Is there a Kamen Rider who would easily fit into Marvel's world?

Is there a Kamen Rider who would easily fit into Marvel's world?
What team would they join/what group would they associate with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgfnzYgjW9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is there a Kamen Rider who would easily fit into Marvel's world?

Fourze easily fits in everywhere. He has the power of Pure Shonen Friendship.

>What team would they join/what group would they associate with?

The easy answer is Big Hero 6, because they are the Japanese team, but with Disney spinning them off into their own thing, I wouldn't expect them to come up again in the comics any time soon.

So... uh... Inhumans, because Moon?
New Warriors, because age range?

Fourze and Black probably fit best in the Marvel universe, but aside from the more gimmicky ones like Kiva, most Kamen Riders would fit in Marvel just fine.

Dragon Knight?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgfnzYgjW9E

Yes I know its Ryuki but still

Double, Marvel needs better detective heroes

We should have gotten more American Kamen riders

Kamen Rider's merchandise was too reliant on the progression of the show while Sentai let you dump 5 different figures and 5 different weapons at the start of the show. That's why America went with Sentai

Nah full on American Kamen Rider

The rider uses a Harley Davidson

Kamen Rider No.1 actually fits quite easily. Shocker has Nazi ties so you can link them to Hydra ez. No.1 himself spent a lot of his off-screen time abroad, including in America.

Dan the man

Kiva, Gaim, and Fourze could work

Should be Eagle themed.

Faiz and Friends would fit in pretty well.
Orphenochs in Marvel would be a cool concept.

>Kamen Rider and OG Captain America team up to fight Red Skull x Shocker alliance

This is something I want to happen, but knowing how capeshit is nowadays, no doubt it would be bungled up. I'm not sure about this, man.

The Grongi Death game has now begun in the Marvel Universe with various Grongi in different cities across the US.

How bad does everything get?

>Kamen Rider, Captain America, Hellboy, and Alucard vs Shocker, Hydra, and Millennium.

Everyone dies because we're too busy having a Civil War or some shit like that.

Assuming no infighting I doubt anyone that isn't as strong as Spidey will live

Everyone now gets motorcycles and teleportation devices that automatically blink every hero within range of a Grongi right to them to fight them before there are any meaningful casualties

All heroes are required to do a thumbs up and smile at any rescued civilians after the Grongi is defeated

Kuuga or W, I think. Kuuga have serious shit going on, since the theme with ancient powers, to the grongi gegeru.

And W have the most western look i ever see in a kamen rider.

Having them able to poof to the Grongi if they're close enough changes the whole thing since the Grongi are only really good at 1v1 and wouldn't be able to handle a group

Kuuga would basically be the Japanese counter part to Spider-Man so he's definitely fit in a crossover.

In fact Kamen Rider is essentially Japanese Spider-Man.

>inb4 Supaidaman

Kuuga was a cool guy.

>Together we can fight the fight
Lyrical genius

Most of the less toyetic Riders (and Fourze) would fit perfectly into classic Spiderman.

Why do many people think fourze fits better than OOO or W?

Seriously, Marvel hates friendship.

None because Marvel is retarded when it comes to Japanese and other Asians.

Fourze is very pure.
OOO and W both have their darker elements in their main riders whereas Fourze is just complete and utter sincere FRIENDSHIP, he fits very cleanly into nearly any crossover.

Fourze fits in with all the other highscholl crime fighters

Fourze is too pure to join their creepy hivemind cult. We have to protect him.

When are teen superheroes gonna be fun again

I thought it was gonna happen for a while with ANGR being good and Ms Marvel being solid but then it went nowhere.

Get WOKE user

Captain America used to have a special motorcycle, didn't it?

They'd probably have run-ins with most of Marvel's heroes because of their "no killing ever" policies. By the end of any series, most Riders, even the most heroic and pure-hearted, have killed scores of sentient beings, even if they are evil monsters.

does anyone know which kamen rider is the one that totally kills the bad guy in a fit of rage? i always wanted to see that series.

Those monsters deserve it.

Are you talking about some snowy scene where two guys in human form just punch the shit out of each other?

Kamen Rider Amazons?

You talking about Kuuga?

this guy.
well shit, gotta watch it now.

Since you specified 'fit of rage' you might be thinking of Kuuga, the scene where he knocks the white haired monster out the window and then when its on the ground starts punching the shit out of its face, to the point parts of its bloody skin are being torn off? There's alot of cops around at the time?

>Is there a Kamen Rider who would easily fit into Marvel's world?

None. All the Kamen Riders are Asian and Marvel says diversity is forbidden now.

This is the only time he totally loses it like this. Kuuga's actually a pretty slow series that is more like a police procedural with superhero stuff on the side.

Kuuga woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day

diversity does not mean making ironamn a black perfect female, fuck you. let them make their own characters and not take away legacy characters, hell the only good thing from this whole mess is unworthy thor.

Honestly, I think it would be interesting to see Amazon running around the Marvel Universe.

Totally not because he's my favorite or anything.

which one is this one? the one where the bad guy is laughing because he made the hero cross the line?

>whaaa I have to read about a black person now whaaaaaa

Sup Forums shouldn't you be back on suicide watch because Trump is a warmonger now?

Kuuga. Guy spends the entire series being a nice happy guy, trying hard to stop an edgy fedora tier caveman tribe of furries who dress like thrift store hipsters and speak their own autistic made up language from slaughtering innocent people by the hundreds and then one of them who is an actual teenager starts targeting high schoolers. And he doesn't just kill them, he stabs them with a needle that gives them a fatal brain hemorrhage a week later. After getting his ass kicked once, he finds the guy again, goes APESHIT on him and has this faggot monster kid actually pissing himself in terror. And he gets so angry he nearly turns into the final boss.

Also Kuuga and you'll eventually get to it when you watch it.

Killing people on mass for a game can really rile some people up.

fuck you, i love storm luke cage and falcon i dont want to see black female iron man or thoretina, they they should have pushed warmachine if they wanted a black guy in a suit.

I like how all it takes is anyone mentioning the d-word on here for the fedoras to pop out of hiding and begin making the same tired rants.

Amazon is Friend to Children

This guy

Didn't Bendis kill off Warmachine even as he was pushing IronAfro?

Not unless there's a gay or tranny KR. That's all marvel wants now

Most of the Showa riders would be just fine. Most of the Heisei riders depend too much on the world and rules of their series. Fighting Shocker would not be much different from fighting Hydra or AIM.

I'm probably going to get absolutely shit on for this but I think The Undead, The Fangires, or even the Orphnochs are more interesting hive-mind baddies than the Grongi

Problem is that at this point the crushing majority of the monsters are completely devoid of any redeeming qualities. They would essentially be doing what they want if it weren't for the Riders terminating them. And that's just normal monsters. There are also humans that turned themselves into monsters for the sake of power and in the process discarded their humanity.

Some do have redeeming qualities (like the mole monster or whale mutant), but those are killed by their own side.

And that's just the Showa Era. Heisei also has its share of monsters and humans that can be equally or worse than them.

W is baby's first Kamen Rider (does not make it bad in any sort of way, in fact, it's a great jumping off point for new Kamen Rider fans). OOO had a great beginning arc and last arc, but the middle was lackluster. Fourze was made light and happy on purpose after the 2011 Japan Earthquake to cheer everyone up. Also it had the best protagonist.

yeah because hes a fucking idiot. rhodes is pretty good as an actual human playing with gods, he stark might be normal but hes a super genius, rhodes would have been pretty a decent change of perspective.

Orpenochs are pretty much mutants with their mutation gone wrong.

>What team would they join/what group would they associate with?

I don't know Kamen rider that well, other than they're big fans of justice, but a Kamen rider Ghost rider crossover seems obvious.

>the freeze frames
ouch.

Bendis killed off War Machine because he saw Rhodey getting hurt during the Civil War trailer.

Bendis isn't a very creative or imaginative guy anymore.

I like Double for all its Showa callbacks, plus it having a great main Rider and also cool secondary Riders

i wonder why he dint call her "IronMaiden" do you guys think marvel would have been sued?

>tfw iron man and war machine will never fight against birth duo

After the disappointment of Kiva and the confusing mess that was Decade. Toei got their shit together and did some sort of soft reboot with a different production staff and a different tone to the franchise. This era started with W and became known as the Neo-Heisei era.

But as you can tell with series like Gaim and currently Ex-Aid. The tone of the Old-Heisei era hasn't complete faded way.

Why bother "fitting in" when you can get yourself an ongoing that gets killed after 10 or so issues for the sake of an event then cameo in every "quirky" ongoing for ten years hence?

Its a shame the Birth duo are gigantic jobbers with no credibility, even the secretary woman armed only with a medal gun seems more impressive after awhile.

I don't care where but at some point, in some series, I really want there to be a Twin revolver wielding American kamen rider in a cowboy hat name Kamen Rider: Akimbo

>Fourze attempts to befriend the Cancerverse.
>He somehow suceeds.

More like a Boxer Kamen Rider carrying a pair of oversized revolvers that has an armored form which resembles a Linebacker and instead of a bike he flies around on a jet-surfboard

Clock Up already puts every rider from Kabuto at a stronger level than most street level heroes.

I want an American-themed Kamen Rider with cowboys, burgers, eagles, and baseball. With the monsters being based on previous presidents of the USA.

He could go around killing mutants and eating their hearts.

He's not a main, though.

Chibodee please go

just checked. theres a girl called iron maiden so i dont think they "own" the name. also iron heart is the name of another rock band so they could totally have chosen the superior iron maiden as a name.

Not user that is Gundam Maxter you just described.

How do you feel about a FBI agent becoming a rider and using shotgun shells for a rider punch?

Get outta town!

He even uses the same power as his enemies, it's perfect

SPIRITS was pretty damn good.

That's too blatant. I want a stereotypical American themed kamen rider, played my an American, but I don't want him to be the main character, I want him to be one of the side riders on the hero side.
He THINKS he's the main character though.

I see that /m/ came to visit today. I would offer you some drinks and snacks, but seeing how we are all on the internet...All I can give is a warm greeting.

It is good to see you brother. I will be heading over to your board later today.

Kamen Rider Fourze Befriends The Marvel Universe is a comic I'd pay good money to read.

Wataru faces off with Blade, believing that monsters can be redeemed and coexist with humanity, but joins up with him to stop Dracula. Ultimately, Blade shows Kiva how to be stronger, while Wataru teaches Blade that there are times when compassion is best. The two part amicably and better for their interactions.

>Hydra Shocker goons KII-KIIing while doing the salute
>Final boss withstands having Cap's shield tossed forcibly into his chest and becoming embedded until Hongo finished the job by Rider Kicking the shield the rest of the way through

Justice bros forever.

*is pretty damn good.

SPIRITS x Punisher.

Don't tell me you wouldn't read something like that, user.

Accel.
He's got a decent powerlevel, a good theme, a passion for justice, and a peter Parker level ability to show up in the right place in the right time.

There have been a few cap comic book ad comics.

Kamen Rider Drive and The Flash would be a really neat crossover, both of their non super hero jobs are very much similar too so they'd have that in common for working together too.