No singles policy is just a silly me-

thesun.co.uk/living/2840271/cinema-bans-single-men-from-screenings-of-fifty-shades-darker-and-tells-couples-not-to-get-too-close/

What kind of retard thought it was a meme?

what sane man would go to see that alone?

>claim to be a gay man who happens to be single
>sue cinema for discrimination

Who said it was just a meme? My theatre has the rule on most films (kid/family films, date movies, horror, etc...). Basically stuff like John Wick is all you can get into alone.

are they gonna do a pickle rick check this time on single women?

all I do to circumvent NSP is get mommy to pretend to be my gf, then she goes to her freind's house for a few hours.

Is this because of the shooting in CO?

Why only single men?

Why not include single women also?

wtf, since when is this a thing, is this what happens on america?

They wouldn't let me into Coco by myself in North Carolina

Why the fuck there's a no single rule? It doesn't exist even in my 3rd world country, and we get to reserve seats too

Why do you go to the cinema in Nazi Germany?

Just do what I do. Go in with Ur gf :3

>.UK
Everything checks out here, what exactly are we supposed to be surprised about?

>Not banning exclusively straight white males specifically

Why would you watch that you pitiful pedo or manchild

lmao

this. I take my wife and her son. It's a nice family event to go to the movies.

It first started as a security precaution after the Dark Knight Rises theater shootings because shooters always rampage alone, but it stuck after that when people realized how much better the theater going experience is when you don't have creepy loners sitting around being weird.

Yes I'm sure a lot of single men wanted to see this movie.

Because then they'd be alienating a group that might actually go see it.

I saw the unrated version out of curiosity, it has to be the tamest shit I've ever seen.

Yeah? What did you expect. It's for 40 year old women to shlick to while feeling naughty in a safe way.

Me. These movies teach you a lot about how to handle women and be successful gaming them.

I expected SOMETHING. Not Gasper Noe's Love, but something.

>DUDE just be handsome and rich and treat women like fuckdolls with your wicked nihilism and dark triad personality LMAO
It only works if you're handsome and/or rich goddammit

Well it's made for people who are used to nothing.

But they gain it back tenfold from all the extra couples that wouldn't have bought tickets if they had to sit next to some creep that in the best case will just masturbate and worst case will shoot up the place

What a run on sentence. Are you German or something?

Nah but it always end up like that when I write on the phone

>and her son
lmao fucking cuck

Discrimination money incoming.

why not, imagine the smell of that room after

>manchild can't handle responsibility and comprehend the spiritual satisfaction you get from caring for child
stick to your slowjack and Star Wars threads

I feel like that's the length of a sentence I would right but I've literally never been accused of run-on sentences in my life (I would have remembered it) and English is my first language so I'm pretty sure his post is fine.

Maybe you're the one with the subpar English here.

>not wanting to waste a huge part of your life on something that will bring stress and grief for literally no reason other than to experience joy you could find in other walks of life for much less makes you a manchild

sure thing bud

>raising other men's children
Hang yourself.

No singles policy is very real. It's hard for me to get into my local kinoplex.

Its real. Our local town cinema banned single white guys from seeing Frozen since they caught 3 guys jacking off at the back row. They eased up on it after Frozen was taken off but they implemented it agai after they caught some guy jacking off to IT.

why doesn't reddit bother to learn memes before posting? I don't imagine you want to look like a retard.

Great, now I have to bring a jerk off buddy!

Just dont be white as well and theyll let you pass

Why would you go to a theater alone in the first place?

I went to the first one alone and hooked up with an unattractive married woman.

Were you wearing your trump hat

>Ireland
no one fucking cares.