Will his career ever recover?

Will his career ever recover?

He never had one to begin with
Being Eric Andre's assistant is not a career

he's pretty funny and seems super chill, not someone I'd expect arrested for disorderly conduct of public intoxication or whatever.

luckly he got out of it alive

>be drunk in a public space
>get warned
>cops are called on you
>tell the cops to call you an uber
>guess what? No matter your politics you don't lecture cops working the club scene at night
>cops want to take you to the barn to cool off
>if you're not rude or mouthy they'll let you hit the road as soon as you're stable
>hannibal attempts to make it a political/social statement when he was just too fucking drunk in public
I like Hannibal. I've also been in this exact situation; Police don't know when a jovial drunk is going to transform into a shrieking mess. Boo hoo.

Of course! He's black!!!

yeah because "fuck the police"

it will boost it if anything

Not surprising to me, having listened to him drunkenly debate Sam Harris. He may be chill and cool lol, but he's just another nigger.

Fuck Bldrgrumph’s AmeriKKKa

I will buy all the blacks man videos now

never could bring myself to listen to that

Link? Did he go full lebouf?

>Sam Harris fan uses the phrase 'just another nigger'
shocker
Why do you need Harris to validate what you think user? Can't you be confident or secure in what you do and say? What's the difference between invoking Sam Harris as an intellectual or provocative figure, and just being some senseless god botherer?

Didn't seem like he was doing anything that terrible. Was being loud and drunk and somewhat profane.

This shouldn't be a big deal in the scheme of things.

EY

YALL SOME REAL FUCK NIGGAS FOR THIS SHIT

This. Hannibal is typically a smart guy, but it sounds like this entire thibg was his fault.

>asshurt paragraph

Laughable.

I'm a Sam Harris fan and a Hannibal fan but their interaction was just embarrassing for Hannibal. Lost some respect for him there honestly, and I've seen the guy live.

Face it. He blew you the fuck out.

>being drunk and belligerent in public
>get arrested
nothing out of order here

I wasn't the guy he's bitching at, and you are a samefag cocksucker.

I'm not a fan of Sam Harris. Put your soap box away and get the shoe shine, you dumb nigger.

Did he pull a martin Lawrence?

t. shut in

he didn't sound that drunk, it was more for being a baby and debating the cops

>nigger
>career

>get arrested for being drunk
>land of the free

>get drunk
>ask the police to help with an uber
>police say no because you're drunk
>police say you should leave
>you go into a bar (where someone may call you a cab so you can go home)
>police arrest you for trespassing
>yfw

that's his mug shot hahaha

>land of the free
>have to live with niggers

>Be nigger
>Be drunk
>Stumble around like a retard
>Ask a cop to get you an Uber
>Negroid mind hurts when he says no
>"ayyy das rayciss mayne u rayciss u fukkin white pig"
>Arrest him
>"WOOoW THE COPS ARRESTED ME BECAUSE I'M BLACK AND LITERALLY FOR NO OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER THIS IS TRUMP'S AMERICA FOLKS"

dang you guys really gotta calm down with the racial slurs

You get that this is Sup Forums, right?

why the fuck would anyone think cops would help you? and even more so a black man?

> this sucks

what racial slurs nigger

arresting niggers is helping

Has anyone's career ever been destroyed because they were arrested for being drunk? This'll be a bit in his next stand up special.

He single handedly ruined Bill Cosbys career
He did good

Just ruins his image a bit. Comes off a bit pathetic, sad even

Mel Gibson

let's not pretend it was the drunkenness that killed his career. It because he spoke out against the jews.

Getting arrested for being drunk a block down from the bar where you were drinking is actually pretty common. Its almost like law enforcement would rather waste their time doing pointless shit because its a just a job to these people and booking harmless drunks could take up your whole shift if you let it.

I've only ever heard of Sam Harris through the joe rogan podcast, and Hannibal came off like a complete retard in it. Don't know what your issue is, but stay triggered.