youtube.com/watch?v=Y_GfuwJido0
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAdiAY1XoAAB53p.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAdiAY5XoAAQAhX.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAdiKLdXUAETcmY.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never

More like a waddling gag

what was his name again?

The fact that attractive people has not been accused, it really makes you think.

People call him a predator not because he's fat, but because he's obsessed with underage girls' feet.

Kek you just proved his point

Ed Westwick and arguably Jeremy Piven.

I've never seen anyone make fun of Chris Farley's suicide.

Literally who and manlet, they don't count, Ben Affleck could count, but there were no repercussions and he get away with ol' "It was just a prank bruh"

>It's why Chris Farley's suicide is a constant running gag
Was this a thing for a while? Everything about his death is seriously the most depressing shit ever.

It also probably has something to do with being an adult man that works with kids. There's an automatic assumption most people have that a man who spends time around kids that aren't his own is probably a creep who wants to molest kids.

I remember it being a common joke after Farley died. There were tons of jokes on TV about how fat comedians all die young.

Plus he’s fat

Kill yourself, ReviewScrew.
>his
Why are you referring to yourself in the third person, ReviewScrew?

Literally someone in this thread just made fun of it

>i le caught the samefag

you have a mental illness, user

Kek

Dan "The Man" is untouchable.

Dan "spread em´ wider" Schneider

Literally cucked the president

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_GfuwJido0

I'm going to laugh if he is literally the only one clean in Hollywood and Sup Forums got outmemed for years

Aren't more jokes cracked at Cobain than Farley?

the fact that it hasnt happened yet is proof of his innocence

attractive people get consent though

So haunting

he literally can’t keep getting away with it

Did you know that fat people can and do fuck little girls, too?

FINAL BOSS

Based

>suicide
"On December 18, 1997, he was found dead by his younger brother, John, in his apartment in the John Hancock Center in Chicago.[45] An autopsy later revealed that Farley had died of an overdose of cocaine and morphine.[46] Advanced atherosclerosis was cited as a "significant contributing factor."[30] Farley's death is often compared to that of his SNL idol John Belushi, who also died at age 33 of an accidental drug overdose consisting of cocaine and heroin.[15]" ?

It was pretty much suicide desu

Nope. He's still famous and makes the network too much money. In five years - sure.

Yup sounds like suicide to me

>gag
>asphyxiated on his own vomit
This must've been intentional.

>what's got more brains than Kurt Cobain?
>the wall behind him
>implying there's no Cobain running gag

Some alleged insider who posted on Sup Forums when Weinstein first went down said Schneider's previous career in IT allowed him to monitor all the disgusting shit high level people at Hollywood said when computer communications was in its infancy at the civilian level. Bullshit or not I want to believe it.

Bump

No. He's pure.

now that's a hot take

I never noticed that he legitimately looks like he has a bit of the downs

Oldfag here, he's /ourguy/
All the oldfags here knows that he use to browser Sup Forums in 2006, some anons here have already shared pics with him, he at that time also liked to share things with some of us, like a really nice big guy.
He's a true successful man many are envious of it. He does what we all want to do, guys.
He’s living the dream everyone on Sup Forums wishes they had!
Anyway, any true user of Sup Forums knows that he's /ourguy/ and only Sup Forums wishes bad things to him.

Hi Dan.

unironically underrated

He has an incredible head of hair like typical pedos.

Can you guys not slander his name please

>living the dream everyone on Sup Forums wishes they had

Well yeah there are lots of pedos here. Foot fetishists too.

HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!!

JUST BEIN A GOOD BOY MAKIN DEM TEEBEE SHO'S WITH LITTLE GIRLS IN DEM FOR THE CHILDRENS!!!! FAT LIVES MATTER!!!!

Dan "the best thing about twenty eight year olds is, there are twenty of them" Schneider

Tom Arnold did on the howard stern show. he laughed about how it was the single greatest networking spot he ever saw.

kevin spacey

like we said

LITTLE REMINDER:

podophilia =/= pedophilia

Make of that what you will...

Nope

It is, footfag.

What if he didn't do anything wrong and was pure all along?

nice try, Dan.

Dan "Kindergarten Cock" Schneider

Nah man, there would be too many victims to hide.

I don't get this rumor--people are always commenting about him being a creep, yet there have been zero accusations from former kid actors who worked on his show so far. Has anyone stopped to think maybe he just 'looks' creepy? (like op's pic) Most pedos look like the typical man you "wouldn't expect". Though he could really stand to lose weight.

our guy

No it's not, pleb.

It's because of the way his shows always sexualize the teen actors, and also due to all the pictures of them looking uncomfortable around him.
I agree that it isn't really evidence, though.

Who is he

It's more of a running joke on Sup Forums than anything else, the only "evidence" I've seen could be those hints by Amanda Bynes

Dan "Child Widener" Schneider

>friendly reminder Dan the Man fucked all your waifus and you never will, Sup Forums waifufags

Shut up. Now.

>This reddit post from an extra
>The way he talks about feet on twitter
>The fact that many pedophiles were on Nickelodeon, including Brian Peck and Marty Weiss.
>The "RDJ" guy outright says it

I use to think he may have been innocent and judgements made by equally disgusting people, but I think theres something wrong here.

On to whose next:
Jared Leto
Charlie Sheen
Roland Emmerich

COCAINE?

>Jared Leto
>sexual assault

No woman on earth would say no to that man. He’s too beautiful.

hahaha... Jelly much, virginfag?

He did nothing wrong.

In fact, he did everything right

Soon

>What did Courtney Love say to Kurt Cobain just before she shot him?
>Hole's gonna be massive

>he actually just has a fetish for little girl feet
>and that's it
I'd be floored

The foot fetish thing consistently shoved into children's shows is a bit of an indicator unless you're a retard

didn't amanda bynes outright say her father did something to her? something about mind control... had to google it, but:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DAdiAY1XoAAB53p.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAdiAY5XoAAQAhX.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DAdiKLdXUAETcmY.jpg

could be undiagnosed mental illness, or maybe someone did microchip her, if that's a thing? either way, it's all fucked up shit.

I think if Dan did something then she would've blurred it out in some way.

There's a reddit post made by an extra. Other that that no evidence. Its mostly the way he talks about feet specifically on his webshows and twitter.

Theres also tons of pedophiles on Nick too.

>if that's a thing
sounds like bullshit to me

FEET AND PEDOPHILIA IS NOT A CRIME

I believe she's schizophrenic

>sounds like bullshit to me
right, but people believe mind control/brainwashing are all BS conspiracy theories... but: "Project MKUltra, also called the CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects, at times illegal, designed and undertaken by the U.S. CIA", it's proven that mind control experiments exist, so that's why i don't think it's completely out of the realm of possibility that maybe happened to her, and maybe it's not (all) mental illness.

da fuck