What was the message this tried to pass?

what was the message this tried to pass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_X_iAGFaE80
youtube.com/watch?v=lay8uZt7Y_8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_la_ricuperata_salute_di_Ofelia
youtube.com/watch?v=_W4PJUOeVYw
youtube.com/watch?v=P_1N6_O254g
youtube.com/watch?v=KrITNrgQHuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That Amadeus had mad skillz?

Even geniuses can fuck themselves by partying too hard
and that veiny boobs are great

Amadeus, Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus, Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus, Amadeus, oh, oh, oh Amadeus!

that Mozart was a pleb that couldn't play Salieri to it's real potential.

It's a film about how everyone is mediocre and the geniuses in life never really measure up to how you think they're supposed to act. So naturally, there are those who can't deal with the harsh and brutal truth and hate this film.

More like virgin tries to tear down Chad once they he realizes mediocrity is inescapable.

it was a retelling of Cain and Abel

message?
It's a biography

youtube.com/watch?v=_X_iAGFaE80

>amadeus
>biography

>amadeus
>biography

This, sincerely.

How cucked was Salieri?

>never gets the puss
>tarnishes his honor by trying to fuck mozarts wife
>sees her bewbs but still no puss
>begins to fade into obscurity
>helps Mozart complete portions of his Requiem while the man, his lifelong rival, is dying
>his "plot" to steal the Requiem is ultimately a failure
>winds up in an asylum where he gets cucked some more
>"I absolve you!"

Elliot Rodger was right

dunno but what a nice poster, senpai.

>mfw this movie and the play made Salieri famous again and Italians got so butthurt they tried to revive his music

Chads are the enemy of mankind.

You forgot to mention:

>wasn't actually a bad guy but movie needed a villain
>will forever be viewed as a talentless hackfraud by everyone

>>wasn't actually a bad guy but movie needed a villain
He literally was the villain. A pathetic, feckless beta villain, but a villain nonetheless.

Thought it's fictional and as I understand it they were on good terms irl.

also
>was actually more popular than mozart in his lifetime, taught people such as liszt and beethoven

I was talking about the real life Salieri, and how the movie portrays him as a villain.

Well yes. It's a movie. Look, Mozart and Salieri were such bros they wrote a piece together:

youtube.com/watch?v=lay8uZt7Y_8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_la_ricuperata_salute_di_Ofelia

Is there any point in listening to any composer other than Mozart?

>abandoning 99.999999999999999% of music for Mozart
u crasy

yes, bach and beethoven at the minimum

This and definitely this.

"dont fuck with god, asshole"

Lots of reasons.

My favorite Bach:
youtube.com/watch?v=_W4PJUOeVYw

Satie is the best composer

>not listening to dvorak
youtube.com/watch?v=P_1N6_O254g

youtube.com/watch?v=KrITNrgQHuE

only the people who learned from him

Kino pick mein nigger

this doesn't seem as fun as mozart at all

mozart sounds like real music

>this doesn't seem as fun as mozart at all
that is one pleb opinion dude

>i need morals spoon-fed to me in order to appreciate art/storytelling

Based

I love the final scene.

One of the most beautiful, touching and disturbing scenes of all time. Many people do not understand the horror behind the words of Salieri: he is not only a madman, a man whose brain was slowly eaten by the termites of obsessions, the ants of neuroses: he is still aware of the differences in talent and ability that divide him and even an absolute (the absolute of absolute) majority of the human race from a handful of exceptional individuals. In the darkness of the cinema his dark litany was not only blessing the priest, himself, the poor lunatics in the madhouse; he was blessing, as he said, all the mediocrities in the world. He was forgiving all of us, all of us who can only contemplate with absolute admiration and horror the huge peaks that a few souls are able to climb (by that rare concentration of genes, talent, obsession, will-power, madness-drive to work and insatiable hunger improve), while we have to be contempt in making of small hills and mounds our imaginary Everest's. This final scene is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen; one of the most pessimistic; one of the darkest; one of the truest.
And in perfect contrast with the dark, cruel, chaotic world of the hospice, with the desolating environment that stinks with the fumes of urine, sweat and despair; in contrast with the physical contortions of the sick bodies and with the even most aggressive and ruinous mental contortions (all those poor brains being shattered by unattainable mental wolves, the invisible packs of private nightmares), in perfect contrast with the abyss, we have the music of Mozart, one of the most beautiful things ever produced in the universe, and among the music of Mozart one of the softest, most innocent, one of the most childish and touching lullabies.
This final scene is a micro masterpiece in a movie that is all made of wonders; is one of the most beautiful poems of this great book of cinematic poetry that is this film.

Moe who?

The main message I got from it was that genius is innate. No amount of studying, effort or time will push a great person to a legendary person. Mozart was a degenerate but his name likely will be remembered for the rest of human history while Salieri who lived twice as long would've been forgotten if it wasn't for the film

We are all inferior compared to the true geniuses in any field. It's better to recognize this fact and accept it, so you don't become a sick bitter old person filled with rage and regret. If you spend your time trying to become better just so you can be better than other people, you are no better in the end. Live to improve yourself and be humble i guess

They were not only friends but all the contemporary accusations that he murdered Mozart drove him to sickness and hospitalization.

You're all gonna laugh but I feel some of this, I've wanted to become a LoL pro player for years but never quite made even if I got rank 1000 in my server, I could never get to the real top and be hired, I fucking loathed all of the pro players and never liked to admit when a friend was better than me, fuck

Still haven't given up that childish dream

>movie needed a villain
>villain
No, salieri is not a villain. He's just the jealous antagonist whom which the theme of the film is hung on. Plus he's the narrator, he can't be completely unlikable. At some point in the film you begin to sympathize with Salieri because Mozart is such an unfocused child yet he gets comissioned to write music for royalty while salieri has to give singing lessons to the dukes spoiled whore daughters.

Plus salieri never really does anything bad or shitty to Mozart. He was too big of a wuss. He did get a little rapey with Mozarts wife, but who wouldn't when she unleashes those monster tits on you unexpectedly