This is Kate. Say something nice about her

This is Kate. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87D4SZ2tyC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She didn't kill the Hulk

Which Kate? Kate Spencer aka Manhunter? The new Hawkeye? Or did Kate from Life is Strange get up to some hard living after graduation?

YAS QUEEN is THE REAL Hawkeye

Slaaaaaaaaaay

Not muh hawkeye

Yes

She is the real Hawkeye.

I find that strangely arousing.

I'm glad she's not a lesbian

youtube.com/watch?v=87D4SZ2tyC8
/thread

She will soon sadly. The writer said she was interested in Chavez for all sorts of reasons, but one of the major draws was her sexuality. “One is, the identities: Queer Latina. She’s also a positive presence and has these catch phrases, like ‘chico.’ And she has feelings for Kate [Bishop, a.k.a. Hawkeye]. But there are more questions about what her powers are, who she is and what is she interested in.”

She looks like she went to a Nails concert.

#Slay.

Coalburners are worse than lesbians tho

The book will be cancelled before anything ever happens.

I hope.

Well, she's here I guess

I legitimately like her character

Tumblr ships them hard and they're the only people buying America's book so it's a possibility as a last ditch sales boost attempt.

I know absolutely nothing about her character and have never read any of her material.

I guess.

Tumblr doesn't like America either. Only a handful of Twitter morons do. Even kissass comic "critics" are starting to admit it's awful.

There's a myth that Tumblr loves pandering, but actually they hate everything just like Sup Forums does, they just hate it for not being progressive enough instead of for being too progressive.

On Sup Forums it's a contest to be as contrarian as you possibly can be, on Tumblr it's to be as holier-than-thou as can be.

I wanna be her boy toy

Oh ok Sexy boy.

I thought tumblr liked this

Fuck this is some truth right here.

>Coalburners are worse than lesbians tho
Which has ruined more comics

> I'm pretty much
Was this immediately before her face looked like the OP?

She reminds me of a joke.
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
Nothing. Her husband told her twice already

There is only one true YAAS QUEEN

>Say something nice about her.
You might be a shitty boring, excuse of a character but I would still jack to your rule 34.

They didn't do it for Jess/Carol and she sold much worse, they won't do it for Kate/America.

My ex looks like her and I still masturbate to the thought of her though less than I used to.

That baby gives no fucks.
Wise beyond his years.

This

She and Clint make good bed buddies.

Fucking worst ship.

She wears battle damage well.

I think she's pretty cool. Best sense of style in the YA until the hip holes.

I was pleasantly surprised by A-Force after Wilson left but that might have just been Dazzler Thor and Nico. I'll give the first issue a read at least.

Does anyone else read most of the storytimes on Wednesdays? I really love the atmosphere of those threads.

she may be exactly same kind of "unapproachable frosty bitch" character as America but at least shes not a brown latinx

Kys yurifag

Agreed with this good chemistry.

Sadly

Nah, I liked Eli/Kate.

The father/daughter vibes are just gross to me.

Whatever happened to Elijah?

Is he still moping?

They're full of shitposters, but it's somewhat comforting because it's the old type of shitposters and not the new Sup Forums and Sup Forums immigrants.

God damn Kate.

Her eyes aren't quite dead, but they're close enough to be sexy.

>and has these catch phrases, like ‘chico.’

Oh man, I just realized, what if that's why they got rid of Patriot? So that they could lezz out Kate?

>boy ass

I doubt it. Gillen wanted to use Eli in his YA run and he established Kate as the token straight girl on the team.

And then made her wet everytime Chavez showed up.

Animated version.

Ty

I liked her in the first volume of young avengers.

Why can't we have a realistic relationship where a gay team member pines for a straight member, and creeps to the point of it being weird?

Same here.

Hot.

we had one in Runaways
it's just not very entertaining

Not really a team, but in Ms. Marvel, there is Zoe and Nakia. Nakia just let Zoe down quietly by telling her that she isn't gay

Let me guess Hopeless Run right .

I think they happen at an equal rate. The black boyfriend thing is shit because most writers just say they have a black boyfriend and leave it. Like guy never gets a backstory or anything. He just gets the generic nice guy dialogue and maybe some black shit. Why give them a civie boyfriend at all if you are gonna do nothing with how heroes are viewed?

Her and Eli were my first OTP

>YAS QUEEN
What the fuck does this even mean?

Damn it, must shippers ruin fucking everything?

Just one of those urban memes.

Hell Yeah.

meh that's barely even a thing. The worst case of this was Luke Fox in Batgirl

>The worst case of this was Luke Fox in Batgirl
Yeah that was bad.

Supergirl had one that was a cripple on top of being a bland black boyfriend. He didn't do shit.

Luke deserved better. Thankfully he now hangs out with Clayface and JPV so fuck Babsgirl

That kid was no worse than Steve Trevor

I honestly think Steve Trevor should land on paradise island and Diana finds his Ted body hanging from a tree and is her first exposure to men and death.

Hook up Diana with Nemesis again.

>

Makes you wonder why that hobo even bothered raping her

No. Glowing alien wanted Goth Witch booty, who was so dick-crazy that she basically jumped on every guy they ran across.

The hobo was gay, he thought Kate was a boy, yes, this comic book it's that progressive.

Time for some Real hawkeye Yaasssssssssssssss Queeeeeeeeen

>Yaasssssssssssssss Queeeeeeeeen
How dare you betray murderfu like this, Preach

I am Sorry user i will never betray Queen Carol.