Spider-man: Homecoming

How can we fix this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CuKqQ6plZ_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remove Sony

Darker web lines, more red down the crotch area, the ability to punch enemies with his fists.

This.
Sony hasn't made a good movie in a long fucking time.
Marvel should pay them extra royalty's just to fuck off and have no say in the movies.

Pray to god Tony's involvement is minimal

Remove Asian fatty, Guatemalan Flash and the niggresses. Add in J3.

THIS
>the ability to punch enemies with his fists.

There's nothing to fix

It looks great and it's gonna make a ton of money

You wanna fix something go fix DC preferably by burning WB to the ground

>and the niggresses

The Director's Cut Extended Universe can't be fixed. It's going to run it's course all the way through to Justice League 3 where Harley takes over leadership after Batman dies of alcohol poisoning.
this thread is trying to be constructive.

I mean i like how's it's going but, there's always something to fix.

Like the suit for example, someone has the image with the suit without those black lines?

>MUH PUNCHES
oh fuck off with this retarded bullshit

he never threw a single punch in Civil War either and you retards never said a word about it

They just need to slow the fuck down is all(and fire Snyder). Both BvS and SS crammed way to much into their films and both just become fucking messes and now JL has the duty of introducing half the JL and the main villain.

It's a small role compared to a fucking news post about his whole movie where they make a huge deal out of not being able to punch and then making it about anti-bullying.

They haven't been good at making the heroes compelling for decades;
Now they are reducing the villains to CG power rangers villains and Eisenberg.
A DC universe without great villains is doomed at the conceptual level.

No Iron Man.

Cancel it
MCU Spider-Man dies in the next Avengers movie
That's all

I hope you aren't implying that Hackman's Lex was good.

>Dies next Avengers
>Enter Miles Morales
>We get a Miles movie before a Scarlet Spider movie
>We get a Miles movie before a Mayday movie

>Someone has the image with the suit without those black lines?

BTW i love this figure

ADVANCED CROTCH ARTICULATION

How can Figma even compete?

you're already getting that though

...On second though, please no
Anything but that
FUCK

>We get a Miles movie

>Animated
So this is that Chris Lord/Miller Spidey movie I heard about a year ago?

yup

>ay yo we spidaman now cracka

I'll pass

Who is this dude supposed to be?

bait MJ but I guess she's just MJ in marijuana

Raimi

Came here to post this.

Have Raimi direct Spider-Men

Multiverse hijinks with the three Spidey actors with cameos for Emma Stone as Spider-Gwen and Donald Glover as Miles

I dare say Men in Black 3 was good except for breaking its own time travel rules for the climax.

Not a patch on Men in Black but leagues better than 2,

The webbing could be a little darker but overall I think the suit looks pretty good. The suit's texture in this gif is cool as fuck.

The underoos look cooler than the Stark suit. I'm stoked that he wears it for the climax. Reinforces the underdog shit.

How can people not get triggered by obvious articulation spota on human figures? That's the reason why I only buy robots.

I think actually having cinematic tone for starters. The movie looks like a web series.

I think the only silver lining is that no matter what they do, they can't reboot again,so they have to press on for once.

It's just a toy bro.

But who he should punch? He is going against Vulture.

If he punches him, he will explode. It would create the same thing that happened about he punching Doc.Ock face on Spider2, with the doctor barely caring.

Dafoe made the hack man his bitch.

>Spider-Man Multiverse movie by Raimi
Who would be the enemy?

>>Miles movie.
>>Because Ned Leeds is Ganke, replace him with Bombshell
>>Everything better than expected.

Not Morlun for fuck's sake

But I dunno, Spock?

Shitty twist: Morlun is set up as this threat but he's actually good and the Spider recruiting them is evil

Superior Spiderman.

>The underoos look cooler than the Stark suit
His underoos looks like fucking shit. A fucking cosplayer can do it better. Homecoming suits suck really hard

But he is a good guy

He's the best guy

Thing is, with one film every 2 year, and Spidey likely to be in every Avenger film from here on out, I would not be shocked if they use up every part of Spider-Man Lore within 10 years. I'm sure every other Avengers film would have him in a new costume, multiple villains each Spider-Man film, and this desire to make things feel fresh...yeah, they're going to run that Spider-Man well dry.

But it looks good, if you're referring to the suit. Movie don't look half bad either, even though it seems like the trailer spoiled mostly everything in it.

>Peter wants to be an Avenger
>Stark sponsors Peter and gives him gadgets and suit, tells him to lay low
>Peter wants to impress Stark and prove he isn't a child
>Peter does something stupid that puts the lives of civillians in danger, even though he ends up saving them
>Stark disapproves, Peter feels like an asshat
>Stark tells him to not fight Vulture.
>Peter fights Vulture anyways,defeats him and proves he can be an Avenger.
>The end.

Looks much better than the Raimi basketball suit imo.

For all the talk about how RDJ is all over this movie (and admittedly a lot of that talk is justified) it seems pretty obvious this movie is at least in part about damage controlling that and Peter growing out of Tony's shadow to be his own Spider-man.

Like, the whole "you don't deserve this fancy suit" thing in the trailers? That's really obviously a middle of the movie thing and then Peter goes back to a home made costume and proves he's a badass without the gadgets or Stark intervention.

You are kidding, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=CuKqQ6plZ_I

It seems fine to me. I wouldn't mind if his next adventure had less Iron Man, though, so he can come into the hero gig on his own.

No, I dislike the raised webbing. But the eyes are good.

>ay yo we spidaman now cracka
I don't think Miles has ever sounded like that.

Remember to control the arachnid population, have your spider spayed or neutered.
HAH FUCK YOU I KNOW BOB BARKER'S NOT HOSTING AND DREW'S WITH PRICE IS RIGHT AND NOT WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY

Sony execs

REMOVE IRON MAN
DON'T TRY TO MAKE A SHITTY PETER-MILES HYBRID, EITHER GO FULL PETER OR FULL MILES

he looks better going back to the crew cut.

Why not have Spidey fight a non Spider-Man villain? Like Hydra, or some Thor villain?

Why? What's wrong with Vulture? Spiderman will fight a bunch of non-spidey villains in the Avenger movies.

>basketball suit

That was TASM1

Vulture is one of the lamest Spider-Man villains. Like, he is pretty close to the bottom.

He's a good entry-level villain imo, and one normies remember from the 90's show.

Don't shove Stark in it. Get a better CG. Make flash a legit bully instead of an internet one. Vulture is fine Easy peasy.

Saying no to RDJ being in it is like saying no to guaranteed billion box office numbers from Disney's perspective. He was the best part of CW, despite shoving his way into it.

What if each MCU Spider-Man film teams him up with another hero? Like Spider-Man 2 has the Hulk, Spider-Man 3 has Dr. Strange?

Fuck no. Teams up are cancer.

Would that matter if that would be a draw for people to see these films?

>Destroy WB even though they make a bunch of other great movies and are just having trouble with DC

You're just as bad as those fags that say the same thing about Fox even though they're making great films besides F4 and X-men

The eyes are easily the worst part. The best movie suit is TASM2 by a mile

Cancel HC...do not release it in any format.
Rehire Andrew Garfield
Give us ASM3 Spidey vs the Sinister Six

Nothing else will do. Best Peter. Best Spidey. Best Spidey costume. Best Spidey action scenes. Best supporting cast. Best everything.

WE

>this bait

Amy, pls.

You're the reason Spidey's in such a mess.

Nope

He was the entry villain for Spectacular, and I thought they made it work pretty well.

>preferably by burning WB to the ground

I will not allow such a thing just because the DC movies aren't working!

The Monsterverse is showing promise, so I say WB stays!

Give the rights back to Sony.