Reminder that there's a badass lurking in the heart of every Jerry

Reminder that there's a badass lurking in the heart of every Jerry.

You just have to threaten his family and turn his world into a horror show.

>tfw Rick took his family from him, and made him watch as the galaxy burned and all his accomplishments became meaningless
>tfw bringing back C-137 Jerry was a taste of things to come, and this Jerry will Alpha male the fuck out of stupid Rick to help him take C-137 Rick down

Idiot could have taken the portal gun and just left to a better universe.

Is there a badass lurking in me?

Depends. Does bad gas count?

... I mean he's kind of in the best one for him as it turns out. That's the point.

>Jerry Prime starts multiverse hopping and assembling the most powerful Jerrys he can
>forms the council of Jerry
>season 3 endboss

There's a badass lurking in the heart of all of us, doesn't really mean anything

His nearly immediate reaction to being given access to an interdimensional portal gun was to destroy it, so probably not.

jerry is waiting for the right time to strike
i expect rick to end up there again at some point, maybe he gets exhiled there by the other ricks when they find out what he did to the council
both council and the federation got destroyed but jerry didnt that means he is coming back

Hopefully this Jerry goes nuclear now that he's been Ricked.

Yes,damn it. The reason why almost all Jerries are shitheads in their own universes is because they have the burden of family and duty on their shoulders.

>Jerry finds a nice woman and starts a second family
>kids who respect and love him
>supportive wife who helps him get back on his feet when he's down, instead of kicking him
>actually incredibly happy
>season 3 endboss

remind me, were they killed? Or just frozen? I'd like to see them come back.

frozen and then we don't know

Jerry is a movie star in the universe where they abort Summer.

its pretty established that freezing in this show works like real life you die

>threaten his family
You mean threaten to bang his wife.

Only if the ice breaks. In the evil morty episode Jerry is frozen for a couple seconds then unfrozen before they leave.

Yes,I know. No family means freedom to pursuit his dream (although he goes back to Beth in that universe). And in the Cronenberg universe he's a badass barbarian because with the fall of society comes the destruction of rules, so no real responsability beyond his own survival (and his family's, by extension). What Jerry needs to achieve greatness is to get rid of Beth and his own desire of submitting himself to her.

>Beth and Jerry try dating after the divorce
>Beth goes out with hundreds of successful "perfect" men
>she hates them all because she can't boss them around/abuse them like Jerry
>Beth thinks that Jerry must be worse off than herself
>meanwhile Jerry finds a woman that genuinely loves him and gets a job that he loves
>Once Beth realizes she needs Jerry she tries to get him back
>Jerry doesn't want to go back because he finally has a normal life where his wife's dad doesn't routinely almost kill them all
>Beth then spends the rest of the season trying to get Rick to completely destroy Jerry's new life
>Rick doesn't give a shit about Jerry anymore now that he has control of the family

I hope they go with this and not the cliche "Sitcom dad gets divorced and ends up totally miserable while the wife is even happier" shit

The ongoing motif seems to be that Jerry is happy and/or successful in every world except for his actual life.

In the simulation world, in cronenberg world, and even in the world taken over by the Galactic Federation, he is able to succeed.

But in his everyday life he has no job, his wife and kids hate him, and he's upstaged by his father-in-law at ever turn.

So like throughout every episode. The world has to put jumper cables on Jerry's nuts to get him to be an even remotely decent character.

>Jerry and his new family are actually incredibly happy
>While Beth and co are left incredibly bitter because of Rick
That would actually be, really cool to see. How people's lives improve as soon as Rick isn't in the picture.

I've seen this post so much I believe it's the show writers field testing the reaction to this plotline.

I like it guys keep up the good work

>Jerry and Stupid Rick take on C137 Rick

My dick

This. But probably wont happen.

What burden? Jerry barely contribute in a positive way to the family.

He's unemployed, more likely to try and save himself, not very smart, childish, self-centered and naïve.

It seems like you have to throw him to the curb and give him a reason to be angry for him to actually have any chance of becoming aything.

This show doesn't think that far ahead to do some shit like that.

>He's unemployed
He hasn't been unemployed for a long time,you see.
>more likely to try and save himself
Yes and no. When it comes to his family he's always answered the call, as long as I can remember.
>not very smart
I don't think so. He's just too eager to believe all the shit Rick drops on him and into his own belief of being inferior to Beth.
>childish and naive
No,just goofy. For calling out loud, he's not even at the awareness level of Morty, far less at Rick's. He's suppose to be the everyman, trying to cope with a universe far more complex and dark than he always suspected, because of his shitty father-in-law.

This. Oh god, THIS so much.

His job at the galactic federation was assigned to him and after six promotions in one week he still didn't know what he was supposed to do.
I'm not sure about Morty and Summer, but he'd rather sit in a car and watch Beth get stabbed by a hobo than try to help her in any way.
He believed Pluto to be a planet and then refused to change his view when told it wasn't, didn't realise he was in a minimum capacity simulation, gives up and throw a fit when he can't get two strokes off, fit right in at the Jerry Daycare, etc.