Space hag

I love you Captain Kirk

FIGHT ME

>mfw kira haters

>mfw someone edits my OC

RIP in piece, Bashirfag ;_;

F

Shut up retard.

The convention is to use the subtitle either as an acronym or part of the word if it is only one.

TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT

So the logical name for the new one, is DISCO.

You are a newfag to Star Trek and /trek/ if you don't know that, now kill yourself and stop pretending to be over 18, newfag faggot.

you are talking to trekkie 229 just ignore him and he will go away

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

STD

>t. newfag

BASED DROPPED poster. Where have you been?

STD

DISCO

STD

KIRA IS QT
KIRA IS BEST GRILKA AND BEST STAR TREK CHARACTER

s-sure, you got ""first""

garak feels?

garak feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=gV9t9Db4nkE

STD

There is literally nothing wrong with Sephardi Jews

The ultimate Garak feel is that time he verbally destroyed Ezri and literally made her cry

Is this a good deal?

kikes are soldiers of satan

>We will never get a DS9 where Dukat wasn't character assassinated and instead he and Damar ended up Making Cardassia Great Again and Bajor and the Federation have to deal with it because they need all the help they can get against the Dominion

Without his sacrifice, Damar wouldn't be as great a character

What page is this?

>JJ
>Trek Actor

Yeah, because the producers canned it:
>In the DS9 DVD edition booklet released in 2008, screenwriter Robert Hewitte Wolfe outlined some of the prospective episodes for the planned spinoff following Dukat, Damar, Kira, and Ziyal:

>[Pilot] "The Naprem" Caught between her duties to Captain Sisko and her moral desire to take up the cause of freedom fighting, Major Kira must make a tough choice. When it is discovered that the Klingons are launching an assault on Cardassia Prime, Kira's care for Ziyal leads her to betray her uniform and engage in one of her most dangerous missions to date
>S1E2 "Concordance" Having successfully averted the Klingon attack, the Naprem begins to experience malfunctions in its warp reactor. A subspace shockwave causes Kira and Damar to switch bodies.
>S1E3 "Art to Reckon" Kira begins to second guess her choice to join the crew as Dukat's advances become increasingly obvious. The situation is complicated, however, when Dukat discovers Kira teaching Ziyal about his past crimes
>S1E4 "Benediction" After following a distress signal, the Naprem makes a surprising discovery - a dominion ship piloted by a 'defective' clone of Weyoun who wishes to leave his former masters. Tensions rise as Damar and the guest do not get along
>S1E5 "Atalanta" The Naprem finds a Klingon warship in a decaying orbit around an unstable gas giant. While Dukat is reluctant to help, Kira mounts a rescue mission. This plotline would later be recycled in Star Trek: Enterprise[16]
>S1E6 "Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail 2372" As Kira and Dukat try to work out their romantic encounter in the previous episode, the voyage is interrupted by a plea from Captain Sisko: return to the station to help with a crisis on Bajor
>S1E7 "All Good Drinks..." A garbled transmission leads Quark to supply the ship with ten times the amount of Kanar requested. When Damar discovers the beverage is 2327 vintage - his favorite - hilarity ensues

Sealab 2021-esque ripoff of DS9 when?

>the way her face lights up when he asks her to a baseball game
>her with that baseball cap on
This image doesn't do it justice. Happy Kira is the cutest thing of all time.

I'll tell you who ISN'T jewish.

her smile is her best quality

pretty good

very nice

>It's another those darn kids are up to their usual mischief making again on the shopping mall in outer space episode.

DS9 sucked. And the stinky space hag didn't help a bit.

Naw get fucked, Discovery is shit.

Starfleet Kira is best Kira

Anyone else read the old TNG novels? They're pretty comfy, like missing episodes. I'm re-reading "The Last Stand" right now

Hey man, that episode with the baseball card was GOAT.

That sounds great

The one time I tried to read one I remember the author tried to write in some overly detailed sex scene between Picard and Beverly (really fuzzy on this though).

>being so autistic he copy/pastes his own posts

Damn, I stop lurking for a couple weeks and now my favorite tripfag is gone?

I have hired the Mafia to break your kneecaps.

I don't understand people who don't like DS9.

That should really be O'Brien, not riker

You wouldn't even have an idea of Satan if it weren't for them.

>nb4 Satan is a Christian concept

Christianity is just a branch of Judaism

No one knows what happened to Bashirfag. I'm worried

you are apart of the synagogue of satan

Such a jewel. So lovely!

most transfaggots kill themselves

true + trips = absolutely true

Changed his mind. Now he's transracial and living in Africa.

lol

Mmm... She's gone just like that? No mention or clue? Where did she even work at?

obrien was a slave on the ore processing facility, no?

>she

the fuck

>She

>She

You even care what was in (((her))) pants? Does this look male to you?

Last post was on the 5th
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!!cUABfN5xFSR/

that's a dude

It hasn't been that long, a bit less than a week, she's probably doing fine.

>she

Kira was my favorite bitch on that show. Though tI was the only one. The other ones just didn't chub me.

you look more female than he does

"Do Comets Dream?" was good, the last one before they started that serialization bullshit

So why the fuck does the Locutus of Borg need to exist when all the Borg share the same mind

>central concept to the best episode of the best series doesn't make sense to some faggot
I'm starting to hate /trek/ threads

Is that Sheldon's girlfriend from the big bang theory? That would actually be kind of cool if she was a regular on this general.

Yes! CARDIES OUT

What is it? Is this STD casting?

Can someone with a phaser and personal shields take over a small African country

Depends. Is he white?

can't read shit

a perverted tripfag who draws perverted things for a living in order to fuel their perverted life.

They actually watch DS9.

It's weird that you have that picture saved on your device.

these two cunnys watch DS9?

why does he look like shit
>lol this is the best form i can approximate
no its just the shitty fucking makeup department

>Watching with a quasi-critical eye,I simply cannot take the concept of the Star Wars seriously anymore. At first I started making my Star Wars posts as a joke ("Why don't they call it X instead of a Star Wars? The name is misleading") but I'm starting to get annoyed whenever anyone uses the Force. I just can't stop thinking about all the plot holes, the unbelievable decisions that people make, the fact that it's possible for the Force to work flawlessly while not being explained adequately because of midi-chlorians, there's so much about the Sith that doesn't make even a little bit of sense. And then there's the fucking Dark Side. They put a bunch of Vaders in a cave system to fight Luke or something, but they can't see that Leia is his sister? Actually, we know that they CAN and DO do this--in that episode with the second Death Star, we see it done, it's the entire plot--and no amount of handwaving can make me believe that there is some reason that makes sense diegetically NOT to have done this before. And the lightsaber almost never malfunctions; when it does, they can fix it, no problem. It's even more unbelievable than young Anakin's ability to operate on C-3PO's positronic brain without actually being a cybernetics genius like Singh was. Why the fuck can't they make more Jedis? Why the fuck can't Jedi experience emotions but Sith can? If a Knight trains Padawans on demand, why can't the train and Jedi army? Why does that Jedi lose moral high ground when it feels emotions if it's relateable, rather than contrived? Who decided that the Sith was a good idea?

Hey at least you can't ever confuse him with anyone else
Right ?

>Star Wars

A genetically warped male.

>Cardie Quips

>Lucas: “We’re all very excited about the upcoming STD crossover.”

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, it does. Facial structure doesn't lie.

is this male?

What kind of boat are the horatio and arnold?

It's hard to tell through the potatocam and poor lighting but I'd say yes with about 75% certainty

Go to bed, Nosferatu neonate.

Ambassador Class