyone who isn't a tiny, frigid Barbie doll with doe eyes? Does a strong-shouldered woman intimidate you? Are you that insecure?

She looks damn good. Respect that physique.

>She looks damn good.

t. wide shoulder roastie

/fit/izen here. currently cruising too so fuck off soywhites. her body isn't like a 10 or anything but i'd cum in her with no hesitation. she's cute as fuck too.

also, movie was complete shit. jesus christ i can't believe how bad that was.

Awesome body. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get

Thanks for the motivation.

Anyone who uses the term "roastie" has likely never fucked a woman IRL.

Why did this need to be in black and white?

>closet homo from gay ready to spunk into male looking “””girl”””
Checks out.
Chloe is the only kind of girl you faggots would get a chub for. Because she looks like a muscly dude.

if you couldn't tell from the younger pics of her that she had broad shoulders you dumbass, sorry

Sry, meant to write “from /fit/“ wrote gay instead.

i have a diverse taste in women. if anything you'd know that /fit/ gets high t threads all the time that's just pictures of chubby/thick/voluptuous woman. having fucked nearly the whole spectrum outside ssbbw, i can say that they're all pretty good. only thing with bigger woman is that the tendency for a strong vaginal fragrance is pretty high. not the rule of course. but skinny woman i've been with are always scentless or that good kind of pussy taste. whereas bigger women have a chance of smelling like a mcdouble.

It is. Plus, the premise seems to be: let's romanticize the notion of wealthy, powerful Jews elite having sex with minors. Hey you, viewer, we're all perverts so stop being such a prude already, and let us fuck your daughters. No wonder this shit got canned.

pic very much related

>that subtle edit of the reflection in rear-view mirror
very nice