Why are cops idolized in tv shows when they are pure scum in real life?

Why are cops idolized in tv shows when they are pure scum in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

BLACK LIVES MATTER KILL ALL POLICE

>told not to move
>reach towards waist
>get shot
Wow wtf dindu nuffin

This. Pulling up your pants is not worth getting shot over. Let them fall.
>But he was drunk
So why did he tell the cop he wasn't? :)

He was falling you cuck, besides he was already prone, the cops and everybody that saw that video saw that he coudn`t have any guns.

Don't watch garbage OP. In The Wire, basically 3/4 of the police force is scum

>be American
>play simon says with manlet cop
>lose get shot and die
>fellow Amerigoys defend the cop who shot you

i hope a cop murders you and I am 100% serious. I will laugh and laugh like I did at this fat balding crybaby in the OP's video.

I AM THE LAW

don't reach for a gun lmao dumbass

How's that boot taste?

>faggot cop is too scared to go and arrest an unarmed drunk guy who's pissing himself with fear
>shouts contradictory orders
>outright tells him that he will murder him if he makes a mistake
>justifies it in case the guy was hiding an AR is his waist band
Gee, I'm sure the pressure of being told that I'll be murdered if I fuck will definitely stop me from fucking up and not basically guarantee that I fuck up

All of the male policemen I've interacted with were nice. The women are total jobsworths though

Better than the TV dinners his daughters will probably be eating for the rest of their lives because their mother is too depressed to cook :)

The cop told him to crawl to him and got scared when he was putting his hands down to crawl.

Cop is a shithead that needs to be executed.

get bent antifa scum

He was drunk as a skunk, had 3 officers with rifles in his face and shouting complex orders at him(on your knees, cross your legs, put your hands on your head, interlock your fingers) he obviously couldn't follow.

>He was drunk as a skunk
why did he tell the cop he wasn't? :)

Hilarious how the cop literally gave the dude every single possible to chance to go back to his car and pull a fucking gun.

Meanwhile if that had been a black dude his head would have been blown off the second he took a step forward.

>t-that's because niggers xD

Sure, that's probably what the cop thought to. Now he's dead.

Based cops

this fucker on the video would shoot you if you smile at him wrong. your US cops are literally worse than ISIS

If a cop asked you "are you drunk?" would you tell him the truth?

>be american
>scratch ass near policeman
>get shot

land of the free eh?