gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=471-more-life

GET IN HERE, LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDc8VFvtdNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=mDc8VFvtdNw

This god women is fucking hot

;)

If your hugs have a burning sensation, ask your doctor about penicillin.

magma spider just wanted in on the cuddling

Magma spider is so fucking cute

And Pasqualo is so cool occasionally

>4 updates left
>Pasq has to travel to the end of the universe
I feel like these last updates will be loooooong ones.

keep up the good work gob!

Good shit

Oh damn, Satan's Jacket goes really well with inhuman cyborg Pasqualo's design, especially when he's anger/hate fueled and his energy glow or whatever is red.

That's not Satan's jacket, it's the red suit he was wearing when he died

Aw hell yea. I loved cyborg Pasq's design, glad it's back

Aww
Well, anyway, I choose to believe that Pasq's soul will always have Satan's jacket from now on, even if his real body doesn't.

Just as his soul will forever have God's dick

Satan in the streets
God in the sheets

Man, just imagine jackin it with God's dick. Shit must be positively divine.

bump

>pure webcomic kino
>completely overlooked outside of Sup Forums

Fucking monkey's paw.

I always knew Bruno Mars was hard as fuck.

I heard it was decently popular on Something Awful

I guess Gob should involve furshit and lesbians in his next comic. Then it'd be popular

What?!

This is a chance to Grow his Harem with hot alien babes

Especially now that he LITERALLY has the dick of a god.

This is one of the only genuinely good things i like that hasn't been ruined by a gigantic and awful fanbase. I want Gob to be successful, and I think he has success yet to come, but I'm also happy with how things are now.

I just wonder what his next project is going to be. This is apparently finishing up in the next 5 pages, so it's either going to recurse like the last comic he did or there's going to be a really long epilouge

Probably my new favourite It Hurts!! strip. Love the pages without dialogue. I know people sometimes shit on the art but in conveying a specific mood/emotion it gets the job done very well.

yeah, i hope he never makes it big so i don't have to deal with 100% avoidable annoying fans
idiot.

yup it's the mentality of retards

I hate the cancer that comes with popularity but at the same time Gob deserves success for making shit this good. Maybe not an Undertale, but LISA levels of recognition at least.

When a fanbase for something like this reaches Homestuck levels, the creator essentially becomes inaccessible and more prone to making poor decisions with their work, due to an overload of conflicting feedback from stupid people.

I'm not concerned with the fans, but the effect of a large fanbase on the work itself. This even happens to professional work. I was in the Sup Forums MLP fandom for years watching bronies do retarded shit, and it never affected my enjoyment until they started putting fandom memes into the show.

cool we are back to robopasqualo

i bet gods dick automatically summons your waifu when you want to jack it so she can give you a blowjob instead

would succ

Why would you not want a person to be as successful as he or she can be?

Also in what way does the popularity of Undertale make it any less good?

So you automatically go to hell for touching your dong, right? But Pasqualo has God's dong now, so does that mean he'll never go to hell? Also, God touched their dong when putting it on Pasqualo, so does that mean God has to go to hell now? I have so many dong related questions.

The fanbase of Undertale doesn't affect Undertale, because the game is a self-contained work that doesn't change over time. The fanbase can be easily ignored. Also, it should be pointed out that 100% of the work on Undertale was completed while the game was essentially unknown by anyone except a small number of people who played the demo.

The fanbase of Homestuck objectively had a negative effect on the comic. You could argue that the overwhelming success of the Kickstarter for the Homestuck game is what killed the comic, because the creator then had their attention split between two projects, and had to deal with the massive stress of such a responsibility, as well as the events that ensued. This affected the comic to the point where large portions of the post-Kickstarter comic are not even written by the same person as the rest of the comic.

If you're seriously arguing that a large fanbase cannot affect an ongoing work then I don't really know what to tell you.

Yes, why do you think satans there?

I don't care though. I don't know the man but I doubt the creator of this comic would do the same stuff as you just detailed. I wouldn't wish him to have any less success just on the odd chance that it will "ruin" a webcomic