HUGH JACKMAN SAYS NO TO CAPESHIT

movieweb.com/avengers-mcu-hugh-jackman-no-wolverine/

>Disney could be announcing their purchase of Fox any day now and that has led to a lot of speculation about what will happen if and when that occurs. For one, there's been reports that Hugh Jackman could come back as Wolverine in Avengers 4 as part of this new deal. Sadly, for those who want to see Jackman's Wolverine alongside Iron Man and Hulk, the actor has confirmed it's likely not going to happen.

>During a recent interview, Jackman was asked about the Disney and Fox merger and the rumors about his possible inclusion in a future Avengers movie. While he admits he's heard the news and that the prospect is certainly interesting, he won't be putting the claws back on. But he's all for having another actor do it. Here's what he had to say.

BASED JACKMAN NOT SELLING OUT!

>Doing 8 cape films
>Not selling out

>17 years of the same actor playing the same character
>8 movies
>only 1 isnt shit
Why come back when you retire on top, also other than Logan, how was he not a sellout for playing Wolverine for 17 years?

But he fucking died in Logan

capeshit and capekino are two different things

What does Disney want? Who is the top CEO at of this operation?
Don't they have enough companies? Can the FBI stop them of something?

>here's what he had to say...
Thanks for not including the only important part of your post

well he said he would have done it way back when the first avengers came out, he's right not to let them shoehorn him in at this late stage

gas yourself.

He wanted to retire the role with Logan. That movie was his goodbye to the role of Wolverine.

>

walk into traffic

Hes not stupid, id say this too knowing marvel would hire new actors anyway in order to not cause brand confusion. However if by any chance it could happen playing coy is the best way to not look desparate for those marvel bucks.

I doubt he's desperate in any case, must be a multi-millionaire and he does fuck all with his money.

>scarlet witch does the opposite of no more mutants at the end of one of these avenger moobies

Translation: "I asked Disney if I could but they said I was too old."

>Why come back when you retire on top, also other than Logan, how was he not a sellout for playing Wolverine for 17 years?

Fan demand.

He knows the mouse would make him wear the yellow.

PSA: Richard Armitage will be the new Disney Wolverine and will test the waters with Rick in a Stitcher Audio Drama before moving forward.

>BASED JACKMAN NOT SELLING OUT!
That isn't what it sounds like at all OP. He wants to sell out but Disney won't let him.

What makes you think that? Genuinely curious. But I do agree it's time for him to retire Wolverine though. I think he has performed enough.

I unironically want manlet Wolverine like in the comics just too see who would they cast.

So this is the power of Reddit

>capeshit and capekino are two different things

>What makes you think that?
Because he literally says right there he wants to be among the Hulk and other Avengers fucking shit up?

Do you just not read what OP posted?

Timeline reboots etc

It doesn't say in OP's post. Now if you're implying it's in the link I'm not clicking it. You better fucking tell me what's in the article. Preferrably you copying and pasting the article for me. Thanks.

>what is lip service to not piss of capeshit manchildren

Good. Now they can cast a black wolverine.

>Huge Actman standing next to Robert 'Down Here' Jr.
>Wolverine: 5'3"
>Ironman: 6'1"
>Disney goes bankrupt due to height correction cgi

he personally was never shit though

Wolverine has always been known to be a manlet in the comics you fucking casual

They've wanted the X-Men property ever since they acquired Marvel, but Marvel sold it to Fox long before Disney acquired them. Now that Fox is going under, Disney has the opportunity to get them back by buying the entire fucking thing.

None of it matters, it's not like AT&T and Time Warner. Telecomm mergers are earth-shattering compared to this acquisition of IPs.

>cape
>kino
pick one

I hope this acquisition means they keep that cutie-pie on as X-23. She is top shelf cunny.

Disney will just reboot it into the MCU like they did with spoderman. They'll plant the seeds early but it will be like Phase 5 at least before we get xmen.
By then people with be tired of Memepool, or at least they hope, so wont have to worry about him. Even if he embodies quips I doubt Disney wants an R rated and 4th wall breaking hero in their continuity, especially since they'd have to have him mocking their movies and disney themselves if they want to stay on brand

>gay wolverine

lol no

And I didn't just cry a lot just a minute ago watching that.

>wanting a 50yo to be their Wolverine

pretty sure they don't

he's pointing out jackman is way taller than rdj