youtube.com/watch?v=XDQXguvlfgI
gallerynucleus.com/detail/22505/
strawpoll.me/12709227
gallerynucleus.com/detail/22445/
gallerynucleus.com/detail/22493/
gallerynucleus.com/detail/22420/
youtube.com/watch?v=VOC0ig2Rk1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe this gal is Janna Banana's VA.

someone post a link to sketchtoy drawing of janna stalking marco, it was really neat.
you are now aware there is art of Star getting cucked by her own mother while she schlicks nearby.

sketchtoy.com/67979304

youtube.com/watch?v=x6-tziWozrQ

what did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=XDQXguvlfgI

I notice Star seems to be fighting some sort of toothed vagina monster

Also most of the monsters would look pretty horrifying IRL, no wonder they killed their ancestors

When is Moon going to take Marco as her concubine?

Thread's already shit.

Never

So what are the chances of Ludo actually becoming a good guy as Season 3 goes on?
Or maybe better yet, him dying?
OR EVEN BETTER YET, how much death can we expect from Season 3?

>Dennis sacrifices himself to save Ludo
>Ludo dies anyway

Everyone dies but Star and Toffee and then Season 4 is just like straight 10 hours of them fighting to the death.

Soon.

They're going to need an excuse to bring Marco to live in Mewni.

Also someone needs to teach Star how to pleasure a man.

>Dennis sacrifices himself to save Ludo
I didn't even know I wanted this. Holy hell do I want this.

I would actually be okay with that. It's far from the worst ending the show could have.

Personally I don't think we'll get to see him turn into a good guy on Season 3 just yet. Probably only as Season 4 ends.

gallerynucleus.com/detail/22505/
They're finally selling poster prints
I never thought this day would come

Even with a picture so cute, Star never fails to appear lewd.

What makes Ludo so wonderfully punchable?

Oh hey, perfect timing. I needed this picture of Princess Moon.

muh dik

huh
I would love to buy one but I don't see myself having the money to spare in the next few weeks. Do you think they might still sell the prints after the expo?

They've been pretty careful to make sure no one actually dies, even when it seems really obvious someone died as part of a gag. Ludo became way more of a sympathetic character in season 2 and the audience got to see him earn every bit of the success he scraped together and even a bit of why he is the way he is. Since Toffee is the designated big bad at the moment it seems likely that he'll have some sort of redemption to at least put him aside to put the focus on the fight against Toffe, much like how he was willing to team up with Star before.

It might not happen until after the climax though, once all the big bads get defeated and plot threads get tidied up.

Ludo abuse pictures when/where?

I know Moons crying in this pic has been pointed out and speculated over already, but I just notice that she's also stretching her hand out as if to offer it. What did they mean by this?

all the shippers think toffee got cucked by moon but what if it was... THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

what if river was her consolation prize

>but I just notice that she's also stretching her hand out as if to offer it
Considering there's a menacing Toffee in the background, I figure it's probably something like:
"Please just take the wand and don't hurt Star"?
Idfk.
Maybe it's a going back to the past story arch.

Magical tears are like a staple of the magical girl genre. It's pretty hard to pin down what it is she's crying over. An outstretched hand at whoever she's pointing her wand at implies it's an attempt to save an enemy, likely Ludo, but who knows?

But she's a married woman. How would River feel?

I think for sure we're gonna get a flashback to Moon v Toffee in S3. I think the two main possibilities are a) Moon and Toffee were once lovers (or more likely, friends) and Moon is betrayed and perhaps offers him a chance at redemption. or b) Toffee kills Moons' parents, likely in front of her.

Here you go

>An outstretched hand at whoever she's pointing her wand at implies it's an attempt to save an enemy, likely Ludo, but who knows?

Was Ludo even alive back then? I guess we have no idea on his age but it seems likely to me that the drawing depicts Moon when she was around Stars age, which is probably around 20 or so years ago.

I think it'd be more likely to be Toffee if she was offering redemption to an enemy, since we already know they interacted in some form back then anyways.

delet, Lady Avarius isnt for lewd or abuse

That is true and would give a better explanation as to why Toffee holds such a grudge against the royal family. From what we've seen so far the Mewmans have been rather oppressive towards monsters and not!racial biases preventing a relationship or causing Moon to reject Toffee out of hand would be a decent enough plot point.

So what happened in that Star vs. art exhibit?

>From what we've seen so far the Mewmans have been rather oppressive towards monsters and not!racial biases preventing a relationship or causing Moon to reject Toffee out of hand would be a decent enough plot point.
This sounds about right, I think a slightly more likely plot idea would be Toffee/monsters suffering that discrimination, but then Moon treating him with kindness and trying to convince him that not all Mewmans are like that, but then he still decides to go all race-war-now anyway

The latter probably.

Remember at the end of Face of the Music where Moon pretty much says that sometimes lies are unnecessary to protect people? What if Moon isn't as exactly as undaunted as the show shows it? What if her battle with the immortal monster Toffee was her trying to bring sense into him and save him but failed since Toffee was clearly evil or have fallen evil?

What if the perfect princess Moon wasn't perfect and Moon the Undaunted we know now, the perfect queen that Star is under the shadow of, slowly fit into the mold Mewni gave her?

River probably has concubines too.

The first night Daron Nefcy gave out signatures and stuff, some fans showed up in cosplay, some art was sold, that sort of thing.

It's still going to be going on for about 2 more weeks.

strawpoll.me/12709227
strawpoll.me/12709227
strawpoll.me/12709227

VOTE!

tell me what you're asking first

It's hip to fuck birds.

>Remember...
Oh man how didn't I think of that line. That's very insightful and I think a very likely interpretation, I'm gonna chew on that for a bit.

God Season 3 is going to be so good.

Adam was there as well as BHK and some storyboarders too like Ariel VH.

>threads went from 120 to 77 posters in 2 days
Help

>What if her battle with the immortal monster Toffee was her trying to bring sense into him and save him

oh boy river barrel ride when

those tiny LEGS

Can't help it I guess. It's been a month and there's nothing new to talk about.

> our precious clubhouse!!!
grow up

its not even Noon yet. the shitposters and deep lobe fags are not here.

if anything fewer posters mean anons are going to start adopting a "muh comfy clubhouse" attitude. that shit happened before, could happen again.

though hopefully not because we'll probably get some S3 news soon enough. i'm just saying, these threads do tend to get dumb when there's no new content

>implying that all posters ITT are from USA

it's 8.45pm where I live, still don't want to shitpost

The fact that you saved my silly art and reposted it made my day. Thanks user

I mainly lurk and save cute pics. For some unkown reason every time i go on on tumblr to get new art my connection slows down to below 1 mega.

it'll peak towards the late hours in the US

Most lore posting is done when America's asleep honestly.

Is there a bigger version or a source?
I can't find anything.

They're not tiny, his shoulders are just that huge.

It can't be helped. She shares the same voice as the Sexy Cat Lady

check Disney XD's twitter, I couldn't save it directly for some reason

>Lady Avarius slave r34

I'd say I'm surprised, but I'd be lying.

It's morning/noon in the U.S., wait for afternoon/evening

here's the unedited version

Oh ty, I see

He'll be comic relief that sometimes reluctantly, grumpily helps the heroes

>gallerynucleus.com/detail/22445/
Kek.
>gallerynucleus.com/detail/22493/
Is this a reference to something?

got this by stitching gallerynucleus.com/detail/22420/
best I can do I think

template

NO ONE FUCKING CARES WHO THIS IS STOP SPAMMING HIM

Nice job, user.

>no Star vs illustration done in the style of Frank Frazetta with Star barely dressed standing on top of a mound of monster bones while a barely dressed Marco grabs her by the ankle

Imagine if that was the show's art style.

wow Ludo and Toffee look really fucking brutal in that

>attraction to pixelated erect penises

???

youtube.com/watch?v=VOC0ig2Rk1g

this is the worst one of these things I will ever make (or maybe the best).

this is how things were in the post-season 1/pre-season 2 days, when the threads eventually collapsed in on themselves and were dominated by namefags and chatroom shit.

don't even read the whole thing if you look at this shit; I didn't even read all of it. it's just a cautionary tale. just glance over what it was like until you get to the bottom

/sveg/ is dead, long live /sveg/

what in the fuck are you on about?

it's pretty solid mate, it's comedic in a sense and it has a nice ring to it.

continue proving my point memeshitter

this is what the threads were like when it got to the point of it being like a chatroom/secret club

it's just an unedited bunch of posts from a typical Star Vs. thread at the time

the point is that no matter how bad things get right now, they probably won't get THIS bad again

I was expecting autistic Thread Simulator keks, not faggots afraid to discuss Sup Forums in Sup Forums
You bring shame to this board

I wasn't here for the late half of the hiatus so I don't know who the fuck Scarfnoise is.

I always felt that Amarillo was kind of a faggot. Like, legitimately into dicks.

> undershit

the point is that it's boring as fuck and not related to Star Vs. at all

it's not supposed to be funny or even supposed to be read, it's just sad

You're the only one who made such observation.

Star vs Thread Simulator when?

explain

also I hope it's clear that I mean season 1 threads were actually THE WORST. like there shouldn't be any confusion

or the threads in between the seasons, to be fair

here's a star

user who made this worked magic with paint. I hope you are staying cool and don't give up on your drawing skills user, it's something not all of us have.

>all those posters

holy shit I need to get some of these.

I WANT A LAMIA STAR!

What do I mean by this, anons?
Where do you think this is going?