Marvel Artist Ardian Syaf Hid Anti-Christian And Jewish Messages In This Week’s X-Men Comic

Thoughts?

How tolerant of Marvel, at least no one can call them Islamaphobic.

The great enemy of mankind, the vile cancer that is Islam, must be forcibly removed from all civilised nations,and then INCINERATED in its place of origin .

Here's over 500 thoughts on the topic

Marvel was always anti-Christian and sometimes anti-Jewish. It doesn't take a genius to realize that Marvel usually depicts their fictional terrorist organization as White Christian/Jewish Males. Apparently they're the only ones that have a problem with Mutants, Inhumans, and other superpowered beings. Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs, Pagans, Secularists? Nope, they're all tolerant, loving peaceful types.

That's not 500 posts, this is

>Anti-Jewish

Say goodbye to your career, pal.

>it's a ripped from the headlines thread

There's a gorillion threads about this already

just

fuck

off

Wait Marveldrones are defending Christians from a Muslim writer? What earth is this again.

JEWS and Christians, user. Christians are acceptable targets, jews are not.

Marvel only took action because it was antisemitic. Being anti-Christian in comics is the norm and is seen as a positive thing. Marvel has published comics proudly declaring anti-Christian messages before. For Marvel to act all concerned now just reeks of hypocrisy.

Even so they mostly screech when white Nazis bash jews and don't give two shits about who Muslims execute or murder.

>I've never read a comic book made before 2010 the post.

the Mary Sue reports this shit as''political messages''

I have one of the original 1980s trade paperback of Watchmen sitting on my shelf right now. Along with Claremont's God Loves, Man Kills. Try again.

You know what these writers also have in common? They're not fans of Christianity and have expressed their views of it in their works countless times.

I don't have a problem with that or Marvel bashing on Christianity. What I do have a problem with is when they suddenly get called out on it and pretend they care.

Marvel should have stick to their guns and told the Christians and Jews off, because they've been doing that for decades.

I mean that's pretty much in the written rules for sikhism is to not be a bystander if people are being persecuted and shit, putting aside things like them having to fight india's shit a multitude of times from mostly hindus or muslims, they're probably one of the most on-point peaceful religions.

>[Unsolicited opinions on Christians]

You know what, I can totally see a store in new york being called 212

I would give him the benefit of the doubt if it wasn't for pic related.

Also, holy fuck those protests. It's literally protests against having a Christian as a leader.

What I find funny about this is that Tumblr is barely talking about it. Search the guys name on there and there's only like three posts regarding what happened.

Well, most people on the Sup Forums version of Tumblr were defending it yesterday.

What, here? You can literally go to the archived threads.

Desu we've had like five or six full threads on this now. Don't make another one until something else actually happens.

And even that text can be some random nonsense that you see on shirts these days
> It's literally protests against having a Christian as a leader.
Well yeah, it's like America finding out that they where going to get a Muslim reader

I don't care either way, I just don't like smug SJWs and muzzies

They shill for durkallahs, not against them.

No SJW hordes from the depths of tumblr will be marching on his house demanding he be fired for being an evil bigot.

Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Pagans and secular Jews would almost certainly have no problem with mutants.

Nah, he's fine

he did not even have to apologize for it

kek what the fuck is this shit? Marvel said they were taking disciplinary action. It's Sunday. Wait and see what happens during the week.

There is literally no more info available than that right now, so why are you being this bottom tier cunt and stirring shit? Are you one of these DCEU fags?

But you believe Christians and Muslims would have a problem with a fictional race of characters? What's your basis for that?

>Marvel was always anti-Christian and sometimes anti-Jewish
This. Even Preacher didn't demonized Christians like x-men like to do outside of church leadership.

Did you notice how Marvel did not even apologize for it? They just announced that they would be removing the messages.

nah, he actually apologized just now
(actually he just posted something which i have no idea what it means, but from the comments i think it's safe to assume that it was an apologize statement of some sort)

But that's a spoon.

edit: he deleted it
holy shit, dude's an ass

X-Men has always had a problem with Christians since at least Chris Claremont's days. They had no problem portraying the Christians as crazy religious fanatics the same way most media portrays Muslims as terrorists today. Why do they suddenly care now that some artist is drawing some anti-Christian imagery that's honestly fairly tame to what Marvel has released in the past?