Ode to Sup Forums

This character was strategically put in the movie to relate to Sup Forums.
This is how they view you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cF3Eb5ReGSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmmm

I'll have to take your word for it since only a man-child would watch this shit.

Yes, ugly feminist archetypes are SO Sup Forums.

I'm not a dog-eating Viet.

Androgynous soyboys pretending to be badass is pretty 4 chan.

her fucking hair...whhhyyyy

trying to force buzzwords like soyboy is pretty neo-Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=cF3Eb5ReGSA

so the buzzwords should be happen naturally? cuck?

Whoever did her hair is retarded. Sides shouldnt be that long, going past her ears just makes her head look bigger than it already is. Fringe is fine but if they had cut the ends in a v shape and reduced the length it would look a lot better.

Sexy fat chink head

I don't know what she's from, but here's my opinion of them.

t. soyboy stylist

i don't get it. do they think i'm a chubby asian girl?
or do they think chubby asian girls turn me on?

He means that we have a yellow fever for anything Asian. I'm here to say that she isn't cute enough for me.

My sister is a stylist pls dont bully my soy levels are normal for my age

They think you are a fat nerd that can pass as a girl or a boy who thinks they are a badass video game character.

out of all the cute asian girls to cast, they pick this ape

Learn English before posting Eastern European subhuman.

Sup Forums hasn't liked asian shit outside their own boards since like 2009 though.

I want Rose to shit in my mouth

>caring about any of that

Get your shit together user. Unless you want people that are in earshot of your voice to think you're a fag.

Droid pls.

This is the first 4/10 that the Jewish controlled media has set before Sup Forums and they never lapped up like starving dogs with AIDS.

notice there is anime and jap boards but the tv board is separate? It was to keep you normie lost watching faggots out.

Just watch the eventual love for her explode. It's common knowledge that once a woman is broadcast over any medium, Sup Forums finds her 1000% more attractive.